Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open the bag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
The goodie bag gets [item=LuminaxCon Lanyard]. Oof. I can buy the other 2 though! They’re pretty cool.
The goodie bag gets . Oof. I can buy the other 2 though! They’re pretty cool.
7691.png Selling G1s!
LUMINAX PLUSHIE IM IN LOVE
LUMINAX PLUSHIE IM IN LOVE
wqnTQE2.pngtumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gifsola.pngWYPdFde.pngsola.pngtumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gifTm63Ief.png
Are these items available from iron and gilded chests as well? Just want confirmation before I start mass opening my iron and gilded chests.
Are these items available from iron and gilded chests as well? Just want confirmation before I start mass opening my iron and gilded chests.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Want Hybrid Dragons?
Read THIS!
Want Mutations when Hatching?
Read THIS!
Don't like Unnamed Dragons?
Read THIS!
14318365.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2021-04-05 07:55:45" ] Are these items available from iron and gilded chests as well? Just want confirmation before I start mass opening my iron and gilded chests. [/quote] They are, according to the database!
Jemadar wrote on 2021-04-05 07:55:45:

They are, according to the database!
7691.png Selling G1s!
THE BAG IS H E R E
THE BAG IS H E R E
28766.png Call me despair! (any pronouns)
+3 Fr time
Don't be afraid to ping me! :D

Wishlist!
P a n t s
Thank you staff, for bringing us cons when no one else could.
Thank you staff, for bringing us cons when no one else could.
noooooo the lanyard is so inferior to the glorious plushie
noooooo the lanyard is so inferior to the glorious plushie
meowmeowmeow222.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2021-04-05 07:55:45" ] Are these items available from iron and gilded chests as well? Just want confirmation before I start mass opening my iron and gilded chests. [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/38896 all chests.

https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/38896

all chests.
LUMINAX PLUSHIE
LUMINAX PLUSHIE
Huh7MnI.gif
She/Her
FR+2
Wishlist
1rAc41Y.gif SQVdsFh.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2021-04-05 07:55:45" ] Are these items available from iron and gilded chests as well? Just want confirmation before I start mass opening my iron and gilded chests. [/quote] Yes. They can be found in randomized chests and occasionally from Pinkerton.

Yes. They can be found in randomized chests and occasionally from Pinkerton.

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17