Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | everyone the moment tunnel 5 opens (gif)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag yourself I'm Guardian chomping the rock
Tag yourself I'm Guardian chomping the rock
DD was HOW long ago??? man
DD was HOW long ago??? man
Ot3Ahks.jpg
@UnicornChild132 Nothing new has happened in Dustcarve Dig, this thread has just been blowing up ever since Arlo's Ancient Artifacts came out due to the similarities. The idea of Dustcarve Dig was that by performing regular site activities (i.e. hatching a nest, gathering, bonding with familiars etc) you could earn one of these items [item=reinforced rope][item=sturdy wooden beam][item=blasting powder][item=lantern oil] Everyone on the site would donate these items to fill up a quota / meter to unlock the next milestone. Kind of like a big kickstarter. You would unlock a reward as long as you donated at least one item to that milestone. The big final reward was the reveal of Obelisks, and this item: [item=dormant obelisk statue] @BirdBagel DD was June 2021, so it's been about 10 months
@UnicornChild132 Nothing new has happened in Dustcarve Dig, this thread has just been blowing up ever since Arlo's Ancient Artifacts came out due to the similarities.

The idea of Dustcarve Dig was that by performing regular site activities (i.e. hatching a nest, gathering, bonding with familiars etc) you could earn one of these items
Reinforced Rope Sturdy Wooden Beam Blasting Powder Lantern Oil

Everyone on the site would donate these items to fill up a quota / meter to unlock the next milestone. Kind of like a big kickstarter. You would unlock a reward as long as you donated at least one item to that milestone.

The big final reward was the reveal of Obelisks, and this item:
Dormant Obelisk Statue

@BirdBagel DD was June 2021, so it's been about 10 months
forum-sig-version_orig.pngccde3fd7-c050-11e8-a2a4-bf3f2dffc819.gif
I can't stop laughing. Especially at the shovel spin and the ridgeback nose pickaxe
I can't stop laughing. Especially at the shovel spin and the ridgeback nose pickaxe
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
Coming back to this thread is a pleasant surprise. Its also kind of surreal to think that DD happened like a year or two ago.
Coming back to this thread is a pleasant surprise. Its also kind of surreal to think that DD happened like a year or two ago.
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
Oh, I love this thread, the OP animation is sooooo on the spot! I wish we could do it again for something else now.
Oh, I love this thread, the OP animation is sooooo on the spot! I wish we could do it again for something else now.
BannerEggMoreEggsbb500.png
my body craves another feat
my body craves another feat
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Some call it necroing…. I call it “Dustcarve digging up the thread”
Some call it necroing…. I call it “Dustcarve digging up the thread”
This is the best thing I have ever seen I love it so much
This is the best thing I have ever seen I love it so much
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
Every so often someone bumps this thread back to the front page of FRD and it always makes me nostalgic for Dustcarve [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
Every so often someone bumps this thread back to the front page of FRD and it always makes me nostalgic for Dustcarve
!! signature under construction !!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31