Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you bond with ALL your familiars?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Only the ones equipped on my dragons, If I tried to bond every single one of them I would most likely run out for future dergs and money. Rather save them to be equipped before they get awakened that quickly
Only the ones equipped on my dragons, If I tried to bond every single one of them I would most likely run out for future dergs and money. Rather save them to be equipped before they get awakened that quickly
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
*looks at her bestiary* ...no. Just... no.
Nearly all of them are awakened, though :D
*looks at her bestiary* ...no. Just... no.
Nearly all of them are awakened, though :D
Only those that I haven't awakened yet ^^ equipped and not-equipped
Only those that I haven't awakened yet ^^ equipped and not-equipped
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

Geeze this thread blew up! I didn't realize that you can even bond with awakened familiars xD I also didn't realize how many of you have so many awakened ones... I need to geet on it lol [quote name="Phlegethos" date="2021-04-19 23:37:53" ] i bond with all my unawakened fams to get those chests faster. I open two windows side by side with the familiar menu in one window and a dragon open on the other, i select a familiar, press bond, switch familiars, then press close. the page then updates to the new familiar so i can rinse and repeat. i'm also fortunate to have a touchscreen because doing it with a mouse can get hard on the wrists. it takes me about 5-10 minutes to cycle through my 200ish familiars. [/quote] And my friend... I didn't realize this was a thing! I'm going to have to try this :o
Geeze this thread blew up!
I didn't realize that you can even bond with awakened familiars xD
I also didn't realize how many of you have so many awakened ones... I need to geet on it lol
Phlegethos wrote on 2021-04-19 23:37:53:
i bond with all my unawakened fams to get those chests faster. I open two windows side by side with the familiar menu in one window and a dragon open on the other, i select a familiar, press bond, switch familiars, then press close. the page then updates to the new familiar so i can rinse and repeat. i'm also fortunate to have a touchscreen because doing it with a mouse can get hard on the wrists. it takes me about 5-10 minutes to cycle through my 200ish familiars.
And my friend... I didn't realize this was a thing! I'm going to have to try this :o
I bond only 12 lol
I bond only 12 lol
I only bond with the ones equipped to my dergs. Bonding so many just feels tedious.
I only bond with the ones equipped to my dergs. Bonding so many just feels tedious.
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
Like a lot of others, I only bond with the ones currently equipped. Still torn between trying to collect all the familiars and only collecting those whom I feel work with my clan or ones I like so bonding is slooooooow. I have a handful who stay with certain dragons for lore purposes so it's even slower but it's getting there. I usually play during downtime at work so I only have so much time to actively bond and work on things. Don't wanna waste time bonding with all my current familiars when I can level a couple fodder in the coliseum for dragon moolah instead. [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
Like a lot of others, I only bond with the ones currently equipped. Still torn between trying to collect all the familiars and only collecting those whom I feel work with my clan or ones I like so bonding is slooooooow.

I have a handful who stay with certain dragons for lore purposes so it's even slower but it's getting there. I usually play during downtime at work so I only have so much time to actively bond and work on things. Don't wanna waste time bonding with all my current familiars when I can level a couple fodder in the coliseum for dragon moolah instead.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
FObX7rS.png
SPACER RBHJg0l.png
I bond with all of mine because I'm saving up for other stuff and the income is small, but it adds up over time since most of mine are awakened now.

I usually just play music or watch something in the background and keep switching them out on the same dragon.
I bond with all of mine because I'm saving up for other stuff and the income is small, but it adds up over time since most of mine are awakened now.

I usually just play music or watch something in the background and keep switching them out on the same dragon.
SVbOCPL.png
dear gods no

i used to back when i had a reasonable number of fams and was still awakening the bulk of them. pretty sure i was still going on a big mass bonding up to like 400-500ish familiars? but it was never all at once.

poprocks save me the very idea ;n;
dear gods no

i used to back when i had a reasonable number of fams and was still awakening the bulk of them. pretty sure i was still going on a big mass bonding up to like 400-500ish familiars? but it was never all at once.

poprocks save me the very idea ;n;
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
All of mine! I only discovered the "Not Bonded Today" button a few months ago, and before that, I just had to remember which familiar I bonded with before the one I just did and find the familiar after that...
All of mine! I only discovered the "Not Bonded Today" button a few months ago, and before that, I just had to remember which familiar I bonded with before the one I just did and find the familiar after that...
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
1 2 3 4 5 6 7