Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Falling Skies Hatchery Discussion
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 97 98
Also here is my newest Pair! :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65718513][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657186/65718513_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56036271][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/560363/56036271_350.png[/img][/url]
Also here is my newest Pair! :)

65718513_350.png

56036271_350.png
Lichtdrache.gif
Oh my lord! How did you ever afford them?
Oh my lord! How did you ever afford them?
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
I had a stash saved up from back when i purchased some gems for projects and i sold a primal G1 i hatched for 4000g
I had a stash saved up from back when i purchased some gems for projects and i sold a primal G1 i hatched for 4000g
Lichtdrache.gif
I may be swapping him out if i can find someone who would swap for a maybe orange tert to give her more range in hatches
I may be swapping him out if i can find someone who would swap for a maybe orange tert to give her more range in hatches
Lichtdrache.gif
Whoa. Well, it was worth it. They are a pretty pair. I imagine you'll also earn a lot of money from them, what with Koi being such a new gene.
Whoa. Well, it was worth it. They are a pretty pair. I imagine you'll also earn a lot of money from them, what with Koi being such a new gene.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
I hope so, so far no interest yet for them.
I hope so, so far no interest yet for them.
Lichtdrache.gif
Would you be okay with kicking ShiningFlight out if they don't respond soon?

They said they were on a trip. Okay, that's fine. Then they came back.

They said they were spending the day with their family but would do the res posts later. Not a problem.

A long series of no replies.

They replied! Asked how to do the res posts. I explained it to them, linked them to the hatchery. They said they'd do it later.

I pinged them with everything they needed to know about their res posts. No reply.
Would you be okay with kicking ShiningFlight out if they don't respond soon?

They said they were on a trip. Okay, that's fine. Then they came back.

They said they were spending the day with their family but would do the res posts later. Not a problem.

They replied! Asked how to do the res posts. I explained it to them, linked them to the hatchery. They said they'd do it later.

I pinged them with everything they needed to know about their res posts. No reply.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Yea i would be okay with that. Can always give it one more shot and ping and say we will be moving on to get it open if they dont respond . if they dont then just move on.
Yea i would be okay with that. Can always give it one more shot and ping and say we will be moving on to get it open if they dont respond . if they dont then just move on.
Lichtdrache.gif
True. I'll send it via PM as well.

@ShiningFlight - If you don't resond soon we will be moving on without you. This is not an act of hate against you, we have asked you multiple times to make your res posts and you said you would do it and you haven't. If you could at least let us know you were okay, or what was going on with you that would have been appreciated.
True. I'll send it via PM as well.

@ShiningFlight - If you don't resond soon we will be moving on without you. This is not an act of hate against you, we have asked you multiple times to make your res posts and you said you would do it and you haven't. If you could at least let us know you were okay, or what was going on with you that would have been appreciated.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Sounds good to me
Sounds good to me
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 97 98