Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Out of Context Map Reactions
1 2
@Paleogene Deity hair is definitely Gladekeeper, assuming the treetops are like her hair [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] @Sorrowspark I think that was actually about the Snowsquall Tundra. Although looking at the Starwood Strand, boy did they mean [i]strand[/i]. @UserOfShadows Well that makes sense. Either that or it's actually railroad tracks and they're just imperial sized trains. The map can't possibly be to scale. The Arcanist, a deity, lives in the Observatory, but it's really not that much wider than those hot air balloons in Wind, and that hurricane is only approximately 8 hot air balloons wide. Meanwhile, Luminax, neck to butt, is about the same width as the Observatory, which contains a god. I'm not sure if that means Luminax is actually that big, or if it just confirms that the map is not to scale. @statue I mean that's basically Light lore XD "beautiful ruins where scholars study ancient societies, that one city that unfortunately let itself go, and oops we made an abomination"
@Paleogene Deity hair is definitely Gladekeeper, assuming the treetops are like her hair

@Sorrowspark I think that was actually about the Snowsquall Tundra. Although looking at the Starwood Strand, boy did they mean strand.

@UserOfShadows Well that makes sense. Either that or it's actually railroad tracks and they're just imperial sized trains. The map can't possibly be to scale. The Arcanist, a deity, lives in the Observatory, but it's really not that much wider than those hot air balloons in Wind, and that hurricane is only approximately 8 hot air balloons wide. Meanwhile, Luminax, neck to butt, is about the same width as the Observatory, which contains a god. I'm not sure if that means Luminax is actually that big, or if it just confirms that the map is not to scale.

@statue I mean that's basically Light lore XD "beautiful ruins where scholars study ancient societies, that one city that unfortunately let itself go, and oops we made an abomination"
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES A REBELLION HIDEOUT???"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES A REBELLION HIDEOUT???"
1553523339647.png
[quote]Shadow is basically just Dirty Water with all these goop pools[/quote] [b]yes.[/b]
Quote:
Shadow is basically just Dirty Water with all these goop pools

yes.
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
I have this from a Discord server I'm on:

Spirit: “So my Emperor wants to have a playdate with your Emperor, is Tuesday alright?”
Lightweaver:
Lightweaver: “Your what.”
I have this from a Discord server I'm on:

Spirit: “So my Emperor wants to have a playdate with your Emperor, is Tuesday alright?”
Lightweaver:
Lightweaver: “Your what.”
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
1 2