Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Genuinely curious
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
How long have you been playing flight rising? How and why did you start? Why do you continue to play?

To answer my own questions:

How long have you been playing flight rising?
I started way back in late 2018, I think around November? I had an older account which I literally can’t remember the name of- then totally forgot about flight rising until a friend reminded me of it.

How and why did you start?
@/FishyDishy Curse this stinky man he’s gotten me addicted!

Why do you continue to play?
I love it here, it’s my home in a way. The community is always welcoming + so kind and I feel like I can always just be myself. Plus flight rising helps me get through tougher times when I need to distract myself etc.

Plus who the heck doesn’t love pixel dragons come on now

How long have you been playing flight rising? How and why did you start? Why do you continue to play?

To answer my own questions:

I started way back in late 2018, I think around November? I had an older account which I literally can’t remember the name of- then totally forgot about flight rising until a friend reminded me of it.

@/FishyDishy Curse this stinky man he’s gotten me addicted!

I love it here, it’s my home in a way. The community is always welcoming + so kind and I feel like I can always just be myself. Plus flight rising helps me get through tougher times when I need to distract myself etc.

Plus who the heck doesn’t love pixel dragons come on now

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
I started in 2018 because I was bored and I'd seen a picture of Tomo and was really confused. Sometimes I abandon the game for months at a time but I always come back because I love my dumb pixel dragons
I started in 2018 because I was bored and I'd seen a picture of Tomo and was really confused. Sometimes I abandon the game for months at a time but I always come back because I love my dumb pixel dragons
3UUXp8G.png
how long: been playing since yesterday lol

how and why: saw pretty dragons. joined.

why do I continue: idk the dragons are pretty and forums are pretty cool
how long: been playing since yesterday lol

how and why: saw pretty dragons. joined.

why do I continue: idk the dragons are pretty and forums are pretty cool
@FeatherHibiscus Ah well I’d love to give you a warm welcome to flight rising. If you ever need anything just give me a holler! (Also if you ever want a few free dragons just hmu, I got da goods) [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@FeatherHibiscus Ah well I’d love to give you a warm welcome to flight rising. If you ever need anything just give me a holler! (Also if you ever want a few free dragons just hmu, I got da goods)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
I joined in 2014 but I "quit" and was inactive from mid 2016 to late 2020.

Some friends of mine from Dragon Cave joined and were talking about it, so I tagged along.

Clan lore, mostly. It's a good creative outlet - part of the reason I returned from my hiatus was because I missed my characters.
I joined in 2014 but I "quit" and was inactive from mid 2016 to late 2020.

Some friends of mine from Dragon Cave joined and were talking about it, so I tagged along.

Clan lore, mostly. It's a good creative outlet - part of the reason I returned from my hiatus was because I missed my characters.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I joined in July 2013, during one of the sign-up windows, since it wasn't entirely open to the public yet.

I used to chat with friends in the deviantArt chatrooms (lol) and several of them had gotten into FR. I wanted to play with them, so I joined during the next window.

FR is a nice relaxing game for me. I don't have any super pressing goals, I just go at my own pace, mostly doing breeding/gene projects. I actually find coli grinding (which is like, the only thing on FR I'm good at) to be relaxing, especially if I toss on a show in the background and just mindlessly click away.

Also? Dragons neat.
I joined in July 2013, during one of the sign-up windows, since it wasn't entirely open to the public yet.

I used to chat with friends in the deviantArt chatrooms (lol) and several of them had gotten into FR. I wanted to play with them, so I joined during the next window.

FR is a nice relaxing game for me. I don't have any super pressing goals, I just go at my own pace, mostly doing breeding/gene projects. I actually find coli grinding (which is like, the only thing on FR I'm good at) to be relaxing, especially if I toss on a show in the background and just mindlessly click away.

Also? Dragons neat.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
Oh god, five years this summer? I started playing before high school, and I'm in college now.

I followed someone on a social media site who would occasionally post their hatchlings-for-sale info. I thought they looked cute, so I looked up the site and joined. I've logged in almost every day since- I think my streak broke ONCE in five years, and that was because I did not have internet access.

FR is fun and satisfying to play. I love my dragons, I love the community, and the staff team works so hard to keep improving the game. I can't imagine quitting, this place is home.
Oh god, five years this summer? I started playing before high school, and I'm in college now.

I followed someone on a social media site who would occasionally post their hatchlings-for-sale info. I thought they looked cute, so I looked up the site and joined. I've logged in almost every day since- I think my streak broke ONCE in five years, and that was because I did not have internet access.

FR is fun and satisfying to play. I love my dragons, I love the community, and the staff team works so hard to keep improving the game. I can't imagine quitting, this place is home.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I joined during one of the registration windows in November 2015! It seems like such a long time and yet no time at all.

I followed someone on Tumblr who talked about this site a lot and I enjoyed hearing about their lore and seeing their pretty dragons. When they finally posted that the site was open for registration, I signed up in the middle of class on my phone, hehe.

I joined specifically because I enjoy browser games. Ever since I grew out of Webkinz and Club Penguin, I'd been missing that spark. FR fills the void those sites left in me. :p

Dragon stonks go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I joined during one of the registration windows in November 2015! It seems like such a long time and yet no time at all.

I followed someone on Tumblr who talked about this site a lot and I enjoyed hearing about their lore and seeing their pretty dragons. When they finally posted that the site was open for registration, I signed up in the middle of class on my phone, hehe.

I joined specifically because I enjoy browser games. Ever since I grew out of Webkinz and Club Penguin, I'd been missing that spark. FR fills the void those sites left in me. :p

Dragon stonks go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
VfJfrBs.jpeg
how long have you been playing flight rising? about 5 1/2 years! i think i barely played for the first year or so and unfortunately missed a lot of the 2015 fests. rip.

how and why did you start? if i recall correctly, i think some youtube videos got me interested? they were like, little edited lore movies haha. i thought the dragons looked cool.

why do you continue to play? i'm not super involved in the community/dom or anything, but i really love working on my own lair. g1 projects, lore, drawing for myself or for others; i think FR has made me just a more creative person overall :)
how long have you been playing flight rising? about 5 1/2 years! i think i barely played for the first year or so and unfortunately missed a lot of the 2015 fests. rip.

how and why did you start? if i recall correctly, i think some youtube videos got me interested? they were like, little edited lore movies haha. i thought the dragons looked cool.

why do you continue to play? i'm not super involved in the community/dom or anything, but i really love working on my own lair. g1 projects, lore, drawing for myself or for others; i think FR has made me just a more creative person overall :)
Gy5sOWI.png
@squiggie Ooh, thank you, that would be very cool! Is Pastel (#42273402) for sale/free? I love pastel coatls and Pastel matches perfectly with one of my dragons :D
@squiggie Ooh, thank you, that would be very cool! Is Pastel (#42273402) for sale/free? I love pastel coatls and Pastel matches perfectly with one of my dragons :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9