Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of FR players as breeds
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 72
Ridgeback Gaoler?
Ridgeback Gaoler?
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
[Sees the Spiral and Gaoler]

You know too much...
[Sees the Spiral and Gaoler]

You know too much...
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
Ridgeback through and through
Ridgeback through and through
_loeOqqx.png 3c8TwPZ.png _ (she/her)
lesbian.pngfayricore.pngVirgo.png

> about
> wishlist
__gQSfAxa.png 93629153.png
93907208.png
I am such a gaoler omg, I never exalt if Ive had em for more than a week
I am such a gaoler omg, I never exalt if Ive had em for more than a week
Definitely a mix between Spiral and Nocturne [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
Definitely a mix between Spiral and Nocturne
lMoMteR.png
I appear to be a Pearlcatcher Ridgeback... my main tab is VERY particular aside from the silly mates that I CANNOT move from there from lore reasons but they DON'T fit in >:( Pretty dragons and outfits go BRRRR

And yeah, you'll see me driving myself up a wall during festivals and holidays trying to grind as much as humanly possible. I'm still a relatively new player, so I'm still learning how to min-max dailies and fests, but by god I WILL DO IT
I appear to be a Pearlcatcher Ridgeback... my main tab is VERY particular aside from the silly mates that I CANNOT move from there from lore reasons but they DON'T fit in >:( Pretty dragons and outfits go BRRRR

And yeah, you'll see me driving myself up a wall during festivals and holidays trying to grind as much as humanly possible. I'm still a relatively new player, so I'm still learning how to min-max dailies and fests, but by god I WILL DO IT
Ke13xP8.png
I will not deny I am a perfectly balance of spiral and tundra (except I joined in 2015)
Also the silly little buttons/stamps are just SO funny gosh they are adorable
I will not deny I am a perfectly balance of spiral and tundra (except I joined in 2015)
Also the silly little buttons/stamps are just SO funny gosh they are adorable
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
[quote name="Fauconne" date="2021-01-19 00:46:27" ] [b]Spiral[/b]: chaotic. Their lair is always In Progress (TM). They have goals that they want to achieve, they Just. Never. Get. There. Has probably given all their dragons lore in their heads but writing it down seems like to much work. Most dragons only wear a couple of apparel pieces. Very prone to impulse buy. [/quote] I feel called out. *looks awkwardly at numerous fandragons awaiting expensive apparel and genes, four awaiting lore, and my entire main lair of dragons with maybe one or two pieces of apparel and forgotten plans in their bios.* *looks at fodder rescues taking up precious lair space*
Fauconne wrote on 2021-01-19 00:46:27:
Spiral: chaotic. Their lair is always In Progress (TM). They have goals that they want to achieve, they Just. Never. Get. There. Has probably given all their dragons lore in their heads but writing it down seems like to much work. Most dragons only wear a couple of apparel pieces. Very prone to impulse buy.
I feel called out. *looks awkwardly at numerous fandragons awaiting expensive apparel and genes, four awaiting lore, and my entire main lair of dragons with maybe one or two pieces of apparel and forgotten plans in their bios.* *looks at fodder rescues taking up precious lair space*
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
I wanna be a Pearlcatch but I'm a Spiral at heart. </3
I wanna be a Pearlcatch but I'm a Spiral at heart. </3
ixS0Z25.png
mostly a tundra, though a bit of goaler too. got a hoarding problem that competes with crim's
mostly a tundra, though a bit of goaler too. got a hoarding problem that competes with crim's
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 72