Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ah disgusting
1 2 3
Went to check if I had enough to make modern Patchwork, been saving up mats for days, I misclick and don't notice (mobile player, page took a bit to load and it double clicked) and now Baldwin is busy for the next 6 hours brewing up Veilspun Patchwork that I dont and never will use, and sells for a fraction of regular patch. [emoji=bogsneak sad size=2] I was so excited to finally get a start on my bunch of modern projects that need patch/stitched, and now im debating just going back to not using baldwin. This sucks. RIP Anybody else have any accidents lately? Edit: I forget how kind this site is, thank you to everyone who's offered me ingredients! You're all amazing incredibly kind people! <3
Went to check if I had enough to make modern Patchwork, been saving up mats for days, I misclick and don't notice (mobile player, page took a bit to load and it double clicked) and now Baldwin is busy for the next 6 hours brewing up Veilspun Patchwork that I dont and never will use, and sells for a fraction of regular patch.

I was so excited to finally get a start on my bunch of modern projects that need patch/stitched, and now im debating just going back to not using baldwin. This sucks. RIP

Anybody else have any accidents lately?

Edit: I forget how kind this site is, thank you to everyone who's offered me ingredients! You're all amazing incredibly kind people! <3
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
Not lately, but i lost gems on buying a modern gene vs veil gene (starmap) a while ago (before the handy marketplace update)
Not lately, but i lost gems on buying a modern gene vs veil gene (starmap) a while ago (before the handy marketplace update)
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@Empedocles that stinks, were you able to resell it and make some of it back?
@Empedocles that stinks, were you able to resell it and make some of it back?
DSfOOlg.png
[quote name="Stormfly" date="2021-04-20 07:19:08" ] that stinks, were you able to resell it and make some of it back? [/quote] yeah but i lost like 200-300g
Stormfly wrote on 2021-04-20 07:19:08:
that stinks, were you able to resell it and make some of it back?
yeah but i lost like 200-300g
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Oh no I'm sorry that happened :( I wish the icon previews for ancient dragons were more distinct. They have the same artwork on them and I've mistaken ancient genes for modern ones on many occasions.

I actually need a veinspun patchwork gene so if you want to sell it for whatever you think is a fair price to recoup some of the loss though, let me know :p
Oh no I'm sorry that happened :( I wish the icon previews for ancient dragons were more distinct. They have the same artwork on them and I've mistaken ancient genes for modern ones on many occasions.

I actually need a veinspun patchwork gene so if you want to sell it for whatever you think is a fair price to recoup some of the loss though, let me know :p
@Empedocles im sorry :c itd be nice if there was a way to sell back to the MP, even if it was only temporary in the case of accidental buys

@Decres thanks, me too! Ive never had a problem with it til now but it was only a matter of time

By all means, in 6 hours it is yours lol
They only go for about 80g but I just want it gone, like all my lost mats ill need to rebrew :p
@Empedocles im sorry :c itd be nice if there was a way to sell back to the MP, even if it was only temporary in the case of accidental buys

@Decres thanks, me too! Ive never had a problem with it til now but it was only a matter of time

By all means, in 6 hours it is yours lol
They only go for about 80g but I just want it gone, like all my lost mats ill need to rebrew :p
DSfOOlg.png
It wasn't too recent but I did end up accidently buying Gaoler fans instead of Banescale fans. I was able to sell it again but lost 5g, it wasn't too much, but still annoying.
It wasn't too recent but I did end up accidently buying Gaoler fans instead of Banescale fans. I was able to sell it again but lost 5g, it wasn't too much, but still annoying.
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
@Puffin25
Oof. Worst part is that Gaoler fans look so wrong, as fans = aquatic, and aquatic fish aren't furry.....
@Puffin25
Oof. Worst part is that Gaoler fans look so wrong, as fans = aquatic, and aquatic fish aren't furry.....
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Oh that sucks so much, I feel for you. It is so so easy to mix them up, and I feel like for some reason its a lot easier to make the mistake in Baldwin- I always have to catch myself before doing the wrong brew.
Wish the icons were most distinct for sure. Like showing the example on the dragon its for or coloring the borders differently.
Oh that sucks so much, I feel for you. It is so so easy to mix them up, and I feel like for some reason its a lot easier to make the mistake in Baldwin- I always have to catch myself before doing the wrong brew.
Wish the icons were most distinct for sure. Like showing the example on the dragon its for or coloring the borders differently.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I mispriced a gene that I brewed from Baldwin, OOF. I wish they didn't need so much treasure as well it already takes so long to gather all the items.

But look on the bright side, so much experience. :D
I mispriced a gene that I brewed from Baldwin, OOF. I wish they didn't need so much treasure as well it already takes so long to gather all the items.

But look on the bright side, so much experience. :D
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3