Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why Male Ridgebacks Have Snoots
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
headcanon accepted! honestly this kinda makes me love the male ridge pose more XD just imagining a broody male is both sweet and amusing
headcanon accepted! honestly this kinda makes me love the male ridge pose more XD just imagining a broody male is both sweet and amusing
23883.png | Misty, Logan
| He, They, She

button18.pngbutton-Nature-Born.png
buttonA.pngbuttonearthclan.png
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me!
Open to random friend requests and messages (just be polite, ya know?).
I'm subscribed to any threads I make.
=====
I never stopped to consider why male ridgebacks would have long snoots before, but I really like the new headcanons
I never stopped to consider why male ridgebacks would have long snoots before, but I really like the new headcanons
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
Bumping this. Needs to be seen.
Bumping this. Needs to be seen.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
I actually enjoy this idea a lot. Also the image of a male ridgeback sticking his nose in the dirt while digging makes me think of how kiwi birds hunt
I actually enjoy this idea a lot. Also the image of a male ridgeback sticking his nose in the dirt while digging makes me think of how kiwi birds hunt
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
It's not a snoot. It is a horn! [quote]Male Ridgebacks possess a large, forward-facing horn that continues to grow throughout the dragon's life. [/quote] https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=20
It's not a snoot. It is a horn!
Quote:
Male Ridgebacks possess a large, forward-facing horn that continues to grow throughout the dragon's life.

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=20
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
I didn't really like ridgies, esp males because of their snoots, but this made me want to go find some that I like tbh. such endearing headcanons!
I didn't really like ridgies, esp males because of their snoots, but this made me want to go find some that I like tbh. such endearing headcanons!
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro1_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro2_400.png
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro3_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro4_400.png
headcanon accepted! This makes my male Ridgie who hates children even more of an anomaly!
headcanon accepted! This makes my male Ridgie who hates children even more of an anomaly!

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
This is adorable, 10/10, absolutely incorporating this idea into the lore of my (small handful of) male Ridgebacks!
This is adorable, 10/10, absolutely incorporating this idea into the lore of my (small handful of) male Ridgebacks!
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
This is an amazing, well thought-out headcanon. I love it.
This is an amazing, well thought-out headcanon. I love it.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
This is one of the best threads i've read
This is one of the best threads i've read
4FoEmfRo_o.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13