Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I don't like dragons anymore
1 2 3
Yeah same. At some point I fell out of love with dragons, I still hunt for new projects to get me interested and I dont really want to give up 70% of the ones I have? But I just... prefer to get involved in other things. Like renting out my cauldron and helping people with den tasks. And dom. Always dom.
Yeah same. At some point I fell out of love with dragons, I still hunt for new projects to get me interested and I dont really want to give up 70% of the ones I have? But I just... prefer to get involved in other things. Like renting out my cauldron and helping people with den tasks. And dom. Always dom.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I took a hiatus for nearly two years! (I apparently returned in the middle of it but I don't even remember that lol). I came back during Wavecrest 2020 because I have irl friends in this game and I started feeling the urge to come back. I'm so glad I did.

I have some regrets, like missing old fest apparel (I cry that I missed those halos! So lucky that I have the ones I do), but honestly I came back to quite a few surprises, like the Ancients! And Scenes! You could always poke back in to check on the fests and see that you're not missing anything you might regret, and otherwise just keep away.
I took a hiatus for nearly two years! (I apparently returned in the middle of it but I don't even remember that lol). I came back during Wavecrest 2020 because I have irl friends in this game and I started feeling the urge to come back. I'm so glad I did.

I have some regrets, like missing old fest apparel (I cry that I missed those halos! So lucky that I have the ones I do), but honestly I came back to quite a few surprises, like the Ancients! And Scenes! You could always poke back in to check on the fests and see that you're not missing anything you might regret, and otherwise just keep away.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I was gone for a couple years and when I came back I did a pretty solid purge of things but I am really enjoying myself again. I had gotten so bored beforehand. So perhaps it's time for a break.
I was gone for a couple years and when I came back I did a pretty solid purge of things but I am really enjoying myself again. I had gotten so bored beforehand. So perhaps it's time for a break.
lik2pA1X.jpg
A soft hiatus is a good idea if you're concerned about missing out - take a quick glance at the front page every week or so, just to nab any galore gifts and fest/anniversary items that roll around, but don't play otherwise.
A soft hiatus is a good idea if you're concerned about missing out - take a quick glance at the front page every week or so, just to nab any galore gifts and fest/anniversary items that roll around, but don't play otherwise.
I didn't like dragons when I started playing lmao, I still don't, but this is the only online pet game that has an in-depth genetics system.
I didn't like dragons when I started playing lmao, I still don't, but this is the only online pet game that has an in-depth genetics system.
earthh5.png
Yikes. Sounds like me before my hiatus, it might be due time for a break, maybe?
Yikes. Sounds like me before my hiatus, it might be due time for a break, maybe?
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2020-11-26 17:32:36" ] I have the opposite issue. I love almost every dragon I see, lol. [/quote]
WolfTears wrote on 2020-11-26 17:32:36:
I have the opposite issue. I love almost every dragon I see, lol.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I feel you! Well more so that I just don't wanna do the grindy process of geneing and dressing dragons anymore..I adopted a lot of new dragons into my lair and I love them but now I'm making myself purge them because I don't wanna finish any of it

Hiatuses have helped me in the past and if that doesnt help than you can try doing something entirely new with your lair!
I feel you! Well more so that I just don't wanna do the grindy process of geneing and dressing dragons anymore..I adopted a lot of new dragons into my lair and I love them but now I'm making myself purge them because I don't wanna finish any of it

Hiatuses have helped me in the past and if that doesnt help than you can try doing something entirely new with your lair!
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
Maybe what you need is a meme lair.

....that's what I did after coming back after a hiatus lol.
Maybe what you need is a meme lair.

....that's what I did after coming back after a hiatus lol.
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
well I could ask if you like familiars better and give you a shameless plug to the honestly rather incredible familiar adoptable group I'm a part of, but other than that I'm afraid I don't have any advice for ya :/ hiatus might give your mind a break and let your come back feeling refreshed and ready to rumble
well I could ask if you like familiars better and give you a shameless plug to the honestly rather incredible familiar adoptable group I'm a part of, but other than that I'm afraid I don't have any advice for ya :/ hiatus might give your mind a break and let your come back feeling refreshed and ready to rumble
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
1 2 3