Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Time; The Resurgence
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
1) Tell me the story of your username! How'd you get it? What does it mean? Have you changed it at all? [LIST] [*]Cool keysmash that became a moon in my story that became my un. It's my third un on FR [/LIST] 2) If you had to make dinner for your lair what would you make them? [LIST] [*][s]All-you-can-eat Harpy's Roost banquet babey... if I ever fed them LMAO[/s] OHHH you meant like real food... eggrolls for everyone! [/LIST] 3) What three items on site are your favorite? [LIST] [*][item=brilliant feather cluster][item=shining feather cluster][item=unlikely alliance] [/LIST] 4) Top three favorite colors on site? [LIST] [*]Mint my beloved [/LIST] 5) Top three least favorite colors? [LIST] [*]uhhh idk [*]Actually it must be Cyan-Robin solely because this breeding project pair keeps spitting out those two instead of Cerulean which is [i]just one color above them please it's been two years lol[/i] >:O [/LIST] 6) What are all your gathering levels at right now? [LIST] [*]All 40 B) [/LIST] 7) What do you think the anniversary event will be? [LIST] [*]*throws dart* New Trading Post npc that is somehow related to the coli [/LIST] 8) What's the third dragon in your lair? How'd you get them? [LIST] [*]Auction House most likely. I think I liked how rainbowy he looked with that Toxin, compared to the other hatchlings [/LIST] [indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21870441][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/218705/21870441.png[/img][/url][/indent] 9) Do you have any dragons based on real-life objects? If not, do you have any fandragons? [LIST] [*]I have hella oc fandragons does this count [/LIST] 10) What's your favorite coliseum venue? Why? [LIST] [*]Woodland Path gives me tons of newbie days nostalgia! But also Harpy's Roost -> fodder training -> money xD [/LIST]
1) Tell me the story of your username! How'd you get it? What does it mean? Have you changed it at all?
  • Cool keysmash that became a moon in my story that became my un. It's my third un on FR

2) If you had to make dinner for your lair what would you make them?
  • All-you-can-eat Harpy's Roost banquet babey... if I ever fed them LMAO

OHHH you meant like real food... eggrolls for everyone!

3) What three items on site are your favorite?
  • Brilliant Feather Cluster Shining Feather Cluster Unlikely Alliance

4) Top three favorite colors on site?
  • Mint my beloved

5) Top three least favorite colors?
  • uhhh idk
  • Actually it must be Cyan-Robin solely because this breeding project pair keeps spitting out those two instead of Cerulean which is just one color above them please it's been two years lol >:O

6) What are all your gathering levels at right now?
  • All 40 B)

7) What do you think the anniversary event will be?
  • *throws dart* New Trading Post npc that is somehow related to the coli

8) What's the third dragon in your lair? How'd you get them?
  • Auction House most likely. I think I liked how rainbowy he looked with that Toxin, compared to the other hatchlings
21870441.png

9) Do you have any dragons based on real-life objects? If not, do you have any fandragons?
  • I have hella oc fandragons does this count

10) What's your favorite coliseum venue? Why?
  • Woodland Path gives me tons of newbie days nostalgia! But also Harpy's Roost -> fodder training -> money xD
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
[b]1) Tell me the story of your username! How'd you get it? What does it mean? Have you changed it at all?[/b] Strap in, this is gonna be quite the explanation. So, my un has many different origins and probably the most obvious part is the 'FusionBolt' part. Fusion Bolt is the signature move of my favorite legendary pokemon, Zekrom, and the GX part comes from the pokemon tcg. The 'fusion' part also comes from the name of the surgery for a spinal disorder I have called scoliosis, and the name of the surgery is a spinal fusion (I hopefully never have to get the surgery). The 'bolt' part comes from my love electricity and building things, and Boltz is my nickname :) [b]2) If you had to make dinner for your lair what would you make them?[/b] Hmm, I'd probably just make some pasta, nothing too fancy. [b]3) What three items on site are your favorite?[/b] [item=potted cactus][item=bunny ear cactus][item=nickel cat figurine] [b]4) Top three favorite colors on site?[/b] Sunset, Orca, Obsidian (subject to change, but sunset will always be #1) [b]5) Top three least favorite colors?[/b] Don't really have any :/ [b]6) What are all your gathering levels at right now?[/b] Hunting: 19, Fishing: 18, Insect Catching: 16, Foraging: 17, Digging: 29, Scavenging: 40 [b]7) What do you think the anniversary event will be?[/b] I'm hoping that the Tidelord will return with a new modern breed [b]8) What's the third dragon in your lair? How'd you get them?[/b] I'm honestly not sure how I got him... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58959294][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/589593/58959294_350.png[/img][/url] [b]9) Do you have any dragons based on real-life objects? If not, do you have any fandragons?[/b] I don't have any based on real-life objects, but I do have quite a few fandragons! Here are some of my favorites: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64402850]Neon J[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65675113]Mayday[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63584119]Zuke[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68045432]DJ Yellow[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68214915]DJ Blue[/url] [b]10) What's your favorite coliseum venue? Why?[/b] I'd have to say the Boreal Wood is my favorite venue, I just really like the winter aesthetic and the nighttime background is really pretty too.
1) Tell me the story of your username! How'd you get it? What does it mean? Have you changed it at all?
Strap in, this is gonna be quite the explanation. So, my un has many different origins and probably the most obvious part is the 'FusionBolt' part. Fusion Bolt is the signature move of my favorite legendary pokemon, Zekrom, and the GX part comes from the pokemon tcg. The 'fusion' part also comes from the name of the surgery for a spinal disorder I have called scoliosis, and the name of the surgery is a spinal fusion (I hopefully never have to get the surgery). The 'bolt' part comes from my love electricity and building things, and Boltz is my nickname :)

Hmm, I'd probably just make some pasta, nothing too fancy.

Potted Cactus Bunny Ear Cactus Nickel Cat Figurine

Sunset, Orca, Obsidian (subject to change, but sunset will always be #1)

Don't really have any :/

Hunting: 19, Fishing: 18, Insect Catching: 16, Foraging: 17, Digging: 29, Scavenging: 40

I'm hoping that the Tidelord will return with a new modern breed

I'm honestly not sure how I got him...
58959294_350.png

9) Do you have any dragons based on real-life objects? If not, do you have any fandragons?
I don't have any based on real-life objects, but I do have quite a few fandragons! Here are some of my favorites:

Neon J
Mayday
Zuke
DJ Yellow
DJ Blue

I'd have to say the Boreal Wood is my favorite venue, I just really like the winter aesthetic and the nighttime background is really pretty too.
_______ dXuqilp.png __ Boltz/Reef
They/It/Xe
FR +2
Robot Lover
VjLJwBn.png
[b]1) Tell me the story of your username! How'd you get it? What does it mean? Have you changed it at all?[/b] Ah, this is a very revealing one but basically it had been a suggestion from a friend for the name of a MTMTE Rewind RP blog that I had at some point considered running on Tumblr. It was too much effort though (the Tumblr RP community is way too focused on aesthetics), but Rewind was a VERY important character to me, so I used it as my actual blogs name. Now I use it everywhere I go because it accidentally became my brand -w-;; [b]2) If you had to make dinner for your lair what would you make them?[/b] My lair of scientists and researchers, as well as unsuspecting towns people, of dubious morals and motives? Think some soylent green will do just fine. Maybe a side of coffee with donuts. [b]3) What three items on site are your favorite?[/b] [s]Imperial Scroll, Boolean, Light Sprite [/s] Anyways jokes aside, probably; [item=lurching tome] [item=book of eldritch horror] [item=amelanistic racer] [b]4) Top three favorite colors on site?[/b] Oh gosh, it's so hard to choose! There's so many good colors! But I think in particular I DO really like Banana, Cerulean, and Cyan [b]5) Top three least favorite colors?[/b] Thistle, White, and Tomato. Controversial, I know, but White is so washed out it's legit just difficult to work with if you aren't going for a specific look. [b]6) What are all your gathering levels at right now?[/b] Hunting = 31, Fishing = 29, Insect Catching = 28, Foraging = 27, Digging = 36, Scavenging = 40 [b]7) What do you think the anniversary event will be?[/b] I genuinely have no idea, and that is so exciting to me. Sure, could break the site again like eyes did, but it also could be just a super awesome surprise like Ancients were. There's a chance it could be a Modern, and Permababy Skins are a long time request, but somehow they don't feel quite like Anni events. [b]8) What's the third dragon in your lair? How'd you get them?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49540707][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/495408/49540707_350.png[/img][/url] Ah, good ol' Platinum. He was a gift from a friend on here actually. He's literally not much at all, not even fully gened nor got good ones, but I completely adore him and couldn't be rid of him. [b]9) Do you have any dragons based on real-life objects? If not, do you have any fandragons?[/b] I have.... a whole tab for Fandragons, actually. Will be easier for us both to just tell you to wander into there to look. The Hibden too for that matter! There's uh. A signif amount in there. Though they look very half-baked and abandoned rn, cause they kinda are. Little archives tab though, that's gucci. [b]10) What's your favorite coliseum venue? Why?[/b] Sandswept Delta. No idea why, there's definitely no benefit to grinding there- not even got a boss to grind for. I just like the vibes. [b]BONUS: Tell me three positive things! [/b] -I can finally polish off some of my dragons with this newest update, including fan dragons, so that's really cool! -My classes for University end this Friday, so I'm free until September. -Apparently bee's might be able to feel happiness according to some on-going studies, and I just think that's neat.
Ah, this is a very revealing one but basically it had been a suggestion from a friend for the name of a MTMTE Rewind RP blog that I had at some point considered running on Tumblr. It was too much effort though (the Tumblr RP community is way too focused on aesthetics), but Rewind was a VERY important character to me, so I used it as my actual blogs name. Now I use it everywhere I go because it accidentally became my brand -w-;;

My lair of scientists and researchers, as well as unsuspecting towns people, of dubious morals and motives? Think some soylent green will do just fine. Maybe a side of coffee with donuts.

Imperial Scroll, Boolean, Light Sprite Anyways jokes aside, probably;
Lurching Tome Book of Eldritch Horror Amelanistic Racer

Oh gosh, it's so hard to choose! There's so many good colors! But I think in particular I DO really like Banana, Cerulean, and Cyan

Thistle, White, and Tomato. Controversial, I know, but White is so washed out it's legit just difficult to work with if you aren't going for a specific look.

Hunting = 31, Fishing = 29, Insect Catching = 28, Foraging = 27, Digging = 36, Scavenging = 40

I genuinely have no idea, and that is so exciting to me. Sure, could break the site again like eyes did, but it also could be just a super awesome surprise like Ancients were. There's a chance it could be a Modern, and Permababy Skins are a long time request, but somehow they don't feel quite like Anni events.

49540707_350.png
Ah, good ol' Platinum. He was a gift from a friend on here actually. He's literally not much at all, not even fully gened nor got good ones, but I completely adore him and couldn't be rid of him.

I have.... a whole tab for Fandragons, actually. Will be easier for us both to just tell you to wander into there to look. The Hibden too for that matter! There's uh. A signif amount in there. Though they look very half-baked and abandoned rn, cause they kinda are. Little archives tab though, that's gucci.

Sandswept Delta. No idea why, there's definitely no benefit to grinding there- not even got a boss to grind for. I just like the vibes.

BONUS: Tell me three positive things!
-I can finally polish off some of my dragons with this newest update, including fan dragons, so that's really cool!
-My classes for University end this Friday, so I'm free until September.
-Apparently bee's might be able to feel happiness according to some on-going studies, and I just think that's neat.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
yess omg i love these!! i thought you stopped making them entirely :0 glad to see you back! [b]1) Tell me the story of your username! How'd you get it? What does it mean? Have you changed it at all?[/b] [indent]first username was the same as my 10 year old animal jam user, so then i changed it to TouchTone named after a telephone i thought was cool, then got salty when people wouldnt stop bugging me about lemon demon, so I switched it to psychosis, which i got tired of, so i switched to ufology! its my favorite (psuedo)science and (one of) my names is Roswell named after the new mexico incident so i couldnt not :][/indent] [b]2) If you had to make dinner for your lair what would you make them?[/b] [indent]mcdonalds, i cant cook[/indent] [b]3) What three items on site are your favorite?[/b] [indent]vase fams almost made the list but i have a weird sentimentality to these specific items [item=lurching tome][item=leopard coralclimber toxin][item=greystone deer][/indent] [b]4) Top three favorite colors on site?[/b] [indent]camo and orchid are my absolute top colors, but maybe mint as a 3rd? i dont really know i only love the first two [/indent] [b]5) Top three least favorite colors?[/b] [indent]brick, thistle, amethyst :P im in the minority of people who actually like dull spring greens, somehow amethyst is out of pure salt because it looks so close to orchid when basic but it's accent colors in pretty much all genes are so bland, its like.. a slightly brighter pink and it makes me so angry because i keep getting excited thinking its my beloved orchid when g1 searching only to find this flat shade of purple[/indent] [b]6) What are all your gathering levels at right now?[/b] [indent]going across the board: 31, 21, 23, 25, 34, 40[/indent] [b]7) What do you think the anniversary event will be?[/b] [indent]i dont know but i hope its cool[/indent] [b]8) What's the third dragon in your lair? How'd you get them?[/b] [indent]ya really like the number 3 huh /lh [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52481981][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524820/52481981_350.png[/img][/url] corrosion! bought them as fodder and thought they were pretty so i resold them, then the buyer bought them and gened them before falling out of love and selling, so i decided to cave and get them back ^^[/indent] [b]9) Do you have any dragons based on real-life objects? If not, do you have any fandragons?[/b] [indent]d... does CheeseTouch count but in all serious, not yet! i do have a few scries of some i wanna obtain, but those are top secret until i get my little hands on the right g1 :3c[/indent] [b]10) What's your favorite coliseum venue? Why?[/b] [indent]unpopular opinion the mire is really cute... my aesthetic is spooky woods so <333 especially the art of it at night.. its just so nice man i hope they dont mess it up when they revamp it,, wartoads hurt me but thats ok the venue background art makes up for everything[/indent]
yess omg i love these!! i thought you stopped making them entirely :0 glad to see you back!

first username was the same as my 10 year old animal jam user, so then i changed it to TouchTone named after a telephone i thought was cool, then got salty when people wouldnt stop bugging me about lemon demon, so I switched it to psychosis, which i got tired of, so i switched to ufology! its my favorite (psuedo)science and (one of) my names is Roswell named after the new mexico incident so i couldnt not :]

mcdonalds, i cant cook

vase fams almost made the list but i have a weird sentimentality to these specific items
Lurching Tome Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Greystone Deer

camo and orchid are my absolute top colors, but maybe mint as a 3rd? i dont really know i only love the first two

brick, thistle, amethyst :P im in the minority of people who actually like dull spring greens, somehow

amethyst is out of pure salt because it looks so close to orchid when basic but it's accent colors in pretty much all genes are so bland, its like.. a slightly brighter pink and it makes me so angry because i keep getting excited thinking its my beloved orchid when g1 searching only to find this flat shade of purple

going across the board: 31, 21, 23, 25, 34, 40

i dont know but i hope its cool

ya really like the number 3 huh /lh
52481981_350.png
corrosion! bought them as fodder and thought they were pretty so i resold them, then the buyer bought them and gened them before falling out of love and selling, so i decided to cave and get them back ^^

d... does CheeseTouch count

but in all serious, not yet! i do have a few scries of some i wanna obtain, but those are top secret until i get my little hands on the right g1 :3c

unpopular opinion the mire is really cute... my aesthetic is spooky woods so <333 especially the art of it at night.. its just so nice man i hope they dont mess it up when they revamp it,, wartoads hurt me but thats ok the venue background art makes up for everything
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[quote]yess omg i love these!! i thought you stopped making them entirely :0 glad to see you back![/quote] @ufology this made me very happy sdijfhsdjf thank u ;A; I might start posting them again more frequently :)
Quote:
yess omg i love these!! i thought you stopped making them entirely :0 glad to see you back!

@ufology

this made me very happy sdijfhsdjf thank u ;A;

I might start posting them again more frequently :)
vDH0pGc.png
[b]1) Tell me the story of your username! How'd you get it? What does it mean? Have you changed it at all?[/b] Hakusen is the Japanese version of a nickname that I gave to one of my OCs (whose name means something like White Immortal or White Fairy. Ppl call them that bc they're stuck with white outfits and cannot die etc) It's become sort of my second online alias that I use for some games. My previous username is just my most used alias and therefore, more identifiable. [b]2) If you had to make dinner for your lair what would you make them?[/b] Salad rolls. [b]3) What three items on site are your favorite?[/b] The plushies [b]4) Top three favorite colors on site?[/b] Grapefruit, Pearl, Rose [b]5) Top three least favorite colors?[/b] Radioactive, Sanguine, Platinum [b]6) What are all your gathering levels at right now?[/b] All 24 [b]7) What do you think the anniversary event will be?[/b] No idea, but I crossing my fingers for a new treasure modern breed [b]8) What's the third dragon in your lair? How'd you get them?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60225470][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/602255/60225470_350.png[/img][/url] My heir! He's the son of my two leader dragons. [b]9) Do you have any dragons based on real-life objects? If not, do you have any fandragons?[/b] I'm planning on a cocktail-themed dragons series, does that count lol? I don't have any fandragon lol. I want my dragons to be relatively all OCs. [b]10) What's your favorite coliseum venue? Why?[/b] Forbidden Portal because uhhhh Arcane

Hakusen is the Japanese version of a nickname that I gave to one of my OCs (whose name means something like White Immortal or White Fairy. Ppl call them that bc they're stuck with white outfits and cannot die etc) It's become sort of my second online alias that I use for some games.

My previous username is just my most used alias and therefore, more identifiable.

Salad rolls.

The plushies

Grapefruit, Pearl, Rose

Radioactive, Sanguine, Platinum

All 24

No idea, but I crossing my fingers for a new treasure modern breed

60225470_350.png
My heir! He's the son of my two leader dragons.

I'm planning on a cocktail-themed dragons series, does that count lol?

I don't have any fandragon lol. I want my dragons to be relatively all OCs.

Forbidden Portal because uhhhh Arcane
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
[b]1) Tell me the story of your username! How'd you get it? What does it mean? Have you changed it at all?[/b] It's an inside joke that I don't have the energy to explain, and no I have never changed it :) [b]2) If you had to make dinner for your lair what would you make them?[/b] Plants. Salad. Eat your veggies insect and meat eating dragons >:( [b]3) What three items on site are your favorite?[/b] The boolean because chaos. Nooccar because of the caption and the fact that it's racoon spelled backwards. Orange Blotch Pansy because of the caption. [item=boolean][item=Nooccar][item=Orange Blotch Pansy] [b]4) Top three favorite colors on site?[/b] Maybe these three? Latte Obsidian Royal [b]5) Top three least favorite colors?[/b] I really hate those murky green ranged colors huh? Murk Spring Moss [b]6) What are all your gathering levels at right now?[/b] Hunting: 23 Fishing: 15 Insect Catching: 13 Foraging: 14 Digging: 23 Scavenging: 25 [b]7) What do you think the anniversary event will be?[/b] Is it too much to hope for permababy skins? Or a new modern? [b]8) What's the third dragon in your lair? How'd you get them?[/b] This derg: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1547617&skin=0&apparel=27148,954,23290,27144,27146,27147,2963,27145&xt=dressing.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69100972][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/691010/69100972.png[/img][/url] I bought Unnamed a few hours ago for 200g. He will be an expensive project... [b]9) Do you have any dragons based on real-life objects? If not, do you have any fandragons?[/b] I have an uncompleted fandragon of (try to guess if you want) [spoiler]Kayden[/spoiler] from [spoiler]Eleceed[/spoiler]. The scry on the left shows primal, but I plan on giving him unusual eyes. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1457228&skin=0&apparel=19450,32284,6029,33701,27201&xt=dressing.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69062983][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/690630/69062983.png[/img][/url] [b]10) What's your favorite coliseum venue? Why?[/b] I'm a little burned out from fodder training and fest grinding, but Redrock Cove is my favorite. The day and night scenes are pretty, and I love the apparel.
It's an inside joke that I don't have the energy to explain, and no I have never changed it :)

Plants. Salad. Eat your veggies insect and meat eating dragons >:(

The boolean because chaos.
Nooccar because of the caption and the fact that it's racoon spelled backwards.
Orange Blotch Pansy because of the caption.
Boolean Nooccar Orange Blotch Pansy

Maybe these three?
Latte
Obsidian
Royal

I really hate those murky green ranged colors huh?
Murk
Spring
Moss

Hunting: 23
Fishing: 15
Insect Catching: 13
Foraging: 14
Digging: 23
Scavenging: 25

Is it too much to hope for permababy skins? Or a new modern?

This derg:
scry?sdid=1547617&skin=0&apparel=27148,954,23290,27144,27146,27147,2963,27145&xt=dressing.png69100972.png
I bought Unnamed a few hours ago for 200g. He will be an expensive project...

I have an uncompleted fandragon of (try to guess if you want) Kayden from Eleceed. The scry on the left shows primal, but I plan on giving him unusual eyes.
scry?sdid=1457228&skin=0&apparel=19450,32284,6029,33701,27201&xt=dressing.png69062983.png

I'm a little burned out from fodder training and fest grinding, but Redrock Cove is my favorite. The day and night scenes are pretty, and I love the apparel.
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
[b]1)[/b] Tell me the story of your username! How'd you get it? What does it mean? Have you changed it at all? -just a pun on 'ckicken tenders' but using the french infinitive meaning 'to understand'. I just think I'm funnier than I actually am; No, haven't changed it. [b]2) [/b]If you had to make dinner for your lair what would you make them? -surf n turf, everyone eats meat and seafood, so. [b]3)[/b] What three items on site are your favorite? [item=historical text] [item=tallow candle] and maybe [item=haunted flame candles] [b]4)[/b] Top three favorite colors on site? -Obsidian, abyss, beige. i prefer muted colors. [b]5)[/b] Top three least favorite colors? -Ultramarine, radioactive, fuschia. they hurt my eyes- sapphire especially, for some reason. I loathe eyeburners. [b]6)[/b] What are all your gathering levels at right now? -from left to right: 8, 4, 2, 3, 11, 20. I only have mirrors, and get most of my food from the coli. As such most of my turns are used for digging/scavenging, unless i need hibden items. [b]7)[/b] What do you think the anniversary event will be? -Tiderlord coming back, maybe? perhaps a modern breed release? [b]8)[/b] What's the third dragon in your lair? How'd you get them? third one I ever got, i think, is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62937778][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629378/62937778_350.png[/img][/url] ^ bought him off the AH. third dragon in my first tab? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62934453][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629345/62934453_350.png[/img][/url] [b]9) [/b]Do you have any dragons based on real-life objects? If not, do you have any fandragons? No, and no. Probably won't ever. [b]10)[/b] What's your favorite coliseum venue? Why? Forgotten cave, because i love subterranean themes. (fitting, given my clan lore has the entire clan situated in an extensive cave system). OR thunderhead savanna. I just...it's very pretty.

-just a pun on 'ckicken tenders' but using the french infinitive meaning 'to understand'. I just think I'm funnier than I actually am; No, haven't changed it.

-surf n turf, everyone eats meat and seafood, so.

Historical Text Tallow Candle and maybe Haunted Flame Candles

-Obsidian, abyss, beige. i prefer muted colors.

-Ultramarine, radioactive, fuschia. they hurt my eyes- sapphire especially, for some reason. I loathe eyeburners.

-from left to right: 8, 4, 2, 3, 11, 20. I only have mirrors, and get most of my food from the coli. As such most of my turns are used for digging/scavenging, unless i need hibden items.

-Tiderlord coming back, maybe? perhaps a modern breed release?

third one I ever got, i think, is

62937778_350.png

^ bought him off the AH.

third dragon in my first tab?

62934453_350.png

No, and no. Probably won't ever.

Forgotten cave, because i love subterranean themes. (fitting, given my clan lore has the entire clan situated in an extensive cave system).

OR thunderhead savanna. I just...it's very pretty.
IeBhKII.png
[rubs hands together menacingly] [b]1) Tell me the story of your username! How'd you get it? What does it mean? Have you changed it at all?[/b] i literally made some sprite art where i just put a hat and sunglasses on arceus (yknow, the pokemon) and named it swageus and lo and behold im now swageus [b]2) If you had to make dinner for your lair what would you make them?[/b] the best damn omelette theyll ever get [b]3) What three items on site are your favorite?[/b] coli icons that make me go WAUGH [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Eliminate][item=Scene: Training Fields] [b]4) Top three favorite colors on site?[/b] uuuhhh obsidian abyss and vermilion [b]5) Top three least favorite colors?[/b] idk lel [b]6) What are all your gathering levels at right now?[/b] Hunting: 40 Fishing: 38 Insect Catching: 13 Foraging: 17 Digging: 27 Scavenging: 40 [b]7) What do you think the anniversary event will be?[/b] specifically? idk, but i know its gonna be complete chaos [b]8) What's the third dragon in your lair? How'd you get them?[/b] this creature, probably got her off of the auction house idk lol [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=333416&skin=29333&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]9) Do you have any dragons based on real-life objects? If not, do you have any fandragons?[/b] tapirs count as real-life objects right? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52928802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/529289/52928802_350.png[/img][/url] [b] 10) What's your favorite coliseum venue? Why?[/b] forbidden portal, very nice looking venue
[rubs hands together menacingly]

i literally made some sprite art where i just put a hat and sunglasses on arceus (yknow, the pokemon) and named it swageus and lo and behold im now swageus

the best damn omelette theyll ever get

coli icons that make me go WAUGH
Unhatched Arcane Egg Eliminate Scene: Training Fields

uuuhhh obsidian abyss and vermilion

idk lel

Hunting: 40
Fishing: 38
Insect Catching: 13
Foraging: 17
Digging: 27
Scavenging: 40

specifically? idk, but i know its gonna be complete chaos

this creature, probably got her off of the auction house idk lol

scry?sdid=333416&skin=29333&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

tapirs count as real-life objects right?

52928802_350.png

forbidden portal, very nice looking venue
bababooey
[b]1)[/b] wasn't satisfied with my old username anymore, and then the capricat familiars were released. i knew i had to. [b]2)[/b] i've never cooked anything more than a fried egg or instant noodles, but if it's for my precious dragon children i'll give it my best shot! something fish related, probably. most of my children are meat or seafood eaters. ...fish and chips? [b]3)[/b] [item=longhorn capricat][item=prancing capricat][item=corn snake] [b]4)[/b] caribbean, orca, and sand! i think they're very pretty [b]5)[/b] i only dislike a color if it doesn't match with the rest, so it varies. [b]6)[/b] fishing, foraging and scavenging are around 30, with the rest maxed. i used to have a lot of spirals, i think, and i dig every festival. can't wait to get them all maxed. [b]7)[/b] no idea, but every anniversary so far has been an exciting one, and i'm looking forward to it. i hope there'll be a new familiar or apparel piece! those are always great. [b]8)[/b] if it's 'the first dragon who entered my lair after my progens', that'd be my pearlcatcher atalanta, who's currently snoozing in my hibden. got bored of her looks a long long time ago, but i'm glad i didn't get rid of her. got her from a free dragon thread for newbies. if it's 'literal third dragon in my lair', that'd be dalanar! bought him when i was searching for level 25s to buy. it didn't seem like anyone else wanted a clown/eye spots dragon, and i actually kind of like those genes, so i took him in. he's been very nice to me and i love him. [b]9)[/b] there's an imp in my lair i got to represent this nifty little figurine i used to have before it got lost. i got rid of the fandragons i used to own because of lair space, but i used to have one for mobile suit hashmal! maybe i'll try getting another sometime, when i have less projects to work on. [b]10)[/b] kelp beds! i have fond memories of grinding in the kelp beds to level my daughter ceres to 25 while waiting for my mom to pick me up. my first boss familiar was the wave sweeper, as well. three positive things: i got to eat my favorite food today! i saw one of the neighbourhood stray cats yesterday and she said hi to me. i love her. some people i know said they'd gladly start a religion centered around me, and i'm very flattered. edit: misremembered a detail, whoops
1) wasn't satisfied with my old username anymore, and then the capricat familiars were released. i knew i had to.

2) i've never cooked anything more than a fried egg or instant noodles, but if it's for my precious dragon children i'll give it my best shot! something fish related, probably. most of my children are meat or seafood eaters. ...fish and chips?

3) Longhorn Capricat Prancing Capricat Corn Snake

4) caribbean, orca, and sand! i think they're very pretty

5) i only dislike a color if it doesn't match with the rest, so it varies.

6) fishing, foraging and scavenging are around 30, with the rest maxed. i used to have a lot of spirals, i think, and i dig every festival. can't wait to get them all maxed.

7) no idea, but every anniversary so far has been an exciting one, and i'm looking forward to it. i hope there'll be a new familiar or apparel piece! those are always great.

8) if it's 'the first dragon who entered my lair after my progens', that'd be my pearlcatcher atalanta, who's currently snoozing in my hibden. got bored of her looks a long long time ago, but i'm glad i didn't get rid of her. got her from a free dragon thread for newbies.
if it's 'literal third dragon in my lair', that'd be dalanar! bought him when i was searching for level 25s to buy. it didn't seem like anyone else wanted a clown/eye spots dragon, and i actually kind of like those genes, so i took him in. he's been very nice to me and i love him.

9) there's an imp in my lair i got to represent this nifty little figurine i used to have before it got lost. i got rid of the fandragons i used to own because of lair space, but i used to have one for mobile suit hashmal! maybe i'll try getting another sometime, when i have less projects to work on.

10) kelp beds! i have fond memories of grinding in the kelp beds to level my daughter ceres to 25 while waiting for my mom to pick me up. my first boss familiar was the wave sweeper, as well.

three positive things: i got to eat my favorite food today!
i saw one of the neighbourhood stray cats yesterday and she said hi to me. i love her.
some people i know said they'd gladly start a religion centered around me, and i'm very flattered.

edit: misremembered a detail, whoops
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11