Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sandswept Delta Hype??
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I had a [gamedb item=39069] drop from a chest and went [emoji=coatl confused size=1] Checked out the database, realized we were getting an expansion, and ooooohh my goodness. All the new items and stuff looks great so far, but I LOVE the creature associated with this item I need ten thousand [item=Redtail Gryphon]
I had a Obsidian Gryphon Staff drop from a chest and went
Checked out the database, realized we were getting an expansion, and ooooohh my goodness. All the new items and stuff looks great so far, but I LOVE the creature associated with this item I need ten thousand
Redtail Gryphon
Wua5ROf.png
I need a Fennec Kitsune and I need it yesterday.
I need a Fennec Kitsune and I need it yesterday.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
[item=Tricolor Viperpillar][item=Gabboon Viperpillar]
Tricolor Viperpillar
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I just read through this entire thread and it's beautiful, now I have something to look forward to after work tomorrow. ^0^/
I just read through this entire thread and it's beautiful, now I have something to look forward to after work tomorrow. ^0^/
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Do viperpillars metamorphose into buttersnakes?
Do viperpillars metamorphose into buttersnakes?
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
*shakes the front page until an update falls out*
*shakes the front page until an update falls out*
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
So do you think that's everything, or that there's more to come? Like a scene? Maybe even a boss fam would be cool....
So do you think that's everything, or that there's more to come? Like a scene? Maybe even a boss fam would be cool....
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="Recallback" date="2021-04-17 00:41:01" ] So do you think that's everything, or that there's more to come? Like a scene? Maybe even a boss fam would be cool.... [/quote] [quote name="GlaxusPlaxus" date="2021-04-16 22:25:29" ] Animated them [img]https://i.imgur.com/k4dTRcS.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H29KhNc.gif[/img] [/quote] Maybe these are the boss?
Recallback wrote on 2021-04-17 00:41:01:
GlaxusPlaxus wrote on 2021-04-16 22:25:29:
Animated them
k4dTRcS.gif
H29KhNc.gif

Maybe these are the boss?
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
we're still missing the two birds from the last page which would put us at 27 enemies in Sandswept Delta, so about there ye! maybe one more set but this is getting closer to that 30 range they're liking

the birds don't really give me boss vibes rn but it's certainly possible! or maybe one more set as a boss - or this area is too low for a boss? where's the first one right now, blooming grove?
we're still missing the two birds from the last page which would put us at 27 enemies in Sandswept Delta, so about there ye! maybe one more set but this is getting closer to that 30 range they're liking

the birds don't really give me boss vibes rn but it's certainly possible! or maybe one more set as a boss - or this area is too low for a boss? where's the first one right now, blooming grove?
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
[item=redtail gryphon][item=masked gryphon][item=charcoal kitsune][item=fennec kitsune][item=desert strangler][item=prickly strangler][item=dusk fuiran][item=sanddrift fuiran][item=gabboon viperpillar][item=tricolor viperpillar] THE GRYPHONS ARE SO PRETTY AND ELEGANT Also, Gaboons!
Redtail Gryphon Masked Gryphon Charcoal Kitsune Fennec Kitsune Desert Strangler Prickly Strangler Dusk Fuiran Sanddrift Fuiran Tricolor Viperpillar

THE GRYPHONS ARE SO PRETTY AND ELEGANT
Also, Gaboons!
8wF4Uc8.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21