Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Falling Skies Hatchery Discussion
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Ok, that was interesting [emoji=coatl scared size=1] but thank you XD I have two spaces if you want me to hold two of your dragons for a bit! I will have 3 more once I exalt my fodder I've been training, so feel free to send a CR over and I will accept asap <3
Ok, that was interesting but thank you XD

I have two spaces if you want me to hold two of your dragons for a bit! I will have 3 more once I exalt my fodder I've been training, so feel free to send a CR over and I will accept asap <3
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
xxxxx 002-006-003.png xxxxx 58210204.png
UPDATES:

A Nightmarish Love Story on Elm Streets breeding card was taken down for maintenance. I need to update it since my Freda was actually related to Kruel - I always check the bloodlines but it seems I must have put the wrong ID number in when testing those two and didn't notice until later. I have sold Freda and bought a dragon incredibly close to her (same genes, terts a bit off and is plague and not fire) but a nocturne. I just need to make a small change, but I'm a procrastinator and I'm not feeling well. (I'm sick a lot, I know. I need more fibre.)

A different situation happened with A Rather Refined Killer Instinct. I sold MurderBee because I was unhappy with the hatchlings produced by the pair. I hated how her underbelly meant some of the children had bright pink bellies that completely clashed with the red primary and secondary they all had. The pair is down for now but will recieve and update when I have the space to buy a new MurderBee, this time with stained so that the pair can produce offspring that don't make me think "I shouldn't put this on my sales post, it hurts my eyes - it's ugly! No one will want it and I don't want record of it. I'd feel bad asking for 8kt for it like I would with it's siblings" . I don't want to have think that.

Keep in mine that many more pairs are to come from me. I have tons of them but I need to gene and breedchange them. A pair that is similar to A Rathe Refined Killer Instinct is coming as soon as I gene the three of them. That's right, three! Lilith and Eve are too of my dragons that are demons, they are in a lesbian relationship and have offspring via a third dragon - Adam. The process is weird, but what did you expect me to do? I love to make wacky stories and I couldn't be bothered renaming my purchases - it costs me treasure too. Treasure that could be better spent on genes and breedchanges.

All my pairs that I am to gene and breedchange are all going to have treasure genes and breeds added. If I need them with a gem gene I will buy them with that gene already as I will never be able to afford it on my own. Though I will admit, one of my pairs is a G1 pair that both of the members need stained. They will do fine without it for the time being (though I still need jaguar for both, sludge for the female and... constellation for the male - which is a whole other issue as it's also a gem gene!) but the end goal is to get them stained. I will get them the gem genes they need but it wil, take a while for me to get the gems. 1500 gems = 1500 days of playing this game with my dragons overall energy being at least 80%, x 3 = 2 stained and a constellation. Though perhaps someone will be kind enough to trade me as I have it stated on my wishlist that I need all genes except ancient breeds (as I don't have any except one Veilspun which I have no plans to breed)

I also exalted one of my progens for now so that I have his extra slot and I can restore him later.

That being said - I have purchased two new dragons in replace of a few dragons I just sold because I didn't need them but they were selling for fodder and were pretty. One of these dragons has Koi and is really pretty, her mate has opal instead. The two will become a new pair and I am certain I can earn a decent amount from them.

Anyone who would like any of the dragons I breed may have them for free as I think it's fair considering how helpful you all are. I also may end up selling more dragons as I'm really stressed about low lair space.

I want to purchase more lair space and I can afford it, but over 400kt for 5 slots? I'm not paying it! That's an outrageous sum for such a small amount of space, I would pay that for a whole page but not for 5 more slots. I get FR wants to up the value of treasure, but I don't have 400kt to spend on 5 slots and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

I may end up selling Current and Flow, but the issue is that whoever I sell them to may not appreciate them as much as I do, I LOVE them and want to NEVER see them exalted. Which is why when I cleared my lair out last I issued the rule that if they didn't want the dragons anymore, that I wanted them back because I didn't want them exalted... I did of course mean that I was going to pay them back the price they paid and possibly even extra if the dragons value went up while in their care. (say they had a treasure genes and then had all gem genes, giving them only 25kt back for them would be rude.)

Sorry for the long post.
UPDATES:

A Nightmarish Love Story on Elm Streets breeding card was taken down for maintenance. I need to update it since my Freda was actually related to Kruel - I always check the bloodlines but it seems I must have put the wrong ID number in when testing those two and didn't notice until later. I have sold Freda and bought a dragon incredibly close to her (same genes, terts a bit off and is plague and not fire) but a nocturne. I just need to make a small change, but I'm a procrastinator and I'm not feeling well. (I'm sick a lot, I know. I need more fibre.)

A different situation happened with A Rather Refined Killer Instinct. I sold MurderBee because I was unhappy with the hatchlings produced by the pair. I hated how her underbelly meant some of the children had bright pink bellies that completely clashed with the red primary and secondary they all had. The pair is down for now but will recieve and update when I have the space to buy a new MurderBee, this time with stained so that the pair can produce offspring that don't make me think "I shouldn't put this on my sales post, it hurts my eyes - it's ugly! No one will want it and I don't want record of it. I'd feel bad asking for 8kt for it like I would with it's siblings" . I don't want to have think that.

Keep in mine that many more pairs are to come from me. I have tons of them but I need to gene and breedchange them. A pair that is similar to A Rathe Refined Killer Instinct is coming as soon as I gene the three of them. That's right, three! Lilith and Eve are too of my dragons that are demons, they are in a lesbian relationship and have offspring via a third dragon - Adam. The process is weird, but what did you expect me to do? I love to make wacky stories and I couldn't be bothered renaming my purchases - it costs me treasure too. Treasure that could be better spent on genes and breedchanges.

All my pairs that I am to gene and breedchange are all going to have treasure genes and breeds added. If I need them with a gem gene I will buy them with that gene already as I will never be able to afford it on my own. Though I will admit, one of my pairs is a G1 pair that both of the members need stained. They will do fine without it for the time being (though I still need jaguar for both, sludge for the female and... constellation for the male - which is a whole other issue as it's also a gem gene!) but the end goal is to get them stained. I will get them the gem genes they need but it wil, take a while for me to get the gems. 1500 gems = 1500 days of playing this game with my dragons overall energy being at least 80%, x 3 = 2 stained and a constellation. Though perhaps someone will be kind enough to trade me as I have it stated on my wishlist that I need all genes except ancient breeds (as I don't have any except one Veilspun which I have no plans to breed)

I also exalted one of my progens for now so that I have his extra slot and I can restore him later.

That being said - I have purchased two new dragons in replace of a few dragons I just sold because I didn't need them but they were selling for fodder and were pretty. One of these dragons has Koi and is really pretty, her mate has opal instead. The two will become a new pair and I am certain I can earn a decent amount from them.

Anyone who would like any of the dragons I breed may have them for free as I think it's fair considering how helpful you all are. I also may end up selling more dragons as I'm really stressed about low lair space.

I want to purchase more lair space and I can afford it, but over 400kt for 5 slots? I'm not paying it! That's an outrageous sum for such a small amount of space, I would pay that for a whole page but not for 5 more slots. I get FR wants to up the value of treasure, but I don't have 400kt to spend on 5 slots and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

I may end up selling Current and Flow, but the issue is that whoever I sell them to may not appreciate them as much as I do, I LOVE them and want to NEVER see them exalted. Which is why when I cleared my lair out last I issued the rule that if they didn't want the dragons anymore, that I wanted them back because I didn't want them exalted... I did of course mean that I was going to pay them back the price they paid and possibly even extra if the dragons value went up while in their care. (say they had a treasure genes and then had all gem genes, giving them only 25kt back for them would be rude.)

Sorry for the long post.
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
And Snow, I'll take those dragons back soon, I promise. I just want to get some more of nests out of the way - I'm really struggling.

Trouble with unfinished pairs is that you can't really use them too much and they don't look very pleasing - so you have other dragons everywhere that add the more pleasing element while being able to be used for breeding.

When I do my making banners and breeding cards for others I may have to issue a small fee, I may even have to offer my own coli training service in hopes that I can get enough attention to be able to get a fair amount to help pay for genes and breedchanges and evetually lair space. Perhaps I should focus on getting more hibden slots to place them all in.
And Snow, I'll take those dragons back soon, I promise. I just want to get some more of nests out of the way - I'm really struggling.

Trouble with unfinished pairs is that you can't really use them too much and they don't look very pleasing - so you have other dragons everywhere that add the more pleasing element while being able to be used for breeding.

When I do my making banners and breeding cards for others I may have to issue a small fee, I may even have to offer my own coli training service in hopes that I can get enough attention to be able to get a fair amount to help pay for genes and breedchanges and evetually lair space. Perhaps I should focus on getting more hibden slots to place them all in.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Good luck with those pairs! I'm a bit concerned how the hatchery isn't moving much (sales wise), I'm starting to lose interest unfortunately :/ I have been thinking about leaving, thats why I haven't given you any outfits/pair names for the breeding cards, Rose, as I don't want you to waste your time if I decide to go. Aww don't worry about it! They are fine with me at the moment <3 I have resisted buying impulse buys lol and my space isn't doing too bad! They seem to be enjoying their own private tab [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
Good luck with those pairs! I'm a bit concerned how the hatchery isn't moving much (sales wise), I'm starting to lose interest unfortunately :/ I have been thinking about leaving, thats why I haven't given you any outfits/pair names for the breeding cards, Rose, as I don't want you to waste your time if I decide to go.

Aww don't worry about it! They are fine with me at the moment <3 I have resisted buying impulse buys lol and my space isn't doing too bad! They seem to be enjoying their own private tab
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
Thanks Snow.

Hatcheries sometimes take a while to really gain traction. I'm hoping to get a few special eyed hatches to sell for affordable prices and then make a separate thread that advertises them but links to the hatchery for purchasing - that way it'll drum up business.

I also hope that me making banners and breeding cards for players will help get business, as I'm definitely going to be promoting it like crazy! I'll also be showing demonstrations of my work, so banners and breeding cards I made for the hatchery, that'll hopefully get people interested in checking it out!

I actually made a few banners recently, I just haven't uploaded them to twitter yet...

If you need to leave, that's fine and I understand. If you want, you could just take a hiatus. Leave for a short (or long) period of time and come back later on when you feel like the hatchery is on the right sales path.

I'm also going to be making a subspecies soon and perhaps that will get a good amount of attention and I can sell their offspring here in the hatchery. I already have a few subspecies (not my subspecies) dergs in my lair I need mates for that may get us a but more business. We just need to find lots of ways to advertise, we need business.
Thanks Snow.

Hatcheries sometimes take a while to really gain traction. I'm hoping to get a few special eyed hatches to sell for affordable prices and then make a separate thread that advertises them but links to the hatchery for purchasing - that way it'll drum up business.

I also hope that me making banners and breeding cards for players will help get business, as I'm definitely going to be promoting it like crazy! I'll also be showing demonstrations of my work, so banners and breeding cards I made for the hatchery, that'll hopefully get people interested in checking it out!

I actually made a few banners recently, I just haven't uploaded them to twitter yet...

If you need to leave, that's fine and I understand. If you want, you could just take a hiatus. Leave for a short (or long) period of time and come back later on when you feel like the hatchery is on the right sales path.

I'm also going to be making a subspecies soon and perhaps that will get a good amount of attention and I can sell their offspring here in the hatchery. I already have a few subspecies (not my subspecies) dergs in my lair I need mates for that may get us a but more business. We just need to find lots of ways to advertise, we need business.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Good news! I just hatched a multi-gaze!

She's Adralt and Brightstorm's, so a special-eyed hatchling from 2 special-eyed parents!
Good news! I just hatched a multi-gaze!

She's Adralt and Brightstorm's, so a special-eyed hatchling from 2 special-eyed parents!
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Sorry for the notification amount from me!

What kind of dragons interest you? I'm trying to get ideas from everyone here about waht they would want to purchase so we can incorporate those into the hatchery.

The thing is that I would really like to know what many different players around FR would be looking to buy so we can create interest by having those in our hatchery. I just don't know how I'd go about doing that. A forum thread? Where would I put something like that?

My issues.
Sorry for the notification amount from me!

What kind of dragons interest you? I'm trying to get ideas from everyone here about waht they would want to purchase so we can incorporate those into the hatchery.

The thing is that I would really like to know what many different players around FR would be looking to buy so we can create interest by having those in our hatchery. I just don't know how I'd go about doing that. A forum thread? Where would I put something like that?

My issues.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
I really like matchy XYZ dragons, and have several plans for pairs but there is no one who matches my criteria ;-;
I really like matchy XYZ dragons, and have several plans for pairs but there is no one who matches my criteria ;-;
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
Congrats! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Mhmmm for me its basically just aesthetical dragons, anything I like, I like <3 not very helpful but I find it hard to narrow it down into a criteria XD
Congrats!

Mhmmm for me its basically just aesthetical dragons, anything I like, I like <3 not very helpful but I find it hard to narrow it down into a criteria XD
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately.

I made more banners, I'll post them soon.

It's actually my birthday (May 22nd) and I'm going to be hatching nests after maintenance (when it's May 22nd in the game) in hopes that I'll get someone really nice. I, unfortunately, have no unhatched eggs to hatch. Any dragons I don't want from my nests I'll just sell.
I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately.

I made more banners, I'll post them soon.

It's actually my birthday (May 22nd) and I'm going to be hatching nests after maintenance (when it's May 22nd in the game) in hopes that I'll get someone really nice. I, unfortunately, have no unhatched eggs to hatch. Any dragons I don't want from my nests I'll just sell.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98