Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your broadcast message mean?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
it's a reference to my favorite videogame, and my signature is too. my broadcast is a quote from the Doll who levels you up. she may not be fully human, but she cares for you. She doesn't want you to rot away in the Dream, everyone wants you to wake up and try to live a somewhat normal life after the night of the hunt passes.
unfortunately, it only becomes stranger.
your ineffable curiosity drives you to make contact with a Great One directly, and it transports you to the Hunter's Nightmare, creation of the ocean mother Kos, a Great One. All Hunters are guilty of the original sin of the massacre of her hamlet, and so those Hunters and their 'children' too are cursed, doomed to undeath and madness. But she loved her people as they loved her, and so the hamlet became hidden away within its own little pocket of time in the deepest recesses of the Nightmare.. as far as the villagers are concerned, she is everything and they are everything to her...

yeah Bloodborne is awesome
it's a reference to my favorite videogame, and my signature is too. my broadcast is a quote from the Doll who levels you up. she may not be fully human, but she cares for you. She doesn't want you to rot away in the Dream, everyone wants you to wake up and try to live a somewhat normal life after the night of the hunt passes.
unfortunately, it only becomes stranger.
your ineffable curiosity drives you to make contact with a Great One directly, and it transports you to the Hunter's Nightmare, creation of the ocean mother Kos, a Great One. All Hunters are guilty of the original sin of the massacre of her hamlet, and so those Hunters and their 'children' too are cursed, doomed to undeath and madness. But she loved her people as they loved her, and so the hamlet became hidden away within its own little pocket of time in the deepest recesses of the Nightmare.. as far as the villagers are concerned, she is everything and they are everything to her...

yeah Bloodborne is awesome
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Sadly, I'm not playing Animal Crossing right now. I need to grind some bells to move my house, and then a lot of bells to build inclines and stairs. I hope my tulip price is better later today, if not I have to cheat and find someone with good prices. I just unlocked terraforming and made my little basic paths, the rest is so difficult though.
Sadly, I'm not playing Animal Crossing right now. I need to grind some bells to move my house, and then a lot of bells to build inclines and stairs. I hope my tulip price is better later today, if not I have to cheat and find someone with good prices. I just unlocked terraforming and made my little basic paths, the rest is so difficult though.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
i think "i wanna drink the lava..." is self explanitory tbh- the lava in fire nests just looks.. so tastey.. it used to be "hrngh soup..." at one point tho, and well thats just [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/705737446775849022/828424450910322716/unknown.png[/img]
i think "i wanna drink the lava..." is self explanitory tbh- the lava in fire nests just looks.. so tastey..
it used to be "hrngh soup..." at one point tho, and well thats just
unknown.png

• They/Them - It/Its - He/Him •
Call me Sliver or SOS for short (Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!)
Just a Rain World fan who loves dragons.
I like to be difficult and carry an air of confusion about me.
I like to be difficult and carry an air of confusion about me.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
It's exactly what it says.

Stop doing that!!!
It's exactly what it says.

Stop doing that!!!
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
it's pretty self explanatory
it's pretty self explanatory
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Mine is just funny.
Mine is just funny.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Fact.
Fact.
Mine is "Straight to the dragon garbage with you!!!"

Basically, sometimes when I hatch dragons and I think they're not worth trying to sell them, I immediately exalt them. So it kind of became a joke in my head, because I mean... That's essentially what exalting is, haha. Hence, my broadcast message.
Mine is "Straight to the dragon garbage with you!!!"

Basically, sometimes when I hatch dragons and I think they're not worth trying to sell them, I immediately exalt them. So it kind of became a joke in my head, because I mean... That's essentially what exalting is, haha. Hence, my broadcast message.
My one rn is a quote from my favorite game series, Kingdom Hearts [emoji=familiar heart size=1] My old one I had for a while I can’t remember word for word but was something along the lines of “Tmw you wanna save up for projects but keep buying pretty fodder” since I’m a big exalt saver and would keep having to spend my saved-up treasure/gems on lair & den slots. [s]And by “would” in that last sentence I mean still do send help[/s]
My one rn is a quote from my favorite game series, Kingdom Hearts

My old one I had for a while I can’t remember word for word but was something along the lines of “Tmw you wanna save up for projects but keep buying pretty fodder” since I’m a big exalt saver and would keep having to spend my saved-up treasure/gems on lair & den slots. And by “would” in that last sentence I mean still do send help
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21