Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | you now collect gen 1s in one color
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Ultramarine? Or Emerald
Ultramarine? Or Emerald
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2021-05-08 18:59:33" ] Chocolate [/quote] Or anything on the bold to light pink scale. However currently it's Greenish range dragons due to an idea.
BirdBagel wrote on 2021-05-08 18:59:33:
Chocolate

Or anything on the bold to light pink scale.

However currently it's Greenish range dragons due to an idea.
nightshade. a lair full of blue and purple star dragons.
nightshade. a lair full of blue and purple star dragons.
qcCoEff.png Shall We Dance?
x
3+ FRT - HE/IT - OUTFIT THREAD
Robin
Robin
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Sky.
Sky.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Wait, by "one colour" are you implying only G1 triples or are you implying only those dragons that have this one colour somewhere

Spring
Wait, by "one colour" are you implying only G1 triples or are you implying only those dragons that have this one colour somewhere

Spring
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Rose, Chocolate or Blush.
Rose, Chocolate or Blush.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
A B Y S S
Welcome to the void, my dude
A B Y S S
Welcome to the void, my dude
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
probably Mint, Grapefruit, radioactive, cyan, or sunset

any tropical/bright/color shift ones would be my pick
probably Mint, Grapefruit, radioactive, cyan, or sunset

any tropical/bright/color shift ones would be my pick
bubblegum exclusively if only because this breeding project i've got going that involves it is making me desperate for the color in general
bubblegum exclusively if only because this breeding project i've got going that involves it is making me desperate for the color in general
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16