Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worst Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6
i second the tunics and the bows!
also the sweaters of shame... and most other human clothing
i second the tunics and the bows!
also the sweaters of shame... and most other human clothing
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Probably not the worst, but I've fallen out of love with some of the steampunk pieces, particularly the vests and scarves, and I'm really not a fan of the wing armor (I do think just the wings can look good, and the goggles, gloves, and spats are still fun imo)

I also just can't get into dragons with pants a lot of the time! they feel a tad uncanny to me
Probably not the worst, but I've fallen out of love with some of the steampunk pieces, particularly the vests and scarves, and I'm really not a fan of the wing armor (I do think just the wings can look good, and the goggles, gloves, and spats are still fun imo)

I also just can't get into dragons with pants a lot of the time! they feel a tad uncanny to me
WRW2rGw.png
9YmzAZz.png
hzM3Sr2.png
ninbinarycatcher.png scroll.png
[quote name="DarkCarnival" date="2021-05-21 11:09:55" ] All of the ribbon sets. It can look good but I dont like to see my dragons look like poorly wrapped Christmas presents [/quote] Not a problem when your lair theme is poorly wrapped Christmas presents
DarkCarnival wrote on 2021-05-21 11:09:55:
All of the ribbon sets. It can look good but I dont like to see my dragons look like poorly wrapped Christmas presents

Not a problem when your lair theme is poorly wrapped Christmas presents
I despise [item=black wolf cape] and its recolors and always have. The art is fine, but it looks just plain dumb to me. I always think it's laughable when someone has a "tough scary warrior" dragon in a wolf pelt cause it looks like a doofy, cheap costume. Plus, what on earth is the implication there? Are there dragon-sized wolves? Is it stitched together from scraps? Ugh.
I despise Black Wolf Cape and its recolors and always have. The art is fine, but it looks just plain dumb to me. I always think it's laughable when someone has a "tough scary warrior" dragon in a wolf pelt cause it looks like a doofy, cheap costume.

Plus, what on earth is the implication there? Are there dragon-sized wolves? Is it stitched together from scraps? Ugh.
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
personally i think any apparel piece can look great on the right dragon. i have a lot of dergs with wraps, tunics and capes and they're all beautiful. but yeah some sets need new art to match the new style
personally i think any apparel piece can look great on the right dragon. i have a lot of dergs with wraps, tunics and capes and they're all beautiful. but yeah some sets need new art to match the new style
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I don't like the sandwastes stuff. It has NEVER looked good to me.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Wraps, Tunics, Capes, Journeyman's Satchels, the Scale armor sets, the mountains climbing gear sets all of them.
Wraps, Tunics, Capes, Journeyman's Satchels, the Scale armor sets, the mountains climbing gear sets all of them.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
[quote name="Saccharine" date="2021-05-21 11:36:15" ] [quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-05-21 11:23:39" ] anyways. I don't like the [item=cleaver], it looks so clunky and filthy. like some dirty piece of scrap metal someone pulled out of a garbage dump. [/quote] Haha that is EXACTLY why I have it on a lot of dragons. I need more dirty scrap apparel pieces for my scavenger dragons. Love these things. [/quote] Exactly why I have one on my girl Nirvana! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69351784][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/693518/69351784_350.png[/img][/url]
Saccharine wrote on 2021-05-21 11:36:15:
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-05-21 11:23:39:
anyways. I don't like the Cleaver , it looks so clunky and filthy. like some dirty piece of scrap metal someone pulled out of a garbage dump.

Haha that is EXACTLY why I have it on a lot of dragons. I need more dirty scrap apparel pieces for my scavenger dragons. Love these things.
Exactly why I have one on my girl Nirvana!
69351784_350.png
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.png
[quote name="Serafin" date="2021-05-21 12:07:16" ] I despise [item=black wolf cape] and its recolors and always have. The art is fine, but it looks just plain dumb to me. I always think it's laughable when someone has a "tough scary warrior" dragon in a wolf pelt cause it looks like a doofy, cheap costume. Plus, what on earth is the implication there? Are there dragon-sized wolves? Is it stitched together from scraps? Ugh. [/quote] They look nice on skydancers though, as long as you stick some eyes and a rogue mask under them. Kinda druid-ey. Otherwise, yeah. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=6529,17135,13835&xt=dressing.png[/img] [quote name="Cruelty" date="2021-05-21 12:55:24" ] I don't like the sandwastes stuff. It has NEVER looked good to me. [/quote] Some dragons it layers really well though. But you gotta mix and match. It definitely is a tad old. Just hope the layering wont be ruined when it's updated. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=545,544,539,6024,28372,34195&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Serafin wrote on 2021-05-21 12:07:16:
I despise Black Wolf Cape and its recolors and always have. The art is fine, but it looks just plain dumb to me. I always think it's laughable when someone has a "tough scary warrior" dragon in a wolf pelt cause it looks like a doofy, cheap costume.

Plus, what on earth is the implication there? Are there dragon-sized wolves? Is it stitched together from scraps? Ugh.
They look nice on skydancers though, as long as you stick some eyes and a rogue mask under them. Kinda druid-ey. Otherwise, yeah.

dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=6529,17135,13835&xt=dressing.png
Cruelty wrote on 2021-05-21 12:55:24:
Some dragons it layers really well though. But you gotta mix and match. It definitely is a tad old. Just hope the layering wont be ruined when it's updated.

dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=545,544,539,6024,28372,34195&xt=dressing.png
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="wyraj" date="2021-05-21 10:23:04" ] [item=duneglider cape] [color=indigo] and all the other capes. They just look awkward and clunky, and the art definitely hasn't aged well. [/quote] [i]sad cape noises[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35341981][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/353420/35341981_350.png[/img][/url]
wyraj wrote on 2021-05-21 10:23:04:
Duneglider Cape and all the other capes. They just look awkward and clunky, and the art definitely hasn't aged well.

sad cape noises

35341981_350.png
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 3 4 5 6