Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of FR players as breeds
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72
I think I'd be more of a Coatl tbh sdvsB
I think I'd be more of a Coatl tbh sdvsB
It is emitting a low buzz...
spiral with a bit of tundra lol
spiral with a bit of tundra lol
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
I'm a Tundra with a bit of spiral, lol.
I'm a Tundra with a bit of spiral, lol.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
I’m mostly a Ridgeback/Mirror, but I definitely have that Spiral side in me.
I’m mostly a Ridgeback/Mirror, but I definitely have that Spiral side in me.
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
Oh wow, calling me out like that [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/029/191/cover6.jpg[/img] Pearlcatcher checks the box for me. Also gaoler on the "never letting go" part. :v
Oh wow, calling me out like that

cover6.jpg

Pearlcatcher checks the box for me. Also gaoler on the "never letting go" part. :v
fUnC1AY.png
icewarden art belongs to gingerdragon from dA
So, as I think since the very start of my lair, I'm an Aberration. All this is so familiar.... I turn my progens (Guardian and Mirror) to Aberration and most of my dragons are strange, also I have few versions of fan-dragon based on one particular character... And all of them immediately need a suitable pair according to my OTP... So... My Lair in constant rebuilding. I try to organize, buy a Lair expansion... And then I go to AH for another mad idea of a perfect colours/genes/breed combo (in my opinion, but not others, bc dragons I want almost always just don't exist on the site even in the "exalted" tab)... And leave there all of my treasure and gems for having another strange and very specific project... So, just like me for now. [quote name="Okida25" date="2022-04-03 09:01:23" ] Idea: Aberration: A mix of multiple breeds, but often has some Spiral in there somewhere, Aberrations are chaotic. Catch them on IKTR, then impatiently checking their alchemy, then "-wHAT DO YOU MEAN I ALREADY MAXED OUT FAIRGROUNDS I NEED MY G&G SO I CAN GET TREASURE BECAUSE I NEED THAT SKIN FOR MY DERGON THAT'S STILL IN THE WORKS BECAUSE I HAVE THE PLANS BUT I NEED THE GENES AND A BREED-CHANGE BECAUSE YES I'M MAKING THAT DERG INTO AN ABERRATION BECAUSE THE COLOR COMBO SUCKS EVEN THOUGH I BELIEVE THAT ANY DERG CAN BE SAVED WITH THE RIGHT GENES, SKINS, AND APPAREL YES I KNOW I NEED MORE LAIR SPACE BUT THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT" *SELF-CALLOUT INTENSIFES* [/quote] [quote name="AnacronicCobra" date="2022-11-29 20:41:08" ] (Self callout) Aberrations: Your lair is about 50% whatever breed/concept/aesthetic you're currently hyperfixated on and 50% a mishmash of 40 other dragons that each got left over from different lair hyperfixations because you got attached. There's no lore in your lair because every dragon USED to have lore, but that was BEFORE your 32nd lair purge and you're too attached to the lore you DID have so you can't change it. It's like if someone glued newspaper clippings into a scrapbook and called it a novel because it's all in one book. [/quote]
So, as I think since the very start of my lair, I'm an Aberration.
All this is so familiar....

I turn my progens (Guardian and Mirror) to Aberration and most of my dragons are strange, also I have few versions of fan-dragon based on one particular character... And all of them immediately need a suitable pair according to my OTP... So... My Lair in constant rebuilding. I try to organize, buy a Lair expansion...

And then I go to AH for another mad idea of a perfect colours/genes/breed combo (in my opinion, but not others, bc dragons I want almost always just don't exist on the site even in the "exalted" tab)...
And leave there all of my treasure and gems for having another strange and very specific project...

So, just like me for now.
Okida25 wrote on 2022-04-03 09:01:23:
Idea:

Aberration: A mix of multiple breeds, but often has some Spiral in there somewhere, Aberrations are chaotic. Catch them on IKTR, then impatiently checking their alchemy, then "-wHAT DO YOU MEAN I ALREADY MAXED OUT FAIRGROUNDS I NEED MY G&G SO I CAN GET TREASURE BECAUSE I NEED THAT SKIN FOR MY DERGON THAT'S STILL IN THE WORKS BECAUSE I HAVE THE PLANS BUT I NEED THE GENES AND A BREED-CHANGE BECAUSE YES I'M MAKING THAT DERG INTO AN ABERRATION BECAUSE THE COLOR COMBO SUCKS EVEN THOUGH I BELIEVE THAT ANY DERG CAN BE SAVED WITH THE RIGHT GENES, SKINS, AND APPAREL YES I KNOW I NEED MORE LAIR SPACE BUT THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT"

*SELF-CALLOUT INTENSIFES*
AnacronicCobra wrote on 2022-11-29 20:41:08:
(Self callout) Aberrations: Your lair is about 50% whatever breed/concept/aesthetic you're currently hyperfixated on and 50% a mishmash of 40 other dragons that each got left over from different lair hyperfixations because you got attached. There's no lore in your lair because every dragon USED to have lore, but that was BEFORE your 32nd lair purge and you're too attached to the lore you DID have so you can't change it. It's like if someone glued newspaper clippings into a scrapbook and called it a novel because it's all in one book.
Welcome to our little lair. Outcasts, strays and foundlings all welcome.
nNgJowc.png
I'm somehow a Spiral [i]and[/i] a Tundra.... GAAAAASSSPPPPP what if they were a mixed species!?!?!? Omigosh what would a... [b][i]Spundra[/i][/b] look like???? [i]Tundral??[/i] OH OH NO WAIT[b][i] SPINDRA!!![/i][/b] [img]https://cdn.pixilart.com/photos/large/b58ae88acf49179.png[/img]
I'm somehow a Spiral and a Tundra....

GAAAAASSSPPPPP what if they were a mixed species!?!?!? Omigosh what would a... Spundra look like???? Tundral?? OH OH NO WAIT SPINDRA!!!
b58ae88acf49179.png
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
im a ridgeback gaoler, i guess hehe

i WAS a spiral but i wrote lore for like 3/4ths of my permas recently so No Longer Am I Spiral
im a ridgeback gaoler, i guess hehe

i WAS a spiral but i wrote lore for like 3/4ths of my permas recently so No Longer Am I Spiral
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2962803][img]https://i.imgur.com/LMLA6wg.png[/img][/url] Spiral: chaotic. Their lair is always In Progress (TM). They have goals that they want to achieve, they Just. Never. Get. There. Has probably given all their dragons lore in their heads but writing it down seems like to much work. Most dragons only wear a couple of apparel pieces. Very prone to impulse buy. OH NO WHY DOES THIS DESCRIBE ME PERFECTLY I'm always reorganising my lair, and I always have plans for what to change. My lair tabs description and clan description are constantly changing. I have scraps of lore written around the place but a TON of lore in my head Most of my dragons have none or a few pieces of apparel I literally scan the auction for cool looking dragons constantly and I never have lair space because I keep impulse buying dragons
LMLA6wg.png
Spiral: chaotic. Their lair is always In Progress (TM). They have goals that they want to achieve, they Just. Never. Get. There. Has probably given all their dragons lore in their heads but writing it down seems like to much work. Most dragons only wear a couple of apparel pieces. Very prone to impulse buy.

OH NO WHY DOES THIS DESCRIBE ME PERFECTLY
I'm always reorganising my lair, and I always have plans for what to change. My lair tabs description and clan description are constantly changing.
I have scraps of lore written around the place but a TON of lore in my head
Most of my dragons have none or a few pieces of apparel
I literally scan the auction for cool looking dragons constantly and I never have lair space because I keep impulse buying dragons
Nba8ElM.pngypcKWM0.pngoEGalah.pngWNKiucd.pngnWiQNX9.png
90599465p.png92710612p.png93985348p.png
Minty - Unknown - Smokeberry
I'm a weird mix of spiral and tundra
I'm a weird mix of spiral and tundra
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72