Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When did banes get stained?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[quote name="artemiswanderer" date="2020-12-04 21:50:45" ] @/fluteloops0329 Tapir and striation are now going to join that set of all three ancients and modern having the gene [/quote] Nice! Striation is a great gene and tapir isn't too bad either
artemiswanderer wrote on 2020-12-04 21:50:45:
@/fluteloops0329

Tapir and striation are now going to join that set of all three ancients and modern having the gene
Nice! Striation is a great gene and tapir isn't too bad either
66283183.png 66719993.png
* me waiting for veils to get pinstripe *
* me waiting for veils to get pinstripe *
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
New scene? I don't think I've seen this one before and also it's after Striation (Banescale) [item=Scene: Golem Workshop]
New scene? I don't think I've seen this one before and also it's after Striation (Banescale)

Scene: Golem Workshop
66283183.png 66719993.png
Kind of annoying now that there's still no announcement. If they were going to do it this way they could have done the upside down skydancer threads they usually do.
Kind of annoying now that there's still no announcement. If they were going to do it this way they could have done the upside down skydancer threads they usually do.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
I’m just sitting here hoping for jaguar rosette for veils for my girlfriend’s radioactive pairs!!
I’m just sitting here hoping for jaguar rosette for veils for my girlfriend’s radioactive pairs!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
I'm personally enjoying the chaos but my only worry is that this is an accidental early release
I'm personally enjoying the chaos but my only worry is that this is an accidental early release
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
If this was an accident they wouldn’t still be uploading stuff, they would have stopped to fix it.
If this was an accident they wouldn’t still be uploading stuff, they would have stopped to fix it.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Good point! Plus edged had an issue and it was fixed so this is is likely intentional. How exciting!
Good point! Plus edged had an issue and it was fixed so this is is likely intentional. How exciting!
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
*me logging in to see the announcement after seeing this thread last night* Why am I gasping? I already knew that.

Also, the new scene is really nice. Too bad it's in a venue I never touch.
*me logging in to see the announcement after seeing this thread last night* Why am I gasping? I already knew that.

Also, the new scene is really nice. Too bad it's in a venue I never touch.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17