Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I used to talk so much
1 2 3
[quote name="catmeow1" date="2020-12-31 19:57:47" ] I tend to lurk for really long stretches of time and then go on a posting spree for about a day. [/quote] same here! i honestly get lazy
catmeow1 wrote on 2020-12-31 19:57:47:
I tend to lurk for really long stretches of time and then go on a posting spree for about a day.

same here! i honestly get lazy
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
Can't relate, I've been here since 2013 and I haven't shut up since. Unless I go on hiatus or am super busy irl, lol. But I've always been really active in the forums.
Can't relate, I've been here since 2013 and I haven't shut up since. Unless I go on hiatus or am super busy irl, lol. But I've always been really active in the forums.
jCVhFoZ.gif
same though
same though
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Can't really relate except for the fact that sometimes I would not post for days before I started posting regularly on the forums as I was largely a forum lurker back then. This was because I have social anxiety and I wanted to make sure I said the right thing on the forums so I wouldn't get in trouble and I never really have gotten in trouble on the forums so thank goodness for that. For me I just forum post often so sometimes I won't even realize how many forum posts I write until I go back on my profile to check.
Can't really relate except for the fact that sometimes I would not post for days before I started posting regularly on the forums as I was largely a forum lurker back then. This was because I have social anxiety and I wanted to make sure I said the right thing on the forums so I wouldn't get in trouble and I never really have gotten in trouble on the forums so thank goodness for that. For me I just forum post often so sometimes I won't even realize how many forum posts I write until I go back on my profile to check.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Yeah, I wasn't super social until this year. I still do most of my talking on discord, but it's much less intimidating to post in frd these days
Yeah, I wasn't super social until this year. I still do most of my talking on discord, but it's much less intimidating to post in frd these days
BVY1Ftg.png
1 2 3