Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Tunnel 5) Finale Friends
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Get ready everyone! The time nears!
Get ready everyone! The time nears!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
im so excited ahhh
im so excited ahhh
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
Aiming for 200 each! It's my day off finally :D

In other news I just got my sixth skin drop from Blooming Grove and it's still not one of the ones I want!!! Why??!!!
Aiming for 200 each! It's my day off finally :D

In other news I just got my sixth skin drop from Blooming Grove and it's still not one of the ones I want!!! Why??!!!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
This is our final push guys we can do this! I have about 100 of each prepared(besides beams) and will be grinding again soon
This is our final push guys we can do this! I have about 100 of each prepared(besides beams) and will be grinding again soon
17:00 server time, here we come!
17:00 server time, here we come!
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
Hope staff slept well!
Hope staff slept well!
SOOON
SOOON
VVM4XuM.png
That's literally 3 am for me :c Don't do it too fast guys I want to turn in all of these supplies.
That's literally 3 am for me :c Don't do it too fast guys I want to turn in all of these supplies.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
IIII'M READY!!! i don't have ANYWHERE close to the amount you have, but i'm still gonna grind as much as i can and get a bunch of the items!

i'm gonna try and hit 100 of each! :D
IIII'M READY!!! i don't have ANYWHERE close to the amount you have, but i'm still gonna grind as much as i can and get a bunch of the items!

i'm gonna try and hit 100 of each! :D
17:00 is so far awaaay.. I already had to wait a whole sleep. *cry*
17:00 is so far awaaay.. I already had to wait a whole sleep. *cry*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *