Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of FR players as breeds
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
I'd be either Imp, Ridgie or Spiral.
I'd be either Imp, Ridgie or Spiral.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Ridgie for life
Ridgie for life
td9UiZS.png
Veilspun: stalks around and follows a bunch of threads without replying, then posts without warning. Every dragon in the lair is either fodder or has a fancy UMA. May or may not have an art/lore shop.

Um.

I need to change my pfp back to a Mirror.
Veilspun: stalks around and follows a bunch of threads without replying, then posts without warning. Every dragon in the lair is either fodder or has a fancy UMA. May or may not have an art/lore shop.

Um.

I need to change my pfp back to a Mirror.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
[quote name="Gemmi" date="2021-01-19 02:53:47" ] Oh no im a spiral How about very lore-heavy layers? Like, every perma has a story,no exceptions? (Hopefully me one day dbfbfbgj) [/quote] skydancer?
Gemmi wrote on 2021-01-19 02:53:47:
Oh no im a spiral

How about very lore-heavy layers? Like, every perma has a story,no exceptions? (Hopefully me one day dbfbfbgj)
skydancer?
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
Ridgeback gang
Ridgeback gang
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6BIYuVl.png[/img] [center][font=copperplate][size=5]Im probably pearlcatcher even though they're one of my least favorite dragons.
6BIYuVl.png

Im probably pearlcatcher even though they're one of my least favorite dragons.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
[quote name="Fauconne" date="2021-01-19 00:46:27" ] Also apparently, spoiler alert everyone's a spiral hehe [/quote] Accurate
Fauconne wrote on 2021-01-19 00:46:27:

Also apparently, spoiler alert everyone's a spiral hehe

Accurate
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
I was a Tundra...

But went to market and bought a specialty breed change item

Now I'm a Spiral who has lots of projects going on and trying to keep them all straight in my head

I was a Tundra...

But went to market and bought a specialty breed change item

Now I'm a Spiral who has lots of projects going on and trying to keep them all straight in my head

64198691.png65999645.png65019911.png
i’m a spiral and pc combined
i’m a spiral and pc combined
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

here's some i came up with:

veilspun: Has at least 20-40 dragons of the same breed. Will cry if they don't get an eliminate from pinkerton. Does coli 24/7.

fae: *stalks the forum menacingly*

Snapper: Keeps their dragons well fed despite constantly gathering.

wildclaw: Will destroy anyone who likes their dragons. Their lair lore is really gory. Hates the RNG and complains about not getting an egg. Barely feed their dragons everyday but does coli often

here's some i came up with:

veilspun: Has at least 20-40 dragons of the same breed. Will cry if they don't get an eliminate from pinkerton. Does coli 24/7.

fae: *stalks the forum menacingly*

Snapper: Keeps their dragons well fed despite constantly gathering.

wildclaw: Will destroy anyone who likes their dragons. Their lair lore is really gory. Hates the RNG and complains about not getting an egg. Barely feed their dragons everyday but does coli often
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70