Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ah disgusting
1 2 3
[quote name="Empedocles" date="2021-04-20 07:35:26" ] @/Puffin25 Oof. Worst part is that Gaoler fans look so wrong, as fans = aquatic, and aquatic fish aren't furry..... [/quote] Me who likes gaoler fans because it looks eldritch [i]because[/i] of how strange it is for fur to be with a gene that doesn't look like it should be on something with fur. But yeah, I wish there was more distinction at the very least or a way to 'return' it to the marketplace (doubt that would work with baldwin given how much goes into making stuff there). I haven't made the mistake often, as I always make sure it's the right gene first, but I did slip up and buy a goaler gene instead of a modern. Luckily I managed to find someone who would trade me in Items for Sale. Never had it happen at baldwin's, although I'm not on mobile 99% of the time. Plus, I tend to type out the name of the gene so it's faster to find + the text is easier to see now that it isn't surrounded by other things I can brew.
Empedocles wrote on 2021-04-20 07:35:26:
@/Puffin25
Oof. Worst part is that Gaoler fans look so wrong, as fans = aquatic, and aquatic fish aren't furry.....

Me who likes gaoler fans because it looks eldritch because of how strange it is for fur to be with a gene that doesn't look like it should be on something with fur.

But yeah, I wish there was more distinction at the very least or a way to 'return' it to the marketplace (doubt that would work with baldwin given how much goes into making stuff there). I haven't made the mistake often, as I always make sure it's the right gene first, but I did slip up and buy a goaler gene instead of a modern. Luckily I managed to find someone who would trade me in Items for Sale.

Never had it happen at baldwin's, although I'm not on mobile 99% of the time. Plus, I tend to type out the name of the gene so it's faster to find + the text is easier to see now that it isn't surrounded by other things I can brew.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
That sucks - I do hope we'll get more distinguishing looks between modern/ancient genes eventually, as I've done the same myself.

Recently, I accidentally bought a G1 with what a thought were the colors I needed but accidentally reversed them (I wanted a Honeydew/Splash female, and bought a Splash/Honeydew female instead).
That sucks - I do hope we'll get more distinguishing looks between modern/ancient genes eventually, as I've done the same myself.

Recently, I accidentally bought a G1 with what a thought were the colors I needed but accidentally reversed them (I wanted a Honeydew/Splash female, and bought a Splash/Honeydew female instead).
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
@Stormfly lol cr me when its done and ill give you 100g for it!
@Stormfly lol cr me when its done and ill give you 100g for it!
Similar page loading hiccups have made me buy wrong genes from MP, it's always fun.

One day I will launch my laptop into orbit.
Similar page loading hiccups have made me buy wrong genes from MP, it's always fun.

Oh man lots of replies! I dont think I'm gonna reply to everyone individually, but I definitely hope the gene icons get differentiated more with one of the upcoming updates/revamps.

Or a way to separate between modern and ancient in baldwin. Theyre legit right above each other when filtered in specialty and use the same items in different quantities, when you're not zoomed its so easy to misclick. @ n@

@kuujo oh man I feel you with the color swap, I impulse buy a lot like that and then realize that's not what I was aiming to buy lol

@Decres I love you seriously thank you! I really appreciate it!
Oh man lots of replies! I dont think I'm gonna reply to everyone individually, but I definitely hope the gene icons get differentiated more with one of the upcoming updates/revamps.

Or a way to separate between modern and ancient in baldwin. Theyre legit right above each other when filtered in specialty and use the same items in different quantities, when you're not zoomed its so easy to misclick. @ n@

@kuujo oh man I feel you with the color swap, I impulse buy a lot like that and then realize that's not what I was aiming to buy lol

@Decres I love you seriously thank you! I really appreciate it!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
[quote name="@PlagueMaw" date="2021-04-20 08:12:36" ] Similar page loading hiccups have made me buy wrong genes from MP, it's always fun. One day I will launch my laptop into orbit. [/quote] I'll be launching my phone right there with you i stg
@PlagueMaw wrote on 2021-04-20 08:12:36:

I'll be launching my phone right there with you i stg
DSfOOlg.png
[quote name="Stormfly" date="2021-04-20 10:05:13" ] [quote name="@PlagueMaw" date="2021-04-20 08:12:36" ] Similar page loading hiccups have made me buy wrong genes from MP, it's always fun. One day I will launch my laptop into orbit. [/quote] I'll be launching my phone right there with you i stg [/quote] ima rip all the ancient genes out of the screen, climb mount everest, then jump up really high so I can put all the ancient genes on the moon and bury them under a rock for future astronauts to ponder what this weird square with a squiggly dna sign is
Stormfly wrote on 2021-04-20 10:05:13:
@PlagueMaw wrote on 2021-04-20 08:12:36:

ima rip all the ancient genes out of the screen, climb mount everest, then jump up really high so I can put all the ancient genes on the moon and bury them under a rock for future astronauts to ponder what this weird square with a squiggly dna sign is
[quote name="@FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-04-20 10:12:07" ] [quote name="Stormfly" date="2021-04-20 10:05:13" ] [quote name="PlagueMaw" date="2021-04-20 08:12:36" ] Similar page loading hiccups have made me buy wrong genes from MP, it's always fun. One day I will launch my laptop into orbit. [/quote] I'll be launching my phone right there with you i stg [/quote] ima rip all the ancient genes out of the screen, climb mount everest, then jump up really high so I can put all the ancient genes on the moon and bury them under a rock for future astronauts to ponder what this weird square with a squiggly dna sign is [/quote] We've uncovered the secret [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/775234742235824148/834117330954223656/56g2dc.jpg[/img] Can't believe people thought the moon was made of cheese smh
@FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-04-20 10:12:07:
Stormfly wrote on 2021-04-20 10:05:13:
PlagueMaw wrote on 2021-04-20 08:12:36:

ima rip all the ancient genes out of the screen, climb mount everest, then jump up really high so I can put all the ancient genes on the moon and bury them under a rock for future astronauts to ponder what this weird square with a squiggly dna sign is

We've uncovered the secret
56g2dc.jpg

Can't believe people thought the moon was made of cheese smh
DSfOOlg.png
Well, I accidentally melted down a mana thief instead of a satin mouse while on my quest for one last blue goo. (I went through two stacks of satin mice I think). Mine was also because I was on mobile and misclicked and the page didn't load. =(

I know it's not as bad as brewing/buying the wrong genes, but it still bothered me. u_u
Well, I accidentally melted down a mana thief instead of a satin mouse while on my quest for one last blue goo. (I went through two stacks of satin mice I think). Mine was also because I was on mobile and misclicked and the page didn't load. =(

I know it's not as bad as brewing/buying the wrong genes, but it still bothered me. u_u
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
I meant to brew Skink, and I brewed Spinner. I ended up selling it for 195g, but it hurts man
I meant to brew Skink, and I brewed Spinner. I ended up selling it for 195g, but it hurts man
cwwdtDB.png
1 2 3