Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you bond with ALL your familiars?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nope, I only bond with familiars that are unawakened and those that I attach to dragons to prevent accidental selling/exalting.
Nope, I only bond with familiars that are unawakened and those that I attach to dragons to prevent accidental selling/exalting.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
Only if I really need the extra money. I'm at the point where all the ones not on dragons (and quite a few that are) are already awakened so there's no more chest rewards for them.
Only if I really need the extra money. I'm at the point where all the ones not on dragons (and quite a few that are) are already awakened so there's no more chest rewards for them.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
No we're too lazy for that. We only bond with ones attached to dragons :D
No we're too lazy for that. We only bond with ones attached to dragons :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Nope, only with unawakened ones. I'd better spend my time levelling fodders, it's way more profitable than bonding awakened fams.
Nope, only with unawakened ones. I'd better spend my time levelling fodders, it's way more profitable than bonding awakened fams.
TIobTkz.png
I only bond with which are equipped with my dragons because I'm too lazy :( now I know why I'm getting the chests so slowly
I only bond with which are equipped with my dragons because I'm too lazy :( now I know why I'm getting the chests so slowly
LohCDcp.png ~
5BsilZ9.png
Vs2WmBF.png
GIJjY9o.png
0XJo1WE.png
~
WMCEgD8.png
~
tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
Lord, no. I barely even bond with the ones on my dragons, it just loads too slowly for me.
Lord, no. I barely even bond with the ones on my dragons, it just loads too slowly for me.
qesQFkT.gif
Good grief no. You get the same chests no matter whether you bond with all or bond with a few at a time. Bonding with all is just more immediate gratification, not actual benefit.

To be fair, I might have if the current technique for doing so existed back when I had more unawakened than permas, but still probably not. It just feels like a waste of time for a tiny amount of extra treasure (or no extra treasure if you leave out awakened)
Good grief no. You get the same chests no matter whether you bond with all or bond with a few at a time. Bonding with all is just more immediate gratification, not actual benefit.

To be fair, I might have if the current technique for doing so existed back when I had more unawakened than permas, but still probably not. It just feels like a waste of time for a tiny amount of extra treasure (or no extra treasure if you leave out awakened)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I have more familiars than dragons so no
I have more familiars than dragons so no
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
yeah i dont feel like bonding with 895 (or 269 if unawakened only) familiars every day :| i only bond with ~130 (all the familiars on my dragons + every hoard familiar in relaxed, inquisitive, companion, n loyal) every day and that is Enough for me idk how can one deal with more than that
gosh do i really have that many awakened fams
yeah i dont feel like bonding with 895 (or 269 if unawakened only) familiars every day :| i only bond with ~130 (all the familiars on my dragons + every hoard familiar in relaxed, inquisitive, companion, n loyal) every day and that is Enough for me idk how can one deal with more than that
gosh do i really have that many awakened fams
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I don't have time to bond with all of them, some days I'll bond with all of the equipped ones! I'm trying to get them all out of the wary levels
I don't have time to bond with all of them, some days I'll bond with all of the equipped ones! I'm trying to get them all out of the wary levels
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7