Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When did banes get stained?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Medenadragon I think gaolers have had underbelly from the start or for a while now
@Medenadragon I think gaolers have had underbelly from the start or for a while now
66283183.png 66719993.png
Ah so they have, just checked. No new genes for gaolers then it seems.
Ah so they have, just checked. No new genes for gaolers then it seems.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
rest in pieces gaolers
rest in pieces gaolers
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
[quote name="EiraoLaska" date="2020-12-04 08:55:31" ] Really surprised the update announcement hasn't dropped. Usually it's only a few minutes between us finding the gene in-game and the post being made. [/quote] maybe they're adding more things besides the genes, which is why it's taking so long? can anyone confirm this? o.o
EiraoLaska wrote on 2020-12-04 08:55:31:
Really surprised the update announcement hasn't dropped. Usually it's only a few minutes between us finding the gene in-game and the post being made.
maybe they're adding more things besides the genes, which is why it's taking so long? can anyone confirm this? o.o
[quote name="parasites" date="2020-12-04 09:05:22" ] maybe they're adding more things besides the genes, which is why it's taking so long? can anyone confirm this? o.o [/quote] I've been checking and nothing else has appeared in the game database so far.
parasites wrote on 2020-12-04 09:05:22:

maybe they're adding more things besides the genes, which is why it's taking so long? can anyone confirm this? o.o

I've been checking and nothing else has appeared in the game database so far.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Interesting turn of events.
Interesting turn of events.
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
[quote name="EiraoLaska" date="2020-12-04 08:55:31" ] Really surprised the update announcement hasn't dropped. Usually it's only a few minutes between us finding the gene in-game and the post being made. [/quote] Was about to say-- anybody else experienced a longer delay?
EiraoLaska wrote on 2020-12-04 08:55:31:
Really surprised the update announcement hasn't dropped. Usually it's only a few minutes between us finding the gene in-game and the post being made.

Was about to say-- anybody else experienced a longer delay?
YUDrFCG.png
@artemiswanderer
yeah. i just checked and there's nothing new. i wonder why the update is taking longer to drop than normal... it's been almost 3 hours
@artemiswanderer
yeah. i just checked and there's nothing new. i wonder why the update is taking longer to drop than normal... it's been almost 3 hours
[quote name="parasites" date="2020-12-04 09:12:26" ] @/artemiswanderer yeah. i just checked and there's nothing new. i wonder why the update is taking longer to drop than normal... it's been almost 3 hours [/quote] Imagine if they just forgot about it tho
parasites wrote on 2020-12-04 09:12:26:
@/artemiswanderer
Imagine if they just forgot about it tho
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2020-12-04 09:18:57" ] [quote name="parasites" date="2020-12-04 09:12:26" ] @/artemiswanderer yeah. i just checked and there's nothing new. i wonder why the update is taking longer to drop than normal... it's been almost 3 hours [/quote] Imagine if they just forgot about it tho [/quote] I was thinking about that too like when I forget to press send
Sinnabelle wrote on 2020-12-04 09:18:57:
parasites wrote on 2020-12-04 09:12:26:
@/artemiswanderer
Imagine if they just forgot about it tho
I was thinking about that too like when I forget to press send
66283183.png 66719993.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17