Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Dragon Struggle (Noob Mistakes)
1 2 3
not until much later. but today.

swapped a bunch of broken jars for penny jars at swipp! yay! except.. it wasnt a swipp trade, it was a pipp trade. spent more money on the transaction fee than i got out from the jars. immediate regret when i realized what i've done -__-
not until much later. but today.

swapped a bunch of broken jars for penny jars at swipp! yay! except.. it wasnt a swipp trade, it was a pipp trade. spent more money on the transaction fee than i got out from the jars. immediate regret when i realized what i've done -__-

tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png
[quote name="Xuelian" date="2020-11-29 16:12:28" ] not naming one of my progens' offspring. [/quote] leaving a few of them unnamed then naming 6 or 7 of them "skullcrusher" i regret immensely
Xuelian wrote on 2020-11-29 16:12:28:
not naming one of my progens' offspring.

leaving a few of them unnamed then naming 6 or 7 of them "skullcrusher"

i regret immensely
not a superbig haunting regret but...

I had no idea how much dragons eat or what might happen if my dragons went hungry and zealously converting all food straight to points for weeks--

my lone Imperial and my lone Coatl are going to be FOREVER eating through those 3000+ seafood points.
not a superbig haunting regret but...

I had no idea how much dragons eat or what might happen if my dragons went hungry and zealously converting all food straight to points for weeks--

my lone Imperial and my lone Coatl are going to be FOREVER eating through those 3000+ seafood points.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
oof, mine's not nearly as painful as many others in this thread, but i do regret selling my first G1 hatch
he was an XXY, so at least i got decent money but,, it would be nice to still have him!
oof, mine's not nearly as painful as many others in this thread, but i do regret selling my first G1 hatch
he was an XXY, so at least i got decent money but,, it would be nice to still have him!
routa / any pronouns / fr time +10
My biggest mistakes during my 2 months of playing (so far) were:
  • Finding a Plague egg and hatching it instead of selling. The hatchling was ugly, not really matchy and I was running out of lair space. I wish I have listed in on AH, I'd earn a lot of money and get some lair spaces, or even some things from my wishlist, or save up for gene scrolls quicker. The ugly dragon I hatched got sold for 6kt or less, as a fodder. I could have earned A LOT of treasure, like, 300 000kt AT LEAST. Still angry with myself.
  • This one isn't really a regret, but who knows? Some time ago, I wanted to search for an XYZ black-ish/radioactive/pink-sih male dragon, preferably a Ridigie. Found only two - one being a perma, the other one being fodder. I contacted the person who owned him and asked if he's for sale. Sadly, the dragon was about to be sent to another person and now I regret that I didn't search this colour combo up earlier, maybe I could have a chance to buy him. None of the dragons with these colours seem right to me or are permas. I don't know how long my search will continue.
  • Buying two Gaolers just because. Bred them twice, now they are on my way to fodder. Wasted like 14kt on them.
  • Buying dragons 'just to breed with [insert name]', doing nothing with them and selling them for much lower price. No more 'random pretty dragons', just no.
My biggest mistakes during my 2 months of playing (so far) were:
  • Finding a Plague egg and hatching it instead of selling. The hatchling was ugly, not really matchy and I was running out of lair space. I wish I have listed in on AH, I'd earn a lot of money and get some lair spaces, or even some things from my wishlist, or save up for gene scrolls quicker. The ugly dragon I hatched got sold for 6kt or less, as a fodder. I could have earned A LOT of treasure, like, 300 000kt AT LEAST. Still angry with myself.
  • This one isn't really a regret, but who knows? Some time ago, I wanted to search for an XYZ black-ish/radioactive/pink-sih male dragon, preferably a Ridigie. Found only two - one being a perma, the other one being fodder. I contacted the person who owned him and asked if he's for sale. Sadly, the dragon was about to be sent to another person and now I regret that I didn't search this colour combo up earlier, maybe I could have a chance to buy him. None of the dragons with these colours seem right to me or are permas. I don't know how long my search will continue.
  • Buying two Gaolers just because. Bred them twice, now they are on my way to fodder. Wasted like 14kt on them.
  • Buying dragons 'just to breed with [insert name]', doing nothing with them and selling them for much lower price. No more 'random pretty dragons', just no.
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
Breeding my progens before I decided to make them adopted siblings.
Breeding my progens before I decided to make them adopted siblings.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3