Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Colosseum Captcha test
1 2
I've been on the site long enough to see the introduction of the captcha, which is why I knew it's a captcha...can't imagine I'd've not learned that the hard way otherwise :| I was whinging on the Nature server about this absolute gem of a captcha though [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371742298549125120/848220634756808774/unknown.png[/img] [spoiler]top center[/spoiler]
I've been on the site long enough to see the introduction of the captcha, which is why I knew it's a captcha...can't imagine I'd've not learned that the hard way otherwise :|

I was whinging on the Nature server about this absolute gem of a captcha though

unknown.png

top center
cL9yafY.gif
I found out that it’s a captcha during last Wavecrest. I was getting the “minigame” every four or five rounds and got annoyed, so I just tried clicking through it to make it go away. And then I got locked out of Coli. Idk how long it locked me out, I didn’t check again until a few hours later anyway.
I found out that it’s a captcha during last Wavecrest. I was getting the “minigame” every four or five rounds and got annoyed, so I just tried clicking through it to make it go away. And then I got locked out of Coli. Idk how long it locked me out, I didn’t check again until a few hours later anyway.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
I've had it lock me out for like 15 minutes after I got the captcha correct, but from seeing others say the wait time is long, maybe it builds every time you get a captcha "wrong"?
I've had it lock me out for like 15 minutes after I got the captcha correct, but from seeing others say the wait time is long, maybe it builds every time you get a captcha "wrong"?
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
1 2