Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ice Pastel tho
1 2 3
As an Ice member, I'm so psyched about these new eye types.
As an Ice member, I'm so psyched about these new eye types.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
All the pastel eyes look so nice
All the pastel eyes look so nice
flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

filler
filler

filler
filler

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

Bri / she/they / 22
FR +3

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

filler
filler
I was JUST coming to see if others fell in love with ice pastel like i did.

I need so many pastel vials. almost all my ice dragons might get it tbh
I was JUST coming to see if others fell in love with ice pastel like i did.

I need so many pastel vials. almost all my ice dragons might get it tbh
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
Honestly, I'm so glad for pastel. Old ice eyes were very light and much less blue than common ended up being. Old light eyes were very soft and not as vibrant as light common came out to be. So it's so nice to see pastel be a thing. Now it's possible to get some lighter, softer eyes.
Honestly, I'm so glad for pastel. Old ice eyes were very light and much less blue than common ended up being. Old light eyes were very soft and not as vibrant as light common came out to be. So it's so nice to see pastel be a thing. Now it's possible to get some lighter, softer eyes.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I love when the dragons don't have pupils and the eyes are just flat white!
I love when the dragons don't have pupils and the eyes are just flat white!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I fell in love with ice pastel earlier too - though maybe for a different reason. Not only is that pure white good for lore purposes (blind dragons? maybe it can join earth unusual as a possible "this dragon has no magic" eye?), it also [i]perfectly[/i] matches with white-with-ice-stained. Meaning I was able to make a dragon of mine that is supposed to be pure white have the pure white eyes it deserved, rather than the blue eyes it had that always kinda bugged me. >:D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59798995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/597990/59798995_350.png[/img][/url]
I fell in love with ice pastel earlier too - though maybe for a different reason. Not only is that pure white good for lore purposes (blind dragons? maybe it can join earth unusual as a possible "this dragon has no magic" eye?), it also perfectly matches with white-with-ice-stained. Meaning I was able to make a dragon of mine that is supposed to be pure white have the pure white eyes it deserved, rather than the blue eyes it had that always kinda bugged me. >:D

59798995_350.png
Wind House Cup 2023 Superstorm Badge 20x20.png?css=%7B%22opacity%22%3A%220%22%7D&dummyext=.png
Indeed! It reminds me of the old Ice eyes, and I'm sure it'll be used a lot.
Indeed! It reminds me of the old Ice eyes, and I'm sure it'll be used a lot.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Nice.

No pun intended lol.
Nice.

No pun intended lol.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
i was SO happy to find out ice pastel made the eyes pure white!!! like i remember the original eyes being white white and this just... ugh it's so good, it's so pretty, it's nice to have this really solid option ;U; i gotta go throw it on some dragons asap!!!
i was SO happy to find out ice pastel made the eyes pure white!!! like i remember the original eyes being white white and this just... ugh it's so good, it's so pretty, it's nice to have this really solid option ;U; i gotta go throw it on some dragons asap!!!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 3