Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tunnel Is Green
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Kitanya" date="2021-06-10 21:56:01" ] [quote name="Teatree" date="2021-06-10 21:47:56" ] Might have been mentioned already but I noticed the chests are getting[b] [color=#148819]greener[/color][/b]. Do you think the next one will be evener greener or go towards a different color? [color=#AEB35C][b]Gold[/b][/color] metal maybe while the wood gets lighter, ends up being white? [center] [item=Dustcarve Food Cache][item=Dustcarve Battle Cache][item=Dustcarve Apparel Cache][/center] [/quote] Is it just me or do the chests have green goo under them? [/quote] I think it is grass and soil thats above the tunnel
Kitanya wrote on 2021-06-10 21:56:01:
Teatree wrote on 2021-06-10 21:47:56:
Might have been mentioned already but I noticed the chests are getting greener. Do you think the next one will be evener greener or go towards a different color? Gold metal maybe while the wood gets lighter, ends up being white?
Dustcarve Food Cache Dustcarve Battle Cache Dustcarve Apparel Cache

Is it just me or do the chests have green goo under them?
I think it is grass and soil thats above the tunnel
Nature is literally right next to Earth on the map so it's plausible it'll be a nature breed (or earth).
Nature is literally right next to Earth on the map so it's plausible it'll be a nature breed (or earth).
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ad/eb/0c/adeb0c4689f6cdfb1ba811422efc3bf2.jpg[/img]
adeb0c4689f6cdfb1ba811422efc3bf2.jpg
iIrk1Wj.png
Those stairs in the other chamber looks like Shadow ruins with those colors and all, so maybe we're just looking at the nature part of an underground world-map?

What if Tidelord isn't down there because of the cave off in water, he's just down there because an ancient civilization had some huge temple thing and now it's the divine respawn point and Tidelord got stuck because the entrance was sealed millenia ago?
Those stairs in the other chamber looks like Shadow ruins with those colors and all, so maybe we're just looking at the nature part of an underground world-map?

What if Tidelord isn't down there because of the cave off in water, he's just down there because an ancient civilization had some huge temple thing and now it's the divine respawn point and Tidelord got stuck because the entrance was sealed millenia ago?
How exactly does the light penetrate through the walls? Are the walls themselves glowing? bc that's the only thing that would make sense, light cannot pass through opaque objects unless the walls are all translucent.
How exactly does the light penetrate through the walls? Are the walls themselves glowing? bc that's the only thing that would make sense, light cannot pass through opaque objects unless the walls are all translucent.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2021-06-11 01:37:23" ] How exactly does the light penetrate through the walls? Are the walls themselves glowing? bc that's the only thing that would make sense, light cannot pass through opaque objects unless the walls are all translucent. [/quote] the walls might have cracks in them too
Natron wrote on 2021-06-11 01:37:23:

the walls might have cracks in them too
Whatever it is... we will find out soon... well, soon-ish.
Whatever it is... we will find out soon... well, soon-ish.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
Bioluminescence. Normally I'd say the cause are bacteria or plants, since the glow can't be coming from behind those opaque rocks. But since this is Sornieth everything is possible.
Bioluminescence. Normally I'd say the cause are bacteria or plants, since the glow can't be coming from behind those opaque rocks. But since this is Sornieth everything is possible.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Atomic Waste?
Atomic Waste?
egg.gif
someone accidentally left a sprite bottle in front of a torch down there and its illuminating the whole room green
someone accidentally left a sprite bottle in front of a torch down there and its illuminating the whole room green
tiny-pol.png
- he/him
- bi
- neurodivergent
- goth
- art shop
NBJG3D5.gif here's a song
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9