Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst baby pose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Which dragon do you think has the worst hatchling pose? I think they're all good, but the ridgeback pose is bit weird.
Which dragon do you think has the worst hatchling pose? I think they're all good, but the ridgeback pose is bit weird.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I don't really like Fae or Wildclaw's

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but Nocturne is also pretty meh
I don't really like Fae or Wildclaw's

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but Nocturne is also pretty meh

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
They're all pretty good, but I suppose my least favorite is the Guardian baby pose. The wings cover too much of the body.
They're all pretty good, but I suppose my least favorite is the Guardian baby pose. The wings cover too much of the body.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
bogsneak :(
bogsneak :(
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
baby wildclaws look very strange to me, im not really sure why. edit: forgot to mention baby banescales, something about them is just.... kinda off? i also dont like their talons. both on their adult and hatchling poses.

also, i adore baby ridgebacks, they remind me of kittens for some reason :] id love to have a ridgie permababy!
baby wildclaws look very strange to me, im not really sure why. edit: forgot to mention baby banescales, something about them is just.... kinda off? i also dont like their talons. both on their adult and hatchling poses.

also, i adore baby ridgebacks, they remind me of kittens for some reason :] id love to have a ridgie permababy!
KAGE.png
Bogsneaks have that thousand mile stare
Bogsneaks have that thousand mile stare
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
fae
fae

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I really like the Ridgeback pose, it looks like if a shark had the manerisms of a kitten.

I agree with NefariousKing, Guardian wing coveres too much body in the bab pose.
I really like the Ridgeback pose, it looks like if a shark had the manerisms of a kitten.

I agree with NefariousKing, Guardian wing coveres too much body in the bab pose.
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
Coatls and Fae. They just look weird to me.
Coatls and Fae. They just look weird to me.
UwPE0Qp.png
veilspun. they look very off to me.
veilspun. they look very off to me.
qcCoEff.png Shall We Dance?
x
3+ FRT - HE/IT - OUTFIT THREAD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12