Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When you first joined...
1 2 3 4 5
I've changed my username so much, lol.

My first one was DoomsdayDragon, a reference to an OC of mine (I actually have a version of that OC in my lair, he's basically a very destructive dragon god) but I thought it was too edgy, so I changed it.
I've changed my username so much, lol.

My first one was DoomsdayDragon, a reference to an OC of mine (I actually have a version of that OC in my lair, he's basically a very destructive dragon god) but I thought it was too edgy, so I changed it.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I was @/JonTargaryen. I changed it because people kept misspelling it when they pinged me. Especially JonTargayen (I mean, you're not wrong about the gay, but still).

People still misspell JonSnOwO from time to time, like I've seen "JohnSnOwO" and there is no H, but I get mispinged far, far, far, far less than I used to.

I also get a lot more comments on my username, at least once a week someone PMs me or writes on my profile to tell me they love my username. :P
I was @/JonTargaryen. I changed it because people kept misspelling it when they pinged me. Especially JonTargayen (I mean, you're not wrong about the gay, but still).

People still misspell JonSnOwO from time to time, like I've seen "JohnSnOwO" and there is no H, but I get mispinged far, far, far, far less than I used to.

I also get a lot more comments on my username, at least once a week someone PMs me or writes on my profile to tell me they love my username. :P
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
My first username was MantleJackal and that was because at the time it was the name of a Deviantart account I used to have. Someone who I was watching recommended this site during open registration so when I joined I used that same name.

I no longer use Deviantart and I've taken a big hiatus from FR. When I came back, my interests have changed and I wanted to do an overhaul of my account so I changed my user to Bhunivelze. It both reflects one of my favorite video games while at the same time being obscure enough that the chances of it being taken are slim.
My first username was MantleJackal and that was because at the time it was the name of a Deviantart account I used to have. Someone who I was watching recommended this site during open registration so when I joined I used that same name.

I no longer use Deviantart and I've taken a big hiatus from FR. When I came back, my interests have changed and I wanted to do an overhaul of my account so I changed my user to Bhunivelze. It both reflects one of my favorite video games while at the same time being obscure enough that the chances of it being taken are slim.
KdSMN2F.png
I've kept the same name since I joined, but I've wanted to change it for a long time... Just don't know what to change it to.
I've kept the same name since I joined, but I've wanted to change it for a long time... Just don't know what to change it to.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
my username when I first joined was actually Metathefurry, I changed it because I wanted to keep my usernames consistent across platforms. well, as consistent as they get at this point.
my username when I first joined was actually Metathefurry, I changed it because I wanted to keep my usernames consistent across platforms. well, as consistent as they get at this point.
I started as BlackVixen but I changed to IllusiveFox because I like the ring of it better! I didn’t even really think about it till now but I guess I really have a penchant for fox names!
I started as BlackVixen but I changed to IllusiveFox because I like the ring of it better! I didn’t even really think about it till now but I guess I really have a penchant for fox names!
i think my first username was something like blizzard-something, i don't really remember. i changed it to GravityGryphon soon after and that was my username until just after mistjam last year. now i'm palarian, though i'm getting restless again :')
i think my first username was something like blizzard-something, i don't really remember. i changed it to GravityGryphon soon after and that was my username until just after mistjam last year. now i'm palarian, though i'm getting restless again :')
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
It's always been this one. Goes with the avatar too well for me to change it.
It's always been this one. Goes with the avatar too well for me to change it.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
CharlieTangerine
(a nickname I'd used once or twice)
|
V
CirqueAerien
(I wanted my lore to be centered around a flying circus)
|
V
polliwog
(I just like tadpoles)
CharlieTangerine
(a nickname I'd used once or twice)
|
V
CirqueAerien
(I wanted my lore to be centered around a flying circus)
|
V
polliwog
(I just like tadpoles)
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
hahah I haven't changed my name since I first joined but I'm kinda tempted to considering tomorrow also marks my one year on FR so like maybe it's time for a change, the problem is what will I change it to

pretty sure the names of my other OCs are already taken by now
hahah I haven't changed my name since I first joined but I'm kinda tempted to considering tomorrow also marks my one year on FR so like maybe it's time for a change, the problem is what will I change it to

pretty sure the names of my other OCs are already taken by now
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
1 2 3 4 5