Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swag Bag available until 06:00 on 4/5
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38
welcome to the funk bag unboxing :]
welcome to the funk bag unboxing :]
mO8OIR9.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-04-05 07:35:19" ] Heeeeeey sooooo...human error happened. We're fixing this right now. So very sorry for this delay—the wait is worth it though! [/quote] Its okay thank you don't worry abt it ^-^ I thought all hope was lost XD
Aequorin wrote on 2021-04-05 07:35:19:
Heeeeeey sooooo...human error happened. We're fixing this right now. So very sorry for this delay—the wait is worth it though!

Its okay thank you don't worry abt it ^-^ I thought all hope was lost XD
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
“Hey guys welcome to my unboxing channel, today we unbox the not a box, but a bag!”
“Hey guys welcome to my unboxing channel, today we unbox the not a box, but a bag!”
pHCrqjQ.gif
pakige...
pakige...
signbot.gif
someone tell me when i can open my swag bag :D
someone tell me when i can open my swag bag :D
it still be looping for me
it still be looping for me
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-04-05 07:35:19" ] Heeeeeey sooooo...human error happened. We're fixing this right now. So very sorry for this delay—the wait is worth it though! [/quote] That's alright! It gave me time to decide if I wanted to purchase the others off the AH. XDDD
Heeeeeey sooooo...human error happened. We're fixing this right now. So very sorry for this delay—the wait is worth it though!

That's alright! It gave me time to decide if I wanted to purchase the others off the AH. XDDD
Give the goblin an opened bag, give the goblin an opened bag : gun :
[quote name="MiruMiruYoko" date="2021-04-05 07:36:31" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-04-05 07:35:19" ] Heeeeeey sooooo...human error happened. We're fixing this right now. So very sorry for this delay—the wait is worth it though! [/quote] no worries! im just happy to hear you guys are ok :D [/quote] The same tbh, glad you dodged Earthshaker's rage and everything is ok
MiruMiruYoko wrote on 2021-04-05 07:36:31:
no worries! im just happy to hear you guys are ok :D
The same tbh, glad you dodged Earthshaker's rage and everything is ok
[quote name="Shped" date="2021-04-05 07:42:06" ] Give the goblin an opened bag, give the goblin an opened bag : gun : [/quote] *joins the chanting*
Shped wrote on 2021-04-05 07:42:06:
*joins the chanting*
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38