Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I don't like dragons anymore
1 2 3
honestly tho like, i'm kind of there? it's mostly that i want to purge a lot of dragons, about 50 or maybe switch my lair and den again idk.

I like all my permas, but i want something new. The problem with anything new is that it doesn't fit, and so these dragons pile up. Is def time for a cleanout
honestly tho like, i'm kind of there? it's mostly that i want to purge a lot of dragons, about 50 or maybe switch my lair and den again idk.

I like all my permas, but i want something new. The problem with anything new is that it doesn't fit, and so these dragons pile up. Is def time for a cleanout
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Yeah i don't like dragons anymore either, only permababies
Yeah i don't like dragons anymore either, only permababies
I'm the opposite. I like dragons way too much, hence the lair/hibden bursting at the seams!
I'm the opposite. I like dragons way too much, hence the lair/hibden bursting at the seams!
April showers bring forth May flowers
Yea honestly this has just been a dress-up game for me lately xD I love my older dragons that have lore, but I'm not especially attached to anyone I've gotten recently for anything other than aesthetics

I'd take a hiatus but I'd honestly be at a loss for things to do, I like doing coli while I listen to podcasts because it isn't too distracting, and I want to keep my stores open
Yea honestly this has just been a dress-up game for me lately xD I love my older dragons that have lore, but I'm not especially attached to anyone I've gotten recently for anything other than aesthetics

I'd take a hiatus but I'd honestly be at a loss for things to do, I like doing coli while I listen to podcasts because it isn't too distracting, and I want to keep my stores open
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
I've been like this for about 6 years haha
I'm here for the familiars tbh
I've been like this for about 6 years haha
I'm here for the familiars tbh
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 3