Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ SHARE YA LORE/HCs ] Nature Link Party!
1 2
URL: https://frlorebook.fandom.com/wiki/Firefly_Forest_Clan
Brief description: A small, but growing, clan that lives in the Viridian Labyrinth, founded when a Guardian found out that her Charge was a section of forest that the clan now lives in and protects.
What might link to it: Anyone who lives around the same area (near the Wild Sanctum). Note: I probably won't want to link to any lore that involves any lore that's too wild (aliens, inter dimensional travelers, demigods, eldritch horrors, etc.). It's not that I don't like lore like that; it's just that it doesn't fit with my personal lore.
Matchmake?: yes!

Note: The lore on the wiki page is a work in progress, and more detailed lore than be found in Blackthorn's bio in my lair.
URL: https://frlorebook.fandom.com/wiki/Firefly_Forest_Clan
Brief description: A small, but growing, clan that lives in the Viridian Labyrinth, founded when a Guardian found out that her Charge was a section of forest that the clan now lives in and protects.
What might link to it: Anyone who lives around the same area (near the Wild Sanctum). Note: I probably won't want to link to any lore that involves any lore that's too wild (aliens, inter dimensional travelers, demigods, eldritch horrors, etc.). It's not that I don't like lore like that; it's just that it doesn't fit with my personal lore.
Matchmake?: yes!

Note: The lore on the wiki page is a work in progress, and more detailed lore than be found in Blackthorn's bio in my lair.
oJK1fXV.png
URL: https://frlorebook.fandom.com/wiki/Vetra
Brief description: A succulent dragon, loves exploring various nature regions and collect plant samples
What might link to it: Succulents, plant sample collecting, strong admiration for nature/plants in general and wind
Matchmake?: Sure!
URL: https://frlorebook.fandom.com/wiki/Vetra
Brief description: A succulent dragon, loves exploring various nature regions and collect plant samples
What might link to it: Succulents, plant sample collecting, strong admiration for nature/plants in general and wind
Matchmake?: Sure!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Oranitha

I'm not quite sure I have no idea to what know what I'm meant to be doing here...
but the "[FREE] [EVENT] NatCross Claim-An-Art" said I had to be here too.

I don't have a wiki lorebook...

most of my dragons bio lore pages were not written by me & as you say are very much a W.I.P.
Also, that art pic - I asked for... where does it go, how is it used...
@Oranitha

I'm not quite sure I have no idea to what know what I'm meant to be doing here...
but the "[FREE] [EVENT] NatCross Claim-An-Art" said I had to be here too.

I don't have a wiki lorebook...

most of my dragons bio lore pages were not written by me & as you say are very much a W.I.P.
Also, that art pic - I asked for... where does it go, how is it used...
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@Oranitha

Omg, some sort of community made and maintained lore wiki that includes written topographical and environmental lore would be great!

Please tell me there is a FR lore discord somewhere? If so, please link it, I'll gladly join and dump ideas there!

So far I'm still working on the basic worldbuilding of my own clan-lore. Will link once I finish it, but it's very slow going when I'm juggling work, uni and other hobbies with the occasional FR. ;w;
@Oranitha

Omg, some sort of community made and maintained lore wiki that includes written topographical and environmental lore would be great!

Please tell me there is a FR lore discord somewhere? If so, please link it, I'll gladly join and dump ideas there!

So far I'm still working on the basic worldbuilding of my own clan-lore. Will link once I finish it, but it's very slow going when I'm juggling work, uni and other hobbies with the occasional FR. ;w;
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2