Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst baby pose
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Wow, I didn't realize baby Skydancers were so popular. To me, baby Fae and baby Skydancers are quite unappealing, and in similar ways. I also don't like baby Veilspuns or Wildclaws very much.

I LOVE baby Bogsneaks, though. Baby Bogs, Nocs, Snaps, and Pearls are my top faves. So interesting.
Wow, I didn't realize baby Skydancers were so popular. To me, baby Fae and baby Skydancers are quite unappealing, and in similar ways. I also don't like baby Veilspuns or Wildclaws very much.

I LOVE baby Bogsneaks, though. Baby Bogs, Nocs, Snaps, and Pearls are my top faves. So interesting.
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
idk what it is but veilspun hatchlings creep me out. maybe it’s the eyes idk

edit: just had a look at one and yeah the eyes is part of it idk why but they look so angry
idk what it is but veilspun hatchlings creep me out. maybe it’s the eyes idk

edit: just had a look at one and yeah the eyes is part of it idk why but they look so angry
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
I'm surprised that baby Fae are so unpopular. My first and currently only permabab is one! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50008486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500085/50008486.png[/img][/url] Wildclaw hatchlings are also one of if not my favorite baby... Starting to question my standards now lmao. Anyways my least favorite baby pose is either Pearlcatcher or Imperial. The Pearl's neck is far too long for a wee bab, and Imps just look very stiff.
I'm surprised that baby Fae are so unpopular. My first and currently only permabab is one!
50008486.png
Wildclaw hatchlings are also one of if not my favorite baby... Starting to question my standards now lmao.

Anyways my least favorite baby pose is either Pearlcatcher or Imperial. The Pearl's neck is far too long for a wee bab, and Imps just look very stiff.
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
[quote name="ShallWeDance" date="2021-05-28 16:31:09" ] veilspun. they look very off to me. [/quote] agreed
ShallWeDance wrote on 2021-05-28 16:31:09:
veilspun. they look very off to me.
agreed
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Baby veils for sure
Baby veils for sure
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
Worst baby pose? I'd say upside down.
Worst baby pose? I'd say upside down.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Worst: Gaolers. They are creepy looking!

Not good: Wildclaws (look weird), Tundras (can't see the body), Pearlcatchers (ditto; I still have to scry baby PCs as adults EVERY time because I can't tell what their genes are)

Meh: Faes (had to get used to them), Bogsneaks (just kind of bland and dopey looking), Ridgebacks (even the kids have teeny eyes! Why?)

Good: Imperials, Coatls, Nocturnes, Skydancers, Snappers (depends on the genes but they're usually good babes)

Favs: Mirror, Guardian, Spirals, Banescale, Veilspun
Worst: Gaolers. They are creepy looking!

Not good: Wildclaws (look weird), Tundras (can't see the body), Pearlcatchers (ditto; I still have to scry baby PCs as adults EVERY time because I can't tell what their genes are)

Meh: Faes (had to get used to them), Bogsneaks (just kind of bland and dopey looking), Ridgebacks (even the kids have teeny eyes! Why?)

Good: Imperials, Coatls, Nocturnes, Skydancers, Snappers (depends on the genes but they're usually good babes)

Favs: Mirror, Guardian, Spirals, Banescale, Veilspun
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
tundras and imps as babies look so off,, i personally really don't like them
but mirrors and snappers are my absolute favourites!
tundras and imps as babies look so off,, i personally really don't like them
but mirrors and snappers are my absolute favourites!
3VXse6x.png
I don't like baby Fae much cause the faces are weirdly like, off putting? I know it's a thing that Fae don't make facial expressions of any kind, but they just look weird and too smooth and round its like... really creepy. If the pose had more personality it'd probably be less bad, seeing as Spirals have the same kind of face but are still cute because they're all coiled up.
They really DO look like baby aliens so at least they're doing their job.

I don't like baby Veilspun either, and it really really bothers me that I don't because of how much I love Veilspun generally. It's for the same reason I don't like female Mirrors: they look too small in the frame and it feels like I can't make out enough details- or that I'm just... getting less to play with.

Baby Bogs aren't great either? Though I went to look at them to double check, and I think I might just not like their eyes. They look fine with the special eye types, just not the normal/tints....
I don't like baby Fae much cause the faces are weirdly like, off putting? I know it's a thing that Fae don't make facial expressions of any kind, but they just look weird and too smooth and round its like... really creepy. If the pose had more personality it'd probably be less bad, seeing as Spirals have the same kind of face but are still cute because they're all coiled up.
They really DO look like baby aliens so at least they're doing their job.

I don't like baby Veilspun either, and it really really bothers me that I don't because of how much I love Veilspun generally. It's for the same reason I don't like female Mirrors: they look too small in the frame and it feels like I can't make out enough details- or that I'm just... getting less to play with.

Baby Bogs aren't great either? Though I went to look at them to double check, and I think I might just not like their eyes. They look fine with the special eye types, just not the normal/tints....
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Fae and spirals. The poses are fine but their expressions are so bland. I just feel nothing looking at them.
Fae and spirals. The poses are fine but their expressions are so bland. I just feel nothing looking at them.
NRIoOfa.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12