Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | this can only mean ONE THING
1 2
OH YEAH, my gods, it's been so long since the old Crossroads that I forgot how it worked.
OH YEAH, my gods, it's been so long since the old Crossroads that I forgot how it worked.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Imagine sniping fodder on the AH and accidentally nabbing Tidelord
She/They
Transfem
Demiromantic
Polyamorous
Bi Lesbian
Forum button thread
Flight Rising Discord Thread
Pixel commission by NeosiAxiom
[quote name="Verderagon" date="2021-02-23 15:05:38" ] Imagine sniping fodder on the AH and accidentally nabbing Tidelord [/quote] [i]glances sideways at the coli[/i] i think i know what i'd do
Verderagon wrote on 2021-02-23 15:05:38:
glances sideways at the coli
i think i know what i'd do

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="Verderagon" date="2021-02-23 15:05:38" ] Imagine sniping fodder on the AH and accidentally nabbing Tidelord [/quote] ...and then exalting him without further notice.

...and then exalting him without further notice.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
[quote name="ZipperLocks" date="2021-02-23 21:57:38" ] [quote name="Verderagon" date="2021-02-23 15:05:38" ] Imagine sniping fodder on the AH and accidentally nabbing Tidelord [/quote] ...and then exalting him without further notice. [/quote] On one hand, [i]the drama[/i] On the other, [i]imagine how much someone would be willing to pay for a literal [b]deity[/b]
ZipperLocks wrote on 2021-02-23 21:57:38:

...and then exalting him without further notice.

On one hand, the drama

On the other, imagine how much someone would be willing to pay for a literal deity
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
[quote name="blackberrytart" date="2021-02-23 13:15:24" ] [quote name="distrust" date="2021-02-23 12:02:41" ] imagine you go to buy fodder and see tidelord for 1t though the fr apocalypse [/quote] so who wants to ping skyfrost [/quote] @Skyfrost ...Oops. My hand slipped.
blackberrytart wrote on 2021-02-23 13:15:24:
distrust wrote on 2021-02-23 12:02:41:
imagine you go to buy fodder and see tidelord for 1t though

the fr apocalypse
so who wants to ping skyfrost

@Skyfrost

...Oops. My hand slipped.
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
WHOMST DARES SUMMON THE ANCIENT ONE
WHOMST DARES SUMMON THE ANCIENT ONE
AND-GOD-SAID.png
1 2