Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breed popularity
1 2 3 4 5
Veilspuns are fairly new but they are getting pretty popular due to them being new. I would agree that Imperials and Skydancers are the top popular ones. But Guardians? I did not expect that at all, especially when they're a millimeter higher than Skydancers
Veilspuns are fairly new but they are getting pretty popular due to them being new. I would agree that Imperials and Skydancers are the top popular ones. But Guardians? I did not expect that at all, especially when they're a millimeter higher than Skydancers
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
I was surprised to see Guardians as high up as well. I quite like them, just I didn't expect to see them around the same level of popularity as SD's and Imps. Good for them tho! :D

It's really cool to get a broad idea of breed popularity like this- I definitely think Veilspun will jump in the coming months.
I was surprised to see Guardians as high up as well. I quite like them, just I didn't expect to see them around the same level of popularity as SD's and Imps. Good for them tho! :D

It's really cool to get a broad idea of breed popularity like this- I definitely think Veilspun will jump in the coming months.
CedVBCC.pngygWzlbs.pngWsu3XA9.gifKptxMMR.png

rolz5s9.png
JvUa9ma.png
Did NOT expect for imperials to be so high and bogsneaks to be so low
Did NOT expect for imperials to be so high and bogsneaks to be so low
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
Hmm I don't feel this fully represents breed popularity
- Common breeds have a shorter breeding cooldown, so the populations naturally will get more numerous faster
- The newer breeds have been out fairly recently, so their populations haven't caught up
- Guardian could also be popular because they eat all 4 food types, so are more versatile

Imps and Skydancers are definitely outliers though
Hmm I don't feel this fully represents breed popularity
- Common breeds have a shorter breeding cooldown, so the populations naturally will get more numerous faster
- The newer breeds have been out fairly recently, so their populations haven't caught up
- Guardian could also be popular because they eat all 4 food types, so are more versatile

Imps and Skydancers are definitely outliers though
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
I would've thought Coatls to be nearly as popular as Skydancers. I'm interested in how Veils will fair in the long run.
I would've thought Coatls to be nearly as popular as Skydancers. I'm interested in how Veils will fair in the long run.
CC-logo-90x50.png

FR time+0
Hatchery
@manah I'm aware Veils are new. I was just putting the numbers on a graph. Maybe I misinterpreted the meaning of popularity but when I used it I was purely talking about the numbers.
@manah I'm aware Veils are new. I was just putting the numbers on a graph. Maybe I misinterpreted the meaning of popularity but when I used it I was purely talking about the numbers.
i... did not know so many people kept guardians, lol. they're an okay breed to dress but those poses are eh
i... did not know so many people kept guardians, lol. they're an okay breed to dress but those poses are eh
poem shop
writing prompts
I like Guardians, WC, Ridgeback males, Snappers, Nocs, Coatls, Bogsneaks, SD and Mirrors.
Hmm, maybe one day I will get myself Imp too.
I like Guardians, WC, Ridgeback males, Snappers, Nocs, Coatls, Bogsneaks, SD and Mirrors.
Hmm, maybe one day I will get myself Imp too.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
Seeing snappers being the lowest makes me really sad..
Seeing snappers being the lowest makes me really sad..
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
I thought coatls would be higher ^^" AND GUARDIANS? Wow did not expect that.
I thought coatls would be higher ^^" AND GUARDIANS? Wow did not expect that.
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
1 2 3 4 5