Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of FR players as breeds
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69
I think I might be a laid back Ridgeback. I'm definitely not the top grinder during festivals, but I definitely get more active then, and I max out the fairgrounds every day!
I think I might be a laid back Ridgeback. I'm definitely not the top grinder during festivals, but I definitely get more active then, and I max out the fairgrounds every day!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
[quote name="Fauconne" date="2021-01-19 00:46:27" ] Mirror: fodder breeder and exalter. Has like ~20 permas that get all the love and coin made from the fodder ventures, while the rest of the lair fluctuates in size dramatically due to waves of mass exaltation and acquisition/breeding. Loves to participate in chaotic meme forum posts [/quote] Perhaps I am a Mirror...
Fauconne wrote on 2021-01-19 00:46:27:
Mirror: fodder breeder and exalter. Has like ~20 permas that get all the love and coin made from the fodder ventures, while the rest of the lair fluctuates in size dramatically due to waves of mass exaltation and acquisition/breeding. Loves to participate in chaotic meme forum posts

Perhaps I am a Mirror...
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
A mix of mirror and SNOOT

The only reason why I didn't get 100+ noc eggs is because I sold most of my chests for quick stonks
A mix of mirror and SNOOT

The only reason why I didn't get 100+ noc eggs is because I sold most of my chests for quick stonks
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

I'm a Skydancer mono-lair... but spiral fits me so well...

uiBEmVe.png
I'm somewhere between a mirror and a nocturne personally. Ive got goals but I finish them, the spiral lore thing calls me out though.

I breed my own exalt fodder, have the sticker saying exalt lair, don't understand when people get super anti-exalt, will snipe if I find good deals...
I'm somewhere between a mirror and a nocturne personally. Ive got goals but I finish them, the spiral lore thing calls me out though.

I breed my own exalt fodder, have the sticker saying exalt lair, don't understand when people get super anti-exalt, will snipe if I find good deals...
lik2pA1X.jpg
Oh my god, the pearlcatcher description is totally me xddd
Aesthetic and order is everything for me
Oh my god, the pearlcatcher description is totally me xddd
Aesthetic and order is everything for me
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
Spiral-Ridgie hybrid here. I work insanely hard to flesh out an endless number of goals I keep. And they continue to grow as I amass more dragons.
Spiral-Ridgie hybrid here. I work insanely hard to flesh out an endless number of goals I keep. And they continue to grow as I amass more dragons.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Updated with the wildclaw personality!

Thanks to @Flirt for the inspiration!

Let's see who's out here living that Wildclaw life...
Updated with the wildclaw personality!

Thanks to @Flirt for the inspiration!

Let's see who's out here living that Wildclaw life...
ZXevdaA.gif
Oh I'm feeling the Imp super hard oops
Oh I'm feeling the Imp super hard oops
BVY1Ftg.png
I feel the nocturne perfectly, seriously all the others don't even come close to it
I feel the nocturne perfectly, seriously all the others don't even come close to it
CYGhyrI.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69