Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is your opinion on the feet update?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I just wish that they had collected more feetback from the suggestions forum before implementing a completely broken system. I don't understand what drove them to make the feet types unlockable ONLY after maxing fairgrounds for a year. There's no way the casual player can take part in a central part of the game now!

plus, some of the feet types are just plain awful. fins arent a feet type, people!
I just wish that they had collected more feetback from the suggestions forum before implementing a completely broken system. I don't understand what drove them to make the feet types unlockable ONLY after maxing fairgrounds for a year. There's no way the casual player can take part in a central part of the game now!

plus, some of the feet types are just plain awful. fins arent a feet type, people!
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
W r o n g, this is clearly the worst update ever
W r o n g, this is clearly the worst update ever
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
My favorite part of this is "unfeetening juice"
My favorite part of this is "unfeetening juice"
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
i wish they gave us more shoe options tbh
i wish they gave us more shoe options tbh
x32bDUi.png
spencer
.ca
fr+1
please PA me orders if I don't reply to pings if possible! irl is busy, sorry!
i'm starting to believe that a long time ago, a witch put a hex on me that doomed me to always walk in on the weirdest conversations and threads that are also cursed with or without context. help how do i unhex myself
i'm starting to believe that a long time ago, a witch put a hex on me that doomed me to always walk in on the weirdest conversations and threads that are also cursed with or without context. help how do i unhex myself
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/771/733/678.gif[/img] What.
678.gif

What.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
Idk what you guys are talking about, I love everything about this update
Idk what you guys are talking about, I love everything about this update
I preferred the nose update, but this one was good too
I preferred the nose update, but this one was good too
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Is how I feel right now how people feel about Multigaze threads and stuff? This squicks me out so bad its unreal. The idea of an update centered on feet is like my worst nightmare.
Is how I feel right now how people feel about Multigaze threads and stuff? This squicks me out so bad its unreal. The idea of an update centered on feet is like my worst nightmare.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I absolutely HATE THE FEET UPDATE!!!!! IT GAVE ME AND MY CAT NIGHTMARES FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! THE FEET DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE FEET TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE

every day I live in FEAR OF THE Feet and The horrid monstRosities the Admins created for us to FESTER IN like the litlle draggots we are, squirming around in horror, trying to escape the feets grasp but I know we will prevail. I know we will win the war that has begun. Soon we the rebels will overthrow the tyranical Admins and we will have our glOry OVER THE FEET. We are donE WITH LIVING LIKE BUGS UNDER THE ADMINS'S FEETs!

I have been living off of beans and leather for t he past three hundred ears in the darkest corners of my basement., the rebel outpost. The feet have taken over the streets and are gunning down innocent lives which just want to work in peaces. The bees have all been whiped ioute and we havent had contact with the ioitside wourld for weaks ad I fear that i May not live to see the finalizatio nof our Mastere Planne

*intense hyperventilation*

But all will be fine. I will live o see the end of this gruesome war. Many lives ahve been lost in the Battle of Eyelamo but we hwon back some of our terriortory. We have spies within the elite ranks and we have gotten the elite intelligence. E have been thwarting the Admins's plans to attack the outbosts and make all Dragons without Feets ill eagle. With teh power of the knowelge we have gathrered we shall be VICTOREIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOWN WITH FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
I absolutely HATE THE FEET UPDATE!!!!! IT GAVE ME AND MY CAT NIGHTMARES FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! THE FEET DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE FEET TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE

every day I live in FEAR OF THE Feet and The horrid monstRosities the Admins created for us to FESTER IN like the litlle draggots we are, squirming around in horror, trying to escape the feets grasp but I know we will prevail. I know we will win the war that has begun. Soon we the rebels will overthrow the tyranical Admins and we will have our glOry OVER THE FEET. We are donE WITH LIVING LIKE BUGS UNDER THE ADMINS'S FEETs!

I have been living off of beans and leather for t he past three hundred ears in the darkest corners of my basement., the rebel outpost. The feet have taken over the streets and are gunning down innocent lives which just want to work in peaces. The bees have all been whiped ioute and we havent had contact with the ioitside wourld for weaks ad I fear that i May not live to see the finalizatio nof our Mastere Planne

*intense hyperventilation*

But all will be fine. I will live o see the end of this gruesome war. Many lives ahve been lost in the Battle of Eyelamo but we hwon back some of our terriortory. We have spies within the elite ranks and we have gotten the elite intelligence. E have been thwarting the Admins's plans to attack the outbosts and make all Dragons without Feets ill eagle. With teh power of the knowelge we have gathrered we shall be VICTOREIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOWN WITH FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.