Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swag Bag available until 06:00 on 4/5
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
used the marva bag to make a luminax dragon and he wound up getting reblogged by fr staff and starting a trend. woops [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67002547][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670026/67002547_350.png[/img][/url]
used the marva bag to make a luminax dragon and he wound up getting reblogged by fr staff and starting a trend. woops

67002547_350.png
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
i absolutely love this april fools!!
i absolutely love this april fools!!
The plushie is the absolute best out of the all three marva gifts this year!

I have a very important question though - will it be obtainable in any other way later on like marva paper masks?

I want plushies, take my mascot please X'D
Moar plushies! And judging by their prices/amount - everyone wants plushies, lol

Absolutely adore the gift this year nonetheless, lots of love to the devteam <3
The plushie is the absolute best out of the all three marva gifts this year!

I have a very important question though - will it be obtainable in any other way later on like marva paper masks?

I want plushies, take my mascot please X'D
Moar plushies! And judging by their prices/amount - everyone wants plushies, lol

Absolutely adore the gift this year nonetheless, lots of love to the devteam <3
I just want to say that I got a lanyard from the bag and I [b]LOVE[/b] it! Thank you so much, Staff, for the wonderful Luminax-themed apparel! [emoji=heart size=1]
I just want to say that I got a lanyard from the bag and I LOVE it! Thank you so much, Staff, for the wonderful Luminax-themed apparel!
i love admins so ******* much bc of this holy ****
i love admins so ******* much bc of this holy ****
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Man just joined the game and missed out lol maybe another time
Man just joined the game and missed out lol maybe another time
https://dragcave.net/user/Gorynecromar
IMHO, they mixed up which prize is in each bag. I think the lanyard should have been in the swag bag, the plushie should have been in the goodie bag (because it sounds like something you would get at a kid's party), and the mascot should have gone in the gift bag.
IMHO, they mixed up which prize is in each bag. I think the lanyard should have been in the swag bag, the plushie should have been in the goodie bag (because it sounds like something you would get at a kid's party), and the mascot should have gone in the gift bag.
Did anyone else have an issue with their bag changing to another one without them changing it themselves? Me and my sisters definitely had different bags for each of us and they both ended up with swag bags
Did anyone else have an issue with their bag changing to another one without them changing it themselves? Me and my sisters definitely had different bags for each of us and they both ended up with swag bags
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38