Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dragon action
1 2 3
I've been working on this off and on whenever I feel inspired. This is what I have so far (copied and pasted from a doc)

Banescales:
Strong powered flight, broad wings. Elbow fans create a small amount of drag. Tails are strong and move like a snake’s tail, even the tip being able to hook onto something pretty well. They walk on their legs and wings. When agitated, their scale plates lift up a bit and they flare their wings like owls do. They have head stability, and also bob their heads like waterbirds to communicate. They can sleep like birds do, with their head tucked behind them or under their wing, or they can hang upside down with their tail wound around a tree branch.

Bogsneaks:
A mixture of alligator and large lizard-like walking. They can also slither, but mostly do this on slopes or slick surfaces. They are strong swimmers. Wings and frills are used in various displays, flaring and flattening much like fae fans. They are flightless, but their wings can be used for protection, rudders while swimming, digging, and for carrying things. They flick their tongues like monitor lizards or tegus. Their tail is very powerful, being used for bludgeoning force and constriction.

Coatls:
Bird otters. Sliding down hills, bounding on tiny legs, etc. they can tuck their front legs into their chest fluff. Their tails are prehensile, but rather delicate, being used to hold objects instead of constriction. They can only hold their weight on their tail for a short amount of time. Males use their feather crests for display, flaring them to show off. Females can flare their crests, but it is often to show alarm instead of display. Snake tongue go blelele

Fae:
Butterfly squirrels, skittering up surfaces. Their front legs are rather weak, but they can support their entire weight on their back legs, either by standing or hanging. They have this little hop-flutter thing they do when travelling on the ground. In flight they look like weird bugs with floppy wings, and their wing lobes create quite a bit of drag. Their tails are used mostly as a rudder during flight and for expression. Crests go brrrr

Gaoler:
??? big cat/dog thing

Guardian:
Not super graceful on land due to their chest fin, very graceful in water.

Imperial:
Weird leg snake

Mirror:
dog
I've been working on this off and on whenever I feel inspired. This is what I have so far (copied and pasted from a doc)

Banescales:
Strong powered flight, broad wings. Elbow fans create a small amount of drag. Tails are strong and move like a snake’s tail, even the tip being able to hook onto something pretty well. They walk on their legs and wings. When agitated, their scale plates lift up a bit and they flare their wings like owls do. They have head stability, and also bob their heads like waterbirds to communicate. They can sleep like birds do, with their head tucked behind them or under their wing, or they can hang upside down with their tail wound around a tree branch.

Bogsneaks:
A mixture of alligator and large lizard-like walking. They can also slither, but mostly do this on slopes or slick surfaces. They are strong swimmers. Wings and frills are used in various displays, flaring and flattening much like fae fans. They are flightless, but their wings can be used for protection, rudders while swimming, digging, and for carrying things. They flick their tongues like monitor lizards or tegus. Their tail is very powerful, being used for bludgeoning force and constriction.

Coatls:
Bird otters. Sliding down hills, bounding on tiny legs, etc. they can tuck their front legs into their chest fluff. Their tails are prehensile, but rather delicate, being used to hold objects instead of constriction. They can only hold their weight on their tail for a short amount of time. Males use their feather crests for display, flaring them to show off. Females can flare their crests, but it is often to show alarm instead of display. Snake tongue go blelele

Fae:
Butterfly squirrels, skittering up surfaces. Their front legs are rather weak, but they can support their entire weight on their back legs, either by standing or hanging. They have this little hop-flutter thing they do when travelling on the ground. In flight they look like weird bugs with floppy wings, and their wing lobes create quite a bit of drag. Their tails are used mostly as a rudder during flight and for expression. Crests go brrrr

Gaoler:
??? big cat/dog thing

Guardian:
Not super graceful on land due to their chest fin, very graceful in water.

Imperial:
Weird leg snake

Mirror:
dog
zephyr735.gif
what have i gathered from this thread?

mirror=scale dog
what have i gathered from this thread?

mirror=scale dog
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Tundra. [img]https://i.gifer.com/7O8F.gif[/img]
Tundra.

7O8F.gif
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
I don’t know what I just wrote

Mirrors=Wolves if raised in forest, sneaky bois that like to play board games and roll dice if raised in my village. Good at killing.
Nocturnes=Toothless before he was “Trained”
Bogsneaks= Giant Crocodiles
Wildclaws=Velociraptor
Skydancers=Fancy Tea-drinking dergs
Spirals=Noodles that go blep that like to be turned into scarves
Veilspun= Horses that have wings but act like cranky elders. Seriously, they’re tired of all these new dragons running around thinking they own the place. “Get off my lawn” Constantly is being placed in Hot Chocolate Mugs cuz tiny.
Tundras= Floofy Doggos
Pearlcatchers= Reminds me of the girls that run away during dodgeball when they could catch it.
Imperials= Giant Mushu? I’m gonna draw this.
I don’t know what I just wrote

Mirrors=Wolves if raised in forest, sneaky bois that like to play board games and roll dice if raised in my village. Good at killing.
Nocturnes=Toothless before he was “Trained”
Bogsneaks= Giant Crocodiles
Wildclaws=Velociraptor
Skydancers=Fancy Tea-drinking dergs
Spirals=Noodles that go blep that like to be turned into scarves
Veilspun= Horses that have wings but act like cranky elders. Seriously, they’re tired of all these new dragons running around thinking they own the place. “Get off my lawn” Constantly is being placed in Hot Chocolate Mugs cuz tiny.
Tundras= Floofy Doggos
Pearlcatchers= Reminds me of the girls that run away during dodgeball when they could catch it.
Imperials= Giant Mushu? I’m gonna draw this.
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

Gaolers and Tundras snort like ungulates (specifically Musk Ox) and shake their antlers as an intimidation gesture or to get each other's attention.

Spirals, Veilspuns, and Imperials move like ferrets/ermines/martens.

Ridgebacks tap their thumbclaws when agitated or thinking.
Gaolers and Tundras snort like ungulates (specifically Musk Ox) and shake their antlers as an intimidation gesture or to get each other's attention.

Spirals, Veilspuns, and Imperials move like ferrets/ermines/martens.

Ridgebacks tap their thumbclaws when agitated or thinking.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Veilspuns are like dragonflies/hummingbirds when flying- darting around all over the place. if they're walking they probably dart around like those tiny little lizards/geckos. they are just Speedy little critters
Veilspuns are like dragonflies/hummingbirds when flying- darting around all over the place. if they're walking they probably dart around like those tiny little lizards/geckos. they are just Speedy little critters
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Spirals are ferrets and you can't change my mind [img]https://tenor.com/view/ferret-rolling-around-going-crazy-gif-15784964.gif[/img]
Spirals are ferrets and you can't change my mind

ferret-rolling-around-going-crazy-gif-15784964.gif
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
1 2 3