Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swag Bag available until 06:00 on 4/5
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38
im losing the hype more than the sanity.
im losing the hype more than the sanity.
Heeeeeey sooooo...human error happened. We're fixing this right now. So very sorry for this delay—the wait is worth it though!
Heeeeeey sooooo...human error happened. We're fixing this right now. So very sorry for this delay—the wait is worth it though!
It's alright, m80!
It's alright, m80!
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-04-05 07:35:19" ] Heeeeeey sooooo...human error happened. We're fixing this right now. So very sorry for this delay—the wait is worth it though! [/quote] Thank you @Aequorin!
Aequorin wrote on 2021-04-05 07:35:19:
Thank you @Aequorin!
candle-smol.png
WHAA???????? what's gonna be in the bags :eyes:

WHAA???????? what's gonna be in the bags :eyes:

[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-04-05 07:35:19" ] Heeeeeey sooooo...human error happened. We're fixing this right now. So very sorry for this delay—the wait is worth it though! [/quote] no worries! im just happy to hear you guys are ok :D
no worries! im just happy to hear you guys are ok :D
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-04-05 07:35:19" ] Heeeeeey sooooo...human error happened. We're fixing this right now. So very sorry for this delay—the wait is worth it though! [/quote] woo! \o/
woo! \o/
Oh that's good to hear that everything is alright now [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh that's good to hear that everything is alright now
Glad to hear you are all alright, bless! I got a Multi-Gaze and a Goat from this so it was worth it
Glad to hear you are all alright, bless! I got a Multi-Gaze and a Goat from this so it was worth it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
ok, team, time to wrap up the mass-buys
ok, team, time to wrap up the mass-buys
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38