Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | associate dragons with the wrong flight?
1 2 3 4
Omg, 100%. I still find myself confusing breeds and their origins sometimes. The breeds/elements I was convinced on when I started were: Snappers = [emoji=fire rune size=1] Guardians = [emoji=earth rune size=1] Wildclaw = [emoji=plague rune size=1] Veilspuns = [emoji=nature rune size=1]
Omg, 100%. I still find myself confusing breeds and their origins sometimes. The breeds/elements I was convinced on when I started were:

Snappers =
Guardians =
Wildclaw =
Veilspuns =
CYBERSPACE IS A BLACK HOLE . IT ABSORBS ENERGY &. PERSONALITY &. THEN RE - PRESENTS IT AS AN EMOTIONAL SPECTACLE . IT IS DONE BY BUSINESS THAT COMMODIFY HUMAN INTERACTION &. EMOTION . &. WE ARE GETTING LOST IN IT'S SPECTACLE .
Skydancers are elegant and sorta snooty and usually decked out in jewelry, so my brain goes "Ah. A light flight dragon."
Skydancers are elegant and sorta snooty and usually decked out in jewelry, so my brain goes "Ah. A light flight dragon."
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
wildclaws somehow always register as fire for me and yeah, water ridgies. I sometimes associate coatls with nature too..
wildclaws somehow always register as fire for me and yeah, water ridgies. I sometimes associate coatls with nature too..
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
I saw someone talking about the "fire gem gene breed" the other day and I was like,,, but I thought Wildclaws were Light Flight?
I saw someone talking about the "fire gem gene breed" the other day and I was like,,, but I thought Wildclaws were Light Flight?
xLxR5x4.gif
For some reason I associate wildclaws with Lightning. I don't really know why since they don't have any obvious Lightning traits.
For some reason I associate wildclaws with Lightning. I don't really know why since they don't have any obvious Lightning traits.
giphy.gif
How do you associate seagulls with Ice though...?
How do you associate seagulls with Ice though...?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I've always associated pearlcatchers with water, I mean, they have pearls guys. I've also always associated skydancers a little more with Light, though honestly I just kind of don't associate them with any specific flight.
I've always associated pearlcatchers with water, I mean, they have pearls guys. I've also always associated skydancers a little more with Light, though honestly I just kind of don't associate them with any specific flight.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
I'm glad to see Wildclaws are the most consistently associated with not-Nature flights; I always think they're Fire! In my head I know Guardians are Water but I tend to default associate them with Nature or Earth, and I never know where to place Fae off the top of my head. I have to properly think to remind myself oh yeah, they're Arcane.
I'm glad to see Wildclaws are the most consistently associated with not-Nature flights; I always think they're Fire! In my head I know Guardians are Water but I tend to default associate them with Nature or Earth, and I never know where to place Fae off the top of my head. I have to properly think to remind myself oh yeah, they're Arcane.
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
I always forget that skydancers don't originate from the arcane flight, probably because of my arcane-born skydancer Harmodius, who's important to me. Aside from that, they look like they'd be arcane, I think due to their magical forehead gem; if didn't know different, I'd be okay with them being arcane if someone told me that was the skydancer's element.
I always forget that skydancers don't originate from the arcane flight, probably because of my arcane-born skydancer Harmodius, who's important to me. Aside from that, they look like they'd be arcane, I think due to their magical forehead gem; if didn't know different, I'd be okay with them being arcane if someone told me that was the skydancer's element.
1b82b988bb765cc205b1929d59a834f02c6e137a.png
bYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.pngjI9KbMj.pngUdd22Jj.pngQQYyU47.pngJ7D1quC.png
q7KYqlT.pngFObX7rS.pngBzjAkuF.pngTsZSlfa.pngq7KYqlT.png
I always thought that Snappers were Water. Because, you know, snappers are fish, and the dragons look a little like alligators or crocodiles.
I always thought that Snappers were Water. Because, you know, snappers are fish, and the dragons look a little like alligators or crocodiles.
1 2 3 4