Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you bond with ALL your familiars?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So, I just discovered the sort by 'Not bonded today' drop down...
And bonded with all 179 familiars today c:
Do you do the same? Only bond with a few? Only bond with the amount you have currently equipped?

I used to just go through the amount I had equipped to the number of dragons I have, but I think I'll be doing all of them from now on.
So, I just discovered the sort by 'Not bonded today' drop down...
And bonded with all 179 familiars today c:
Do you do the same? Only bond with a few? Only bond with the amount you have currently equipped?

I used to just go through the amount I had equipped to the number of dragons I have, but I think I'll be doing all of them from now on.
I started bonding with all my familiars after Fiona was introduced. Gotta nab those new Fiona fams right after they're released.
I started bonding with all my familiars after Fiona was introduced. Gotta nab those new Fiona fams right after they're released.
8AiuGvS.png
Yes. It's tedious bonding with them all, especially since I have so little dragons to put them on, so I'm constantly switching familiars on a single dragon until I'm done.

Got to get those gilded chests somehow, right?
Yes. It's tedious bonding with them all, especially since I have so little dragons to put them on, so I'm constantly switching familiars on a single dragon until I'm done.

Got to get those gilded chests somehow, right?
KdSMN2F.png
I bond with all of mine, yes. By doing so, I've managed to whittle them down to less than a page left to bond with. The rest are all awakened.
I bond with all of mine, yes. By doing so, I've managed to whittle them down to less than a page left to bond with. The rest are all awakened.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I only bond with the amount I have currently equipped, it’s just easier for me since I usually play on my phone :)
I only bond with the amount I have currently equipped, it’s just easier for me since I usually play on my phone :)
7mfPPIQ.png _________
@TheDEV1L | 530294

He/Him | Gryffindor | Virgo | FR+2
Nope! I do not have the patience to bond with 500+ fams
Nope! I do not have the patience to bond with 500+ fams
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Nope! I'm content to just take it slow.
Nope! I'm content to just take it slow.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Bonding with like 400+ fams every day? Nah
Bonding with like 400+ fams every day? Nah
udj6wT1.png
I bond with EVERY familiar equipped
Excluding hib dragons, that would be a pain
I bond with EVERY familiar equipped
Excluding hib dragons, that would be a pain
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Bonding with 900+ familiars every day? No. I do bond with everything I have currently equipped and I rotate most fams out when they've awakened and put new fams on those dergs unless there's a really good reason for that fam to be there (frex my Light Sprite is awakened but is still on his derg and not going in the vault).
Bonding with 900+ familiars every day? No. I do bond with everything I have currently equipped and I rotate most fams out when they've awakened and put new fams on those dergs unless there's a really good reason for that fam to be there (frex my Light Sprite is awakened but is still on his derg and not going in the vault).
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7