Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Genuinely curious
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@keet Yeah I figured as much, big bummer it’s super cool [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/783365712693559306.png[/img] Yeah I totally getcha! I have slight issues with extreme change so like the thought of flight rising ever shutting down or something literally makes me so sick, what would happen to all my children?!
@keet Yeah I figured as much, big bummer it’s super cool
783365712693559306.png

Yeah I totally getcha! I have slight issues with extreme change so like the thought of flight rising ever shutting down or something literally makes me so sick, what would happen to all my children?!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
How long have you been playing flight rising?
Apparently... 5 1/2 years! According to my account settings. Time really flies by here sometimes

How and why did you start?
My sister and I have always loved dragons, so I was elated to get into the July Welcome Week!

Why do you continue to play?
I like pretty things. I know I can make them here. I also love seeing other people's pretty things. A HUGE thing that I love about this site is how there's almost infinite variety of apparel combinations, gene combinations, accents.... especially as a g1 lair, it's mind-blowing!
Apparently... 5 1/2 years! According to my account settings. Time really flies by here sometimes

My sister and I have always loved dragons, so I was elated to get into the July Welcome Week!

I like pretty things. I know I can make them here. I also love seeing other people's pretty things. A HUGE thing that I love about this site is how there's almost infinite variety of apparel combinations, gene combinations, accents.... especially as a g1 lair, it's mind-blowing!
@squiggie
yeah ;-; sorry

Bruh I would straight up cry if FR ever shut down. I don't even entertain the thought because of the emotional stress haha!
@squiggie
yeah ;-; sorry

Bruh I would straight up cry if FR ever shut down. I don't even entertain the thought because of the emotional stress haha!
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Six years. I've been through several significant others who I introduced to the game, and multiple moves--I'm still here!

Honestly, I don't remember. It was back when registration windows were a thing... I have the dragon art book that the creators made before the site existed, and I think I was nostalgia tripping looking for that when I came across FR.

It's comforting to have something be consistent through all the craziness in my life-- and no site will ever match my niche as well as this one. The ability to write lore and make friends for expositing about stories is awesome! The art is gorgeous and the lore is cool and I keep making new RP friends and introducing new people to the game who love it just as much as I do. There's always something beautiful or exciting, there's always something new I want to pursue, and I always know the game will be there to comfort me.
Six years. I've been through several significant others who I introduced to the game, and multiple moves--I'm still here!

Honestly, I don't remember. It was back when registration windows were a thing... I have the dragon art book that the creators made before the site existed, and I think I was nostalgia tripping looking for that when I came across FR.

It's comforting to have something be consistent through all the craziness in my life-- and no site will ever match my niche as well as this one. The ability to write lore and make friends for expositing about stories is awesome! The art is gorgeous and the lore is cool and I keep making new RP friends and introducing new people to the game who love it just as much as I do. There's always something beautiful or exciting, there's always something new I want to pursue, and I always know the game will be there to comfort me.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
@keet Oml literally same; I’d probably go full on feral mode LOL
@keet Oml literally same; I’d probably go full on feral mode LOL
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
@squiggie
LOLLLLLLLL honestly same tho, I'd riot! I'd be so sad

@Dracatus

YAyyyy! Someone else who needs consistency in life!! I too stay on FR for a consistent source of normalcy in otherwise ever changing life
@squiggie
LOLLLLLLLL honestly same tho, I'd riot! I'd be so sad

@Dracatus

YAyyyy! Someone else who needs consistency in life!! I too stay on FR for a consistent source of normalcy in otherwise ever changing life
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Registered during the February 2016 welcome week. One of my friends had been playing and thought I'd enjoy it because I enjoyed DragCave at the time. I didn't have an interest at playing, but my friend pushed me to register just in case.

Picked it up in May 2017 after a server I was in kept talking about it. Finally logged in, picked a flight, and made my progens. Been playing ever since.

FR's a great timepasser. I love dressing dragons and doing breeding projects. I love making money and chatting in the Ice Discord. I like spending time on the forums as well when I'm free.
Registered during the February 2016 welcome week. One of my friends had been playing and thought I'd enjoy it because I enjoyed DragCave at the time. I didn't have an interest at playing, but my friend pushed me to register just in case.

Picked it up in May 2017 after a server I was in kept talking about it. Finally logged in, picked a flight, and made my progens. Been playing ever since.

FR's a great timepasser. I love dressing dragons and doing breeding projects. I love making money and chatting in the Ice Discord. I like spending time on the forums as well when I'm free.
fo11Vhp.png
How long have you been playing flight rising? Joined here back in June of 2018 and will be going onward to my third year here on the 10th.

How and why did you start? My big sister Lullawish used to play a lot with a friend of hers back before open registration and would occasionally show me dragons she had. I love dragons and was curious about the site but it wasn't really until one December night that she showed me a particular orange nocturne gen 1 she'd hatched that I became desperate to join. It wasn't until 2018 that I got my chance to and that same orange nocturne that sparked me to join would become my dragon (my sister had saved her for me for when I could join). I've been here ever since.

Why do you continue to play? I've asked myself this a lot lately but I believe the reason I'm still here and playing is because it gives me an escape and something to focus on.
How long have you been playing flight rising? Joined here back in June of 2018 and will be going onward to my third year here on the 10th.

How and why did you start? My big sister Lullawish used to play a lot with a friend of hers back before open registration and would occasionally show me dragons she had. I love dragons and was curious about the site but it wasn't really until one December night that she showed me a particular orange nocturne gen 1 she'd hatched that I became desperate to join. It wasn't until 2018 that I got my chance to and that same orange nocturne that sparked me to join would become my dragon (my sister had saved her for me for when I could join). I've been here ever since.

Why do you continue to play? I've asked myself this a lot lately but I believe the reason I'm still here and playing is because it gives me an escape and something to focus on.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
[quote]How long have you been playing flight rising?[/quote] I started in 2018, somewhere at the end of November. Pretty unfortunate and also fortunate time. Unfortunate, since NotN was next month and I did some mistakes... fortunate, since November is always a hard month for me. During 2020 of May to August, I took a break. When I returned, I changed my username. [quote]How and why did you start?[/quote] An old Discord friend of mine posted pictures of her dragons on a server, and that got me a bit interested. It took a bit longer than usual for me to join. [quote]Why do you continue to play?[/quote] The community. Yes, there are "fire and pitchforks" moments, but 95% of the time the community is extremely nice. People (especially in the LGTBQ+ range) aren't treated like garbage. Also dragons.
Quote:
I started in 2018, somewhere at the end of November. Pretty unfortunate and also fortunate time. Unfortunate, since NotN was next month and I did some mistakes... fortunate, since November is always a hard month for me.

During 2020 of May to August, I took a break. When I returned, I changed my username.
Quote:
An old Discord friend of mine posted pictures of her dragons on a server, and that got me a bit interested. It took a bit longer than usual for me to join.
Quote:
The community. Yes, there are "fire and pitchforks" moments, but 95% of the time the community is extremely nice. People (especially in the LGTBQ+ range) aren't treated like garbage.

Also dragons.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
How long have you been playing flight rising? Like 3 years.
How and why did you start? A friend posted a dragon n i was like "nice art" and the where like"it's a game check it out"
Why do you continue to play? Preaty dragons give me seratonin
How long have you been playing flight rising? Like 3 years.
How and why did you start? A friend posted a dragon n i was like "nice art" and the where like"it's a game check it out"
Why do you continue to play? Preaty dragons give me seratonin
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9