Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Phase Two rewards (spoilers)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@NikkaZara @jotunn Thanks y'all, it's always disappointing to miss a reward but I'm very relieved to see I haven't missed anything exclusive. c:
@NikkaZara @jotunn Thanks y'all, it's always disappointing to miss a reward but I'm very relieved to see I haven't missed anything exclusive. c:

V2NoKel.gif Do you like scary stories? DlO6vXs.gif
She/Her | Adult | FR+2
Sprites courtesy of Dogi
*flashbacks to the first great elim market crash*
*flashbacks to the first great elim market crash*
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
HOWLY SHIIIIIII-

an eliminate??????
HOWLY SHIIIIIII-

an eliminate??????
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
YOO?!
YOO?!
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
yooooo
wouldnt it be cool if there was a new coli venue released for the event, and we had to defeat a certain amount of enemies as one of the goals? or like, a quest type thing where you gotta get thru a certain amount of encounters while protecting a dragon? that'd be p pog
probably not bc thatd of been a lot of work in addition to what theyve already been doing, but thatd be neat!
yooooo
wouldnt it be cool if there was a new coli venue released for the event, and we had to defeat a certain amount of enemies as one of the goals? or like, a quest type thing where you gotta get thru a certain amount of encounters while protecting a dragon? that'd be p pog
probably not bc thatd of been a lot of work in addition to what theyve already been doing, but thatd be neat!
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
yessss i can finally get an elim for my coli fighter lol
yessss i can finally get an elim for my coli fighter lol
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
[quote name="Kivovis" date="2021-06-09 13:05:25" ] augh i hope staff finds a way to add the rewards w/o the database spoiling it. especially by the time we get to the *Big* surprise! excited for a free elim tho. thatll make 2 extra ones in my lair. Maybe i need 2 new fodder trainers that are actually statted correctly lol. [/quote] Doubt they can, since it gets added with the next phase of the dig. It kinda motivates though.. seeing what we're getting. Maybe the end stuff will be a secret, since that's supposed to be new stuff vs existing stuff.
Kivovis wrote on 2021-06-09 13:05:25:
augh i hope staff finds a way to add the rewards w/o the database spoiling it. especially by the time we get to the *Big* surprise!

excited for a free elim tho. thatll make 2 extra ones in my lair. Maybe i need 2 new fodder trainers that are actually statted correctly lol.
Doubt they can, since it gets added with the next phase of the dig. It kinda motivates though.. seeing what we're getting.

Maybe the end stuff will be a secret, since that's supposed to be new stuff vs existing stuff.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I need that eliminate like nothing else
I need that eliminate like nothing else
in7SefG.png
*Almost dies*
I’M GETTING A FREE ELIM
*Almost dies*
I’M GETTING A FREE ELIM
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
elim prices are already sinking, when's the best time to buy one?
elim prices are already sinking, when's the best time to buy one?
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10