Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monday, June 7th
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[quote name="@Falinks" date="2021-06-07 09:35:48" ] No, what are your plans? [/quote] [spoiler][i][url=https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ][redacted][/url][/i][/spoiler]
@Falinks wrote on 2021-06-07 09:35:48:
No, what are your plans?

[redacted]
I’ll be leveling in the coli, cursing my lack of lair space, and grinding for hibden items. I was going to be doing this all week, but now I’m wondering from this post if my plans are going to be changed...
I’ll be leveling in the coli, cursing my lack of lair space, and grinding for hibden items. I was going to be doing this all week, but now I’m wondering from this post if my plans are going to be changed...
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
trying to grind and level fodder to have extra cash/time for possibly hatching eggs / whatever the anniversary could be ... sweats
trying to grind and level fodder to have extra cash/time for possibly hatching eggs / whatever the anniversary could be ... sweats
I'm starting my second week at my new job but only work in the afternoons for now, so I'm hoping I can have the time to convince the friend that initially got me to join Flight Rising to come back for the anniversary :D
I'm starting my second week at my new job but only work in the afternoons for now, so I'm hoping I can have the time to convince the friend that initially got me to join Flight Rising to come back for the anniversary :D
this sig is under construction | they/she
ARE YOU KIDDING ME I GOT GOT BY AN ADMIN

I, ever the fool in the pursuit of knowledge
ARE YOU KIDDING ME I GOT GOT BY AN ADMIN

I, ever the fool in the pursuit of knowledge
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
im on my finale week of school :) we'll end the day after the FR anni, but i should be able to hatch a child to celebrate!
im on my finale week of school :) we'll end the day after the FR anni, but i should be able to hatch a child to celebrate!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-07 10:02:20" ] [quote name="@Falinks" date="2021-06-07 09:35:48" ] No, what are your plans? [/quote] [spoiler][i][url=https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ][redacted][/url][/i][/spoiler] [/quote] HEHHEHH The add saved me. I didn't get rickrolled
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-07 10:02:20:
No, what are your plans?

[redacted]
HEHHEHH
The add saved me. I didn't get rickrolled
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Depends on my homework situation :')
Depends on my homework situation :')
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
This anniversary hype is perfect to keep my mind off of the pressure of exams :')

(I'll get back to you in a moment, IP protocol classnotes summary, too busy scrying G1s rn)
This anniversary hype is perfect to keep my mind off of the pressure of exams :')

(I'll get back to you in a moment, IP protocol classnotes summary, too busy scrying G1s rn)
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-07 10:02:20" ] [quote name="@Falinks" date="2021-06-07 09:35:48" ] No, what are your plans? [/quote] [spoiler][i][url=https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ][redacted][/url][/i][/spoiler] [/quote] [b]Dinic[/b]: omg new breed tease???
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-07 10:02:20:
No, what are your plans?

[redacted]

Dinic: omg new breed tease???
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23