Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scattersight Hoarders, How We Feelin?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
i still have my original vial of scattersight. was waiting til i could make around 1000g on it. sigh
i still have my original vial of scattersight. was waiting til i could make around 1000g on it. sigh
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
I lost a fair bit (not nearly as much as I would have had this happened last week), but overall I'm glad they decided to do this the way they did.
They didn't go back on their word and they fixed the biggest problem on the site.

I feel bad for everyone who lost hundreds of thousands of gems; it hurts to lose profit but ultimately, investments are a risk and this new system is just. So much better for the site.
I'm just really happy to see almost everyone handling this gracefully.
I lost a fair bit (not nearly as much as I would have had this happened last week), but overall I'm glad they decided to do this the way they did.
They didn't go back on their word and they fixed the biggest problem on the site.

I feel bad for everyone who lost hundreds of thousands of gems; it hurts to lose profit but ultimately, investments are a risk and this new system is just. So much better for the site.
I'm just really happy to see almost everyone handling this gracefully.
I have one and I was waiting for the price to increase more. RIP guess I'll see if it sells now lol
But honestly I'm happy that people can easily make their dream dragons now. I don't have to suffer through a breeding project for a fire primal anymore
I have one and I was waiting for the price to increase more. RIP guess I'll see if it sells now lol
But honestly I'm happy that people can easily make their dream dragons now. I don't have to suffer through a breeding project for a fire primal anymore
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

*sigh
*sigh
I had 15, sold about 4-5 of them before the update. While I do regret not selling the rest of them until now, realistically I don't think I would have sold them any time soon. This update will be nice.
I had 15, sold about 4-5 of them before the update. While I do regret not selling the rest of them until now, realistically I don't think I would have sold them any time soon. This update will be nice.
eG6Zatg.png
[emoji=wildclaw sad size=1]
intersex.png
Honestly, very sad and disappointed. But, I do understand that this update was needed, so I can't complain too much. I am happy that everyone can get eye types far easier. Guess I've learned my lesson - no more risky investments for me. Can't take this a second time haha.
Honestly, very sad and disappointed. But, I do understand that this update was needed, so I can't complain too much. I am happy that everyone can get eye types far easier. Guess I've learned my lesson - no more risky investments for me. Can't take this a second time haha.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
I was really hoping it'd get me at least enough to buy my dream dragon (infertile glitchy) [emoji=eliminate size=1] f
I was really hoping it'd get me at least enough to buy my dream dragon (infertile glitchy) f
intersex.png
I wasn't even saving them to sell. I was saving them until I was able to get a specific dream dragon of mine then pray I'd get primal from the vials. I've 15, now are worthless. I'd have been better off freaking selling them.
I wasn't even saving them to sell. I was saving them until I was able to get a specific dream dragon of mine then pray I'd get primal from the vials. I've 15, now are worthless. I'd have been better off freaking selling them.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
I'm hoping eventually they'll go up a little again just because they're technically still "rare items" that aren't going to be made again, I'm sure there are at least [i]some[/i] rare collectors who'd be interested just in having them rather than for using them, but I'm not sure if I wanna take that risk either [emoji=wildclaw sad size=1]
I'm hoping eventually they'll go up a little again just because they're technically still "rare items" that aren't going to be made again, I'm sure there are at least some rare collectors who'd be interested just in having them rather than for using them, but I'm not sure if I wanna take that risk either
intersex.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14