Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Falling Skies Hatchery Discussion
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 97 98
Everyone, I'm actually really worried about ShiningFlight.
Everyone, I'm actually really worried about ShiningFlight.
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
Same
They haven’t responded in a while and last time I checked they haven’t done their res posts yet
Same
They haven’t responded in a while and last time I checked they haven’t done their res posts yet
They posted on Feb 22, but I've been trying to get them to make the res posts for ages before then. Would have liked them to have done that sooner.

I could try reaching out to a friend of theirs to see if they're alright, but I don't want to seem like I'm angry or overwhelm anyone.
They posted on Feb 22, but I've been trying to get them to make the res posts for ages before then. Would have liked them to have done that sooner.

I could try reaching out to a friend of theirs to see if they're alright, but I don't want to seem like I'm angry or overwhelm anyone.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Oooooooh I didn’t see that lol
I edited my res posts w my new pairs yesterday but I didn’t notice they did the res ones because I was crying over my horrible coding skills
Do you think they accidentally went on a hiatus or something? Or they forgot about FR? That happened to me last year in January and I only came back at the start of this year
Oooooooh I didn’t see that lol
I edited my res posts w my new pairs yesterday but I didn’t notice they did the res ones because I was crying over my horrible coding skills
Do you think they accidentally went on a hiatus or something? Or they forgot about FR? That happened to me last year in January and I only came back at the start of this year
I don't know, but if they don't respond to us soon, we may just have to kick them off the project. I just really don't want to be rude. They haven't made their res posts, I've messaged them, pingd them here and they said they'd do it twice and neither times did they actually do it.

@ShiningFlight - Please respond! We really want to get this hatchery up and running ASAP!
I don't know, but if they don't respond to us soon, we may just have to kick them off the project. I just really don't want to be rude. They haven't made their res posts, I've messaged them, pingd them here and they said they'd do it twice and neither times did they actually do it.

@ShiningFlight - Please respond! We really want to get this hatchery up and running ASAP!
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
I had meant they made their own thread, I checked their recent forum activity to keep tabs on their inactivity.
I had meant they made their own thread, I checked their recent forum activity to keep tabs on their inactivity.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Oh dear, I hope they are ok :c
Its not your fault if you do, don't worry. They haven't been active on the forums for a while, so I'm assuming they haven't been on FR for a while now.
Oh dear, I hope they are ok :c
Its not your fault if you do, don't worry. They haven't been active on the forums for a while, so I'm assuming they haven't been on FR for a while now.
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
xxxxx 002-006-003.png xxxxx 58210204.png
On another matter:
  • We still need to make the banners. I think using canva is the best option as you can easily upload files, there are many fonts to choose from (lots of free ones) and it is easy to download. Including the name of the hatchery is pretty much the only thing I feel is a requirement.
  • We need to make the breeding cards. Canva is still the best option in my opinion. Usuing canva we can upload pictures of our dragons (in completed apparel or without apparel) and possible offspring. We can also upload the possible colours and genes.
  • Then we should start working on getting affiliates. I already know a few places that might be interested, plus we can always make a thread "Affiliates Wanted".
  • We also need to write the lore. I'm thinking about writing some of it, or some kind of a basic draft tomorrow. We can all edit it, change parts, erase parts, add parts, etc.
  • We need to decide who is going to run the reserve post that may be turned into an arts post. That is not a final decision, it's just a possibility.
  • Who is going to run the final reserve post?
  • What discounts are we offering and what are the percentages?
On another matter:
  • We still need to make the banners. I think using canva is the best option as you can easily upload files, there are many fonts to choose from (lots of free ones) and it is easy to download. Including the name of the hatchery is pretty much the only thing I feel is a requirement.
  • We need to make the breeding cards. Canva is still the best option in my opinion. Usuing canva we can upload pictures of our dragons (in completed apparel or without apparel) and possible offspring. We can also upload the possible colours and genes.
  • Then we should start working on getting affiliates. I already know a few places that might be interested, plus we can always make a thread "Affiliates Wanted".
  • We also need to write the lore. I'm thinking about writing some of it, or some kind of a basic draft tomorrow. We can all edit it, change parts, erase parts, add parts, etc.
  • We need to decide who is going to run the reserve post that may be turned into an arts post. That is not a final decision, it's just a possibility.
  • Who is going to run the final reserve post?
  • What discounts are we offering and what are the percentages?
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Would you open to kicking them out if they don't respond soon? I'm not quite sure how long I'm willing to wait, I suppose it's something else we should figure out. I'm worried that maybe they're just not in the right state of mind to be on the internet right now and therefore perhaps shouldn't be running a hatchery at this time. There could, of course, be another reason.
Would you open to kicking them out if they don't respond soon? I'm not quite sure how long I'm willing to wait, I suppose it's something else we should figure out. I'm worried that maybe they're just not in the right state of mind to be on the internet right now and therefore perhaps shouldn't be running a hatchery at this time. There could, of course, be another reason.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
If everyone agrees to kick them out if they don’t respond soon then I’ll agree too, though I’m going to feel kinda bad about it :/
If everyone agrees to kick them out if they don’t respond soon then I’ll agree too, though I’m going to feel kinda bad about it :/
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 97 98