Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [WIKI] FR Lorebook |
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@naranciag That sounds like a solid idea! Reckon I'll wait until this gains more popularity before starting something like that though.
@naranciag That sounds like a solid idea! Reckon I'll wait until this gains more popularity before starting something like that though.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Jxckal that's fair, I was kinda offering to start one haha but it's all good! And tbh I'd say it seems pretty popular already
@Jxckal that's fair, I was kinda offering to start one haha but it's all good! And tbh I'd say it seems pretty popular already
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag

That’d be a big help! But for now, as I’m actually learning, I’d prefer to just ask you questions if that’s ok :)
@naranciag

That’d be a big help! But for now, as I’m actually learning, I’d prefer to just ask you questions if that’s ok :)
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
@Continlula yeah that's what I meant uvu
@Continlula yeah that's what I meant uvu
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag Well, if you'd like to start one go ahead! I'll be happy to link up and advertise it here ^^
@naranciag Well, if you'd like to start one go ahead! I'll be happy to link up and advertise it here ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I am totally doing this. I LOVE this.
I am totally doing this. I LOVE this.
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
@Jxckal so question.

Theoretically...

I could kinda do what wikipedia does and include like. Links to all the important terms and locations and such in my lore? Not just pages for the Clan and dragons?
@Jxckal so question.

Theoretically...

I could kinda do what wikipedia does and include like. Links to all the important terms and locations and such in my lore? Not just pages for the Clan and dragons?
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag Yep, you can make pages for anything you think is important in your lore! Doesn't just have to be locations or dragons.
@naranciag Yep, you can make pages for anything you think is important in your lore! Doesn't just have to be locations or dragons.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[ Dervish ]

we'll definitely be adding our special eye lore here before anything else lol
[ Dervish ]

we'll definitely be adding our special eye lore here before anything else lol
@Jxckal aw heck yeah thank you!!
@Jxckal aw heck yeah thank you!!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts: