Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you stop
1 2 3 4 5
Having excellent self-control.
Having excellent self-control.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
Have very specific tastes that confine you into getting only certain dragons, ie Gen Ones or oldie dragons or special ID dragons, and then be really picky.
Have very specific tastes that confine you into getting only certain dragons, ie Gen Ones or oldie dragons or special ID dragons, and then be really picky.
uCR5SCW.png
I do this:

- List down every project that I want to finish and every item (apparel, gene, art etc.) that I will need for them.
- Write down the the prices of these things.
- Get shocked by the amount of money that I will need.
- Realize that if I want to finish these projects I can't get new dragons.
- Stray strong, avoid the AH and the Scrying Workshop, work on current projects and be happy when the list gets shorter! ^^
I do this:

- List down every project that I want to finish and every item (apparel, gene, art etc.) that I will need for them.
- Write down the the prices of these things.
- Get shocked by the amount of money that I will need.
- Realize that if I want to finish these projects I can't get new dragons.
- Stray strong, avoid the AH and the Scrying Workshop, work on current projects and be happy when the list gets shorter! ^^
jbyQtHP.png
Once the burnout hits, I stop and only focus on a couple current projects at a time.
Once the burnout hits, I stop and only focus on a couple current projects at a time.
Buying Food UMAs
Well I ran out of lair space...
Well I ran out of lair space...
I don't.
I don't.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i wonder the same thing sometimes, op....
i wonder the same thing sometimes, op....
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
I don't call them projects, I call them AH dragon searches that always have no matching dragons.
I don't call them projects, I call them AH dragon searches that always have no matching dragons.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
I have no self control. Someone hmu if they know the answer
I have no self control. Someone hmu if they know the answer
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
If I have a bunch of projects that haven't made any progress in a long while and I'm starting to think it's not worth it, I do this:

Purge.

I delete the scries, exalt the dragons, and just reset. It's a very liberating feeling.
If I have a bunch of projects that haven't made any progress in a long while and I'm starting to think it's not worth it, I do this:

Purge.

I delete the scries, exalt the dragons, and just reset. It's a very liberating feeling.
bvjiIEV.png
1 2 3 4 5